Buena Park Attorneys
Heidari Law Group
Heidari Law Group (Buena Park Office)
17901 Von Karman Ave Suite 600
Irvine, CA 92614
tel: (949) 239-1020
fax: (949) 239-1021
Contact a Buena Park Lawyer
Open 24 HOURS A DAY
7 DAYS A WEEK
Personal Injury Lawyers in Buena Park
The number of active attorneys throughout the US has increased by more than 15% in the past decade. If you need a Buena Park lawyer, it helps to have a plan. Otherwise, the lawyer you choose might lack the expertise you need.
Finding the right Buena Park attorney can help to ensure a better outcome in fighting for the compensation you deserve. They’ll accomplish your case goals and remain at your side every step of the way.
Finding the Right Buena Park Lawyer for Your Case
It’s important to find a lawyer who specializes in your specific type of case. For example, you might need a:
- Personal injury lawyer
- Criminal defense lawyer
- Probate lawyer
- Tax lawyer
- Family lawyer
- Immigration lawyer
- Business/corporate lawyer
You can break these categories down further as well. For example, personal injury lawyers handle auto accidents, slander, and medical malpractice. Auto accidents can involve cars, motorcycles, bikes, or even Lyft drivers.
Consider your distinct needs before you search for a Buena Park lawyer. You can save time finding different types of lawyers based on your case.
Find a Local Buena Park Lawyer At Heidari Law Group
Hiring the nation’s top lawyer won’t be as helpful as one who has experience with your local courtroom. A good Buena Park attorney has personal relationships with the judge and court workers. Heidari Law Group has operated in the greater Los Angeles area for years.
Accident Attorneys in Buena Park
- Car Accidents
- Lyft & Uber Accidents
- Rideshare Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Airline & Plane Accidents
- Metro Bus Accidents
- DUI and Drunk Driving
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Dog Bite Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Electric Scooter Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability Accidents
- Construction Accidents
Personal Injury Attorneys in Buena Park
- Assault and Battery
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Dog Bite Injuries
- Catastrophic Injury
- Broken Bone Injuries
- Nerve Damage Injuries
- Head Injuries
- Sexual Assault Injuries
Wrongful Death Attorneys in Buena Park
Employment & Labor Law Attorneys in Buena Park
- Wrongful Termination
- Workplace Discrimination
- Workplace Retaliation
- Workplace Harassment
- Wages & Hours Dispute
- Workers’ Compensation
Medical Malpractice Attorneys in Buena Park
Vaccine Injury Compensation Court
Nursing Home Neglect & Elder Abuse
Product Liability Attorneys in Buena Park
Insurance Bad Faith Attorneys in Buena Park
Civil Rights Litigation Attorneys in Buena Park
Steps to Take After Suffering a Personal Injury in Buena Park
Being involved in an accident can leave an individual disoriented and hurt, but there are a few matters which should be handled immediately. These steps can help ensure that someone who has been wrongly injured has the best chance of recovering all compensations they are owed for the injustices they have suffered.
- Seek Immediate Medical Attention. This is the most critical first step in starting to build your case for a personal injury or accident lawsuit. Official medical documentation of the severity of the injuries is crucial in helping to prove that these injuries occurred as a result of the accident.
- Speak to a Buena Park Personal Injury Lawyer or Accident Attorney. The first thing that should be done after getting a medical evaluation performed is to contact a legal team that can help you avoid taking any actions that could lead to a dispute with your case. Within 24-48 hours of the injury, you should reach out to a lawyer as acquiring legal representation is a key step in getting your Los Angeles personal injury case handled properly.
- Preserve Evidence. Images, video, witness accounts, and vehicles involved (if any) should be preserved in their post-accident condition so that they can be used as evidence to help your case in court.
- Avoid Giving Insurance Companies Information. The goal of insurance companies is to pay out as little as possible to claimants, if not nothing. They often ask questions so that they can use the information provided to undervalue or deny a claim altogether. The best way to handle the insurance companies is to have your lawyer respond to them. Insurance companies can also use information from your social profiles to dispute the facts of a case, so it’s best not to post anything on social media about the accident or injury.
Elements Involved in a Buena Park Personal Injury or Accident Case
Four elements must be proven to show the other party’s liability in a personal injury or accident case. These are:
- Duty of the Defendant
- Breach of that duty
- Other party’s negligent actions directly caused the accident
- Plaintiff’s injuries resulted directly from the accident
Nearby Heidari Law Locations
Hire an Experienced Buena Park Attorney Today
The right Buena Park attorney for you has experience handling cases like yours. They’re local, effective, and have good ratings, too. On top of all that, they should handle your case like a pro even during this global pandemic.
Are you wondering where this ideal attorney can get found? Look no further than the experts here at Heidari Law Group. For a free case evaluation, contact us today.