Heidari Law Group
Contact an Anaheim Lawyer
Open 24 HOURS A DAY
7 DAYS A WEEK
Personal Injury Lawyers in Anaheim
In the past, police departments across the nation got accused of selective enforcement. Recent statistics show that’s no longer the case, though.
Now, increased enforcement is driving higher arrest rates across all races and genders. While younger adults are still more likely to get arrested, everyone’s odds are going up.
If you were recently accused of a crime, don’t feel obligated to go through the motions. Instead, hire the best Anaheim attorney to boost your chances of a positive outcome.
Not sure where to get started? We’ve got you covered. Read on to discover how to hire the best Anaheim lawyer to help you win your legal battle.
Matching Your Case With a Qualified Lawyer
First, you need to analyze the details surrounding your case. There are several areas of legal practice, so not every lawyer will be a good fit for your situation.
If you’re facing a bankruptcy situation, then a criminal defense attorney won’t help. Make sure you match your case with the area of law your lawyer focuses on.
Find a Local Anaheim Lawyer At Heidari Law Group
Hiring the nation’s top lawyer won’t be as helpful as one who has experience with your local courtroom. A good Anaheim attorney has personal relationships with the judge and court workers. Heidari Law Group has operated in the greater Los Angeles area for years.
Check Your Lawyer’s Statistics
A lawyer can only do so much, but don’t make the mistake of thinking they don’t help at all. Statistics show about 76% of individuals who hire an attorney get convicted. In contrast, 88% of those with a public defender lose their cases.
That’s why you should always check your potential lawyer’s statistics. Browse our recent case results to get an idea of what our firm can do for you.
Don’t Forget to Look Through Their Reviews, Too
Good results don’t always translate to good service, though. Make sure you also check out your potential lawyer’s reviews before hiring them.
Reviews give past clients the opportunity to tell you how they felt. If you notice red flags like communication problems, then you might want to keep looking.
Special Pandemic Considerations
In 2021, you must consider the current pandemic situation before hiring a good lawyer. Otherwise, you could end up in a ‘wait it out’ situation that lasts forever.
Ask your lawyer whether they offer virtual consultations. Make sure they can deal with your case online or over-the-phone. You also need to make sure they’d be comfortable going to court in-person or via webcam if need be.
- Car Accidents
- Lyft & Uber Accidents
- Rideshare Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Airline & Plane Accidents
- Metro Bus Accidents
- DUI and Drunk Driving
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Dog Bite Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Electric Scooter Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Assault and Battery
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Dog Bite Injuries
- Catastrophic Injury
- Broken Bone Injuries
- Nerve Damage Injuries
- Head Injuries
- Sexual Assault Injuries
- Wrongful Termination
- Workplace Discrimination
- Workplace Retaliation
- Workplace Harassment
- Wages & Hours Dispute
- Workers’ Compensation
Steps to Take After Suffering a Personal Injury in Anaheim
Being involved in an accident can leave an individual disoriented and hurt, but there are a few matters which should be handled immediately. These steps can help ensure that someone who has been wrongly injured has the best chance of recovering all compensations they are owed for the injustices they have suffered.
- Seek Immediate Medical Attention. This is the most critical first step in starting to build your case for a personal injury or accident lawsuit. Official medical documentation of the severity of the injuries is crucial in helping to prove that these injuries occurred as a result of the accident.
- Speak to a Anaheim Personal Injury Lawyer or Accident Attorney. The first thing that should be done after getting a medical evaluation performed is to contact a legal team that can help you avoid taking any actions that could lead to a dispute with your case. Within 24-48 hours of the injury, you should reach out to a lawyer as acquiring legal representation is a key step in getting your Los Angeles personal injury case handled properly.
- Preserve Evidence. Images, video, witness accounts, and vehicles involved (if any) should be preserved in their post-accident condition so that they can be used as evidence to help your case in court.
- Avoid Giving Insurance Companies Information. The goal of insurance companies is to pay out as little as possible to claimants, if not nothing. They often ask questions so that they can use the information provided to undervalue or deny a claim altogether. The best way to handle the insurance companies is to have your lawyer respond to them. Insurance companies can also use information from your social profiles to dispute the facts of a case, so it’s best not to post anything on social media about the accident or injury.
Elements Involved in an Anaheim Personal Injury or Accident Case
Four elements must be proven to show the other party’s liability in a personal injury or accident case. These are:
- Duty of the Defendant
- Breach of that duty
- Other party’s negligent actions directly caused the accident
- Plaintiff’s injuries resulted directly from the accident
Nearby Heidari Law Locations
Hire an Experienced Anaheim Attorney Today
The right Anaheim attorney for you has experience handling cases like yours. They’re local, effective, and have good ratings, too. On top of all that, they should handle your case like a pro even during this global pandemic.
Are you wondering where this ideal attorney can get found? Look no further than the experts here at Heidari Law Group. For a free case evaluation, contact us today.