Heidari Law Group
Contact a Los Angeles Lawyer Today
tel: (213) 884-4881
fax: (213) 884-4588
3530 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 710
LOS ANGELES, CA 90010
Open 24 HOURS A DAY
7 DAYS A WEEK
Specialists in Personal Injury & Accident Law in Los Angeles
If you’ve unfortunately suffered an injury as the result of an accident or negligent action, you may be entitled to recover damages for physical & emotional suffering, medical costs, loss of affection, loss of job opportunities & income, and potentially punitive damages.
Our experienced team of lawyers in Los Angeles has helped clients attain financial recovery for many cases across various types of California law including:
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Trucking & Big Rig Accidents
- Ride Share Accidents
- Aviation & Airline Accidents
- Wrongful Termination
- Workplace Retaliation
- Workplace Harassment
Immediate Steps to Take After Suffering a Personal Injury in Los Angeles
Being involved in an accident can leave an individual disoriented and hurt, but there are a few matters which should be handled immediately. These steps can help ensure that someone who has been wrongly injured has the best chance of recovering all compensations they are owed for the injustices they have suffered.
- Seek Immediate Medical Attention. This is the most critical first step in starting to build your case for a personal injury or accident lawsuit. Official medical documentation of the severity of the injuries is crucial in helping to prove that these injuries occurred as a result of the accident.
- Speak to a Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyer or Accident Attorney. The first thing that should be done after getting a medical evaluation performed is to contact a legal team that can help you avoid taking any actions that could lead to a dispute with your case. Within 24-48 hours of the injury, you should reach out to a lawyer as acquiring legal representation is a key step in getting your Los Angeles personal injury case handled properly.
- Preserve Evidence. Images, video, witness accounts, and vehicles involved (if any) should be preserved in their post-accident condition so that they can be used as evidence to help your case in court.
- Avoid Giving Insurance Companies Information. The goal of insurance companies is to pay out as little as possible to claimants, if not nothing. They often ask questions so that they can use the information provided to undervalue or deny a claim altogether. The best way to handle the insurance companies is to have your lawyer respond to them. Insurance companies can also use information from your social profiles to dispute the facts of a case, so it’s best not to post anything on social media about the accident or injury.
Elements Involved in a Los Angeles Personal Injury or Accident Case
Four elements must be proven to show the other party’s liability in a personal injury or accident case. These are:
- Duty of the Defendant
- Breach of that duty
- Other party’s negligent actions directly caused the accident
- Plaintiff’s injuries resulted directly from the accident
Heidari Law Practice Areas in Los Angeles
Get Experienced Legal Help in Los Angeles with Heidari Law Group
If you’re facing an injury and medical costs after an accident at the hands of another individual or party, then you need the help of a veteran team of Los Angeles lawyers to recover the damages you are owed. At Heidari Law Group, we offer free consultations, no charges until we win your case, and can get you the legal representation in Los Angeles that you deserve. Contact us today at 1-833-225-5454 or [email protected] for more information.