California Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Injured in a motorcycle accident?
California Motorcyle Accident Attorney
Living in California, you may find yourself riding the dangerous highways of the North, and the crowded streets of Los Angeles. Whatever it might be, being a motorcycle rider in the Golden State can be daunting.
If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident caused by the negligent actions of another driver, you need the help of an experienced team of attorneys. Heidari Law Group is here to help you get compensation for the injustice that you’ve suffered.
Motorcycle Accidents are Commonly Caused by:
- Inattentive Drivers / Other Vehicles – Motorcycles are much smaller than many other types of vehicles, so they can be harder for other drivers to spot. Many accidents are caused each year because a driver failed to see the motorcyclist in their blind spot. If a driver causes an accident because they failed to see the motorcycle around them, then they may be responsible of negligence.
- Road & Weather Conditions – Potholes and heavy wind create much more dangerous conditions for motorcycles than for cars. If your accident was caused by failure to maintain proper road conditions, then your local or state government may be responsible for negligence.
Common injuries as a result of these accidents include: broken bones, road rash & burns, traumatic injuries of the brain, neck, & spinal cord, and severe bleeding.
What should you do after a Motorcycle Accident?
Getting into a motorcycle accident can be one of the most frightening things a person can go through. The first thing that happens is a complete shock to the body. You may or may not know what has happened, and the last thing on your mind is to file paperwork. Your health and well being is certainly the most important item on the priority list.
Here are just a few steps you should follow right after getting into a motorcycle accident:
- Your safety is of the utmost priority. Make sure that you are well aware of your surroundings and understand what is happening. The worst thing that can happen is that you immediately get up after the accident and not understand the severity of it. Make sure you get out of the danger zone, which could be considered the middle of the street right after the accident. Just make sure you and anyone else that was affected is safe.
- Have someone call 911 and get paramedics to you if need be. Do not try to be “tough,” your life is on the line and it is extremely important that you care for it. Medical personnel are happy to be of service.
- It is advised that you not remove any type of equipment, including your helmet, gear or any other pads. The reason being is because important parts of your body need to stay protected (i.e. spine, neck, etc.).
- Stay calm and find the right person to help you. If you are in need of immediate assistance and are confused on what to do or who to turn to, you should call an experienced California motorcycle accident attorney.
Why contact a California Motorcycle Accident Attorney?
There are many reasons why you should contact a California Motorcycle Accident Attorney after getting into an accident. Here are just a few:
- Dealing with an accident on your own is stressful. From working out the details of insurance, to fighting with the person that hit you can place a huge toll on your well being. Finding the right experienced California motorcycle accident attorney can be the solution you’ve been looking for.
- Most of the time, insurance companies can play a heavy role in deciding what the financial outcome is after an accident. There are times when the insurance company does not have your best interest in mind. It is important to find the right California Motorcycle Accident Attorney who truly has cares.
- If for any reason, the accident should be blamed on you, even if it is not necessarily your fault, you would be dealing with many different variables on your own. This can be quite confusing during this time, and you may not make the right decision. Finding an experienced motorcycle accident an help make the difference.
Don’t Wait to Get Help
Getting in a motorcycle accident is considered one of the most shocking situations you could ever encounter. Think about the severity of falling off a motorcycle at over 65 mph. Countless bones could break and there are some situations even where you could even be close to losing your life. Grappling with the wrong law firm, during a time when you need the right counseling, can just add more stress to your plate. Contact a seasoned motorcycle accident lawyer at Heidari Law Group & get the legal representation you deserve.