Thomas J. Miletic, Esq
Thomas is an experienced litigator licensed to practice in state and federal court in California. His practice focuses on all phases of personal injury and medical malpractice litigation. Prior to joining the plaintiff’s bar, Thomas worked for insurance defense firms and is well versed in how insurance companies operate. During law school, Thomas was a member of the Law Review and externed for Justice Arthur L. Alarcon of the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, May 2005, cum laude
- Southwestern Law School, J.D. 2010
- Medical Malpractice
- Catastrophic Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Premises Liability & Negligent Security
- Wrongful Death
BAR & COURT ADMISSIONS:
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
- Lead Articles Editor Southwestern Law Review
Thomas J. Miletic, One Step Forward, Two Steps Back: How California’s 2008 Constitutional Amendment Changed the State’s Eminent Domain Power, 39SW.U.L.REV. 1, 209 (2009) (Recipient of the Burton Award for Legal Writing 2010).