California Civil Rights Lawyer
Los Angeles Civil Rights Attorneys with Decades of Experience
California Civil Rights Attorney
Citizens of the United States have civil protections at the federal, state, and constitutional level. When these civil rights are violated, a victim may be able to collect compensation for their injuries. Whether it’s a police brutality or police misconduct case, our team of civil rights attorneys will fight to get you the compensation you deserve for the injustices that you’ve suffered.
We commonly deal with civil rights cases that involve violations of these types of rights:
- Freedom from discrimination based on race, sex, and national origin.
- Freedom of religion, speech, or assembly
- Right to file a petition to the government
- Right to due process in the judicial system
Our attorneys have represented client cases involving:
- Excessive physical force from police officers
- Workplace discrimination based on disability
- Unusually cruel punishment from the judicial system
- Exploitation by a public official
- False imprisonment
- Infringement on the 1st, 4th, or 14th amendments of the U.S. constitution
We have fought against the civil rights violations of California citizens for years. If you or a loved one were injured because of a civil rights violation, give an experienced team of attorneys the chance to defend your rights.