Heidari Law Group
Contact a Cypress Lawyer
Open 24 HOURS A DAY
7 DAYS A WEEK
Personal Injury Lawyers in Cypress
It doesn’t matter whether it’s a workplace accident, a car accident, or even another form of harming your mind or body. To make sure your rights are protected, you should get someone on your side to fight for you. Cypress, California, residents need to look no further than Heidari Law Group for qualified personal injury attorneys.
Finding A Knowledgeable Cypress Lawyer Is Key
If you have been injured as a result of someone else’s negligence, a skilled lawyer can pursue justice for you, as well as suggest all the ways to make a strong case. After a no-fault accident, people are often unaware of how much they may be entitled to. Some people don’t realize they can win and think there’s nothing they can do.
The statute of limitations in California is significant as well, and your lawyer will be familiar with them. You can also ask your lawyer about medical bills if you’re having trouble paying them.
Experienced Cypress Attorneys Look Out For The Client’s Best Interest
Insurance companies charge so much money to protect you. However, in most cases, the insurance company will issue a settlement check and get you on your way. Sometimes, that small settlement is not nearly as valuable as the lost wages you will incur and the medical bills you will accumulate. Not to mention the physical pain and suffering that comes with being involved in an accident.
Your Personal Injury Lawyer works for you, not for the insurance company. The goal is to provide you with precisely what you deserve, not cut corners and provide you with what they think will work.
Lawyers who represent personal injury victims are usually paid only when you get compensated. This can definitely be a blessing in a world where hospitals bills and lost paychecks are to be concerned about. In order to provide for your family, misinformation can lead to people giving up. An attorney committed to protecting your interests, rather than their own, makes a big difference.
- Car Accidents
- Lyft & Uber Accidents
- Rideshare Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Airline & Plane Accidents
- Metro Bus Accidents
- DUI and Drunk Driving
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Dog Bite Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Electric Scooter Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Assault and Battery
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Dog Bite Injuries
- Catastrophic Injury
- Broken Bone Injuries
- Nerve Damage Injuries
- Head Injuries
- Sexual Assault Injuries
- Wrongful Termination
- Workplace Discrimination
- Workplace Retaliation
- Workplace Harassment
- Wages & Hours Dispute
- Workers’ Compensation
Steps to Take After Suffering a Personal Injury in Cypress
Being involved in an accident can leave an individual disoriented and hurt, but there are a few matters which should be handled immediately. These steps can help ensure that someone who has been wrongly injured has the best chance of recovering all compensations they are owed for the injustices they have suffered.
- Seek Immediate Medical Attention. This is the most critical first step in starting to build your case for a personal injury or accident lawsuit. Official medical documentation of the severity of the injuries is crucial in helping to prove that these injuries occurred as a result of the accident.
- Speak to a Cypress Personal Injury Lawyer or Accident Attorney. The first thing that should be done after getting a medical evaluation performed is to contact a legal team that can help you avoid taking any actions that could lead to a dispute with your case. Within 24-48 hours of the injury, you should reach out to a lawyer as acquiring legal representation is a key step in getting your Los Angeles personal injury case handled properly.
- Preserve Evidence. Images, video, witness accounts, and vehicles involved (if any) should be preserved in their post-accident condition so that they can be used as evidence to help your case in court.
- Avoid Giving Insurance Companies Information. The goal of insurance companies is to pay out as little as possible to claimants, if not nothing. They often ask questions so that they can use the information provided to undervalue or deny a claim altogether. The best way to handle the insurance companies is to have your lawyer respond to them. Insurance companies can also use information from your social profiles to dispute the facts of a case, so it’s best not to post anything on social media about the accident or injury.
Elements Involved in a Cypress Personal Injury or Accident Case
Four elements must be proven to show the other party’s liability in a personal injury or accident case. These are:
- Duty of the Defendant
- Breach of that duty
- Other party’s negligent actions directly caused the accident
- Plaintiff’s injuries resulted directly from the accident
Nearby Heidari Law Locations
A Cypress Lawyer For Cypress Residents
You don’t have to travel far outside town to get the best legal representation. If you were involved in a car accident, product defect, intentional injury, or even defamation, you may be entitled to receive compensation for your losses. It’s essential to act quickly and retain an experienced lawyer who will know precisely how to handle your case. With a dedicated team to perform secondary investigations, to ensure all information is gathered for the best outcome, your case has a better chance of success.