Hediari Law Group
Heidari Law Group (Roseville Office)
ESQUIRE PLAZA, 1215 K STREET, 17TH FLOOR
Sacramento, CA 95814
tel: (916) 461-1818
fax: (916) 461-9797
Contact a Roseville Lawyer
Open 24 HOURS A DAY
7 DAYS A WEEK
- Car Accidents
- Lyft & Uber Accidents
- Rideshare Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Airline & Plane Accidents
- Metro Bus Accidents
- DUI and Drunk Driving
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Dog Bite Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Electric Scooter Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Assault and Battery
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Dog Bite Injuries
- Catastrophic Injury
- Broken Bone Injuries
- Nerve Damage Injuries
- Head Injuries
- Sexual Assault Injuries
- Wrongful Termination
- Workplace Discrimination
- Workplace Retaliation
- Workplace Harassment
- Wages & Hours Dispute
- Workers’ Compensation
Steps to Take After Suffering a Personal Injury in Roseville
If you or someone you love has been injured as the result of a slip and fall accident in Roseville, it is extremely important that you immediately contact an experienced personal injury lawyer. A local attorney will be able to give advice on whether or not your case has merit and can provide you with sound legal counsel as well as a good idea of how much your case is worth. It is important that you take the following actions:
1. Get Medical Treatment – While you are obviously upset about the pain and injuries, make sure to go to a doctor as soon as possible after the accident happens to get medical treatment.
2. Take Photographs – Make sure that you get photos of the wet surface and other evidence that could prove that you were not at fault for your injuries.
3. Get Witnesses – If there are people around who saw what happened, ask them to contact you or offer to let them speak on your behalf with a local personal injury attorney. Just having witnesses can be an invaluable part of helping you to prove your case and win fair compensation for the injuries that you’ve sustained.
Tips for Slip and Fall Injuries
Every state across the country, including California, seems to have its own set of laws that regulate slip and fall accidents due to wet surfaces where someone sustains injuries. If the surface was wet because it wasn’t properly maintained or because of a faulty warning sign, the property owner may be held accountable in a civil court.
When a person is in a public place and slip and fall accidents happen in Roseville due to wet surfaces or other dangerous conditions, they are said to have “premises liability.” If there is evidence that the accident was due to negligence, the owner, operator or possessor of the premises may be held liable for your injuries. That is:
1. The property owner must have known or should have known of the hazardous condition.
2. The property owner failed to take reasonable steps to fix the problem.
3. The person who was injured did not contribute in any way to the accident, either through negligence on their part or because they didn’t see the hazard until it was too late.
4. The person who was injured sustained real, measurable damages as a result of the accident.
5. The property owner may have to pay punitive damages if they knew that employees or customers were in serious danger because of the wet surface but failed to take any reasonable precautions to fix it.
6. You may be able to recover legal costs and any compensation that your medical bills and lost income might warrant.
7. In addition to compensation for any physical or emotional injuries that you may have, you might also be able to recover damages for the loss of value in your property.
Other Heidari Law Group Sacramento Locations
Expert Legal Representation in Roseville is Just a Call Away
The experienced lawyers at Heidari Law Group always put our clients first. If there is evidence to support negligence in your accident or personal injury case, hiring a lawyer can help you build a winning case & secure a larger settlement for the damages you’ve suffered. Contact us today for a free case consultation.