California Wrongful Termination Lawyer
We can help if you have been wrongfully discharged from your employer.
California Wrongful Termination Attorney
If you have been wrongfully terminated (wrongful discharge) from your job, our attorney team can help. This is a situation where you have been fired from a job and it violates your rights legally from a statue or rule with employment law.
Discrimination is one of the areas that can establish wrongful termination:
- Sexual Orientation
- Ethnicity / National Origin
- Family Status
- Veteran Status
Taking leave and being terminated for:
- Pregnancy leave
- Medical Leave
- Family leave
Other common forms of wrongful dismissal include:
- Retaliation from a claim filed
- Union rights being exercised
- Refusal from the employee to commit an act that is illegal
- Overtime, lunch breaks and rest breaks
- Termination that does not follow the employee handbook or company policies.
Wrongful termination can be a very stressful situation, especially if you are being retaliated against at your job. Our attorney team at Heidari Law are ready to review your situation and determine if there has been a wrongful discharge from your employer.