Santa Ana Attorneys
Heidari Law Group
Heidari Law Group (Santa Ana Office)
17901 Von Karman Ave Suite 600
Irvine, CA 92614
tel: (949) 239-1020
fax: (949) 239-1021
Contact a Santa Ana Lawyer
Open 24 HOURS A DAY
7 DAYS A WEEK
Personal Injury Lawyers in Santa Ana
Most lawyers specialize in several areas (usually mutually connected) and build their expertise in them. A divorce lawyer may not be the best legal practitioner to enlist for help when you’re charged with a misdemeanor. Similarly, you can’t ask a family lawyer for help with filing a compensation claim after a trucking accident. Choosing a lawyer based on their field of expertise grants you better counsel, guidance, and knowledge of your case.
Experienced Santa Ana Attorneys at Heidari Law Group
While the knowledge imparted in law school is vast, it cannot beat years dedicated to arguing cases in the courtroom. An experienced Santa Ana lawyer who has been practicing for a long time is more likely to give you better advice about the potential risks and consequences of certain legal decisions. They are better equipped to argue complicated cases in court.
Accident Attorneys in Santa Ana
- Car Accidents
- Lyft & Uber Accidents
- Rideshare Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Airline & Plane Accidents
- Metro Bus Accidents
- DUI and Drunk Driving
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Dog Bite Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Electric Scooter Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability Accidents
- Construction Accidents
Personal Injury Attorneys in Santa Ana
- Assault and Battery
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Dog Bite Injuries
- Catastrophic Injury
- Broken Bone Injuries
- Nerve Damage Injuries
- Head Injuries
- Sexual Assault Injuries
Wrongful Death Attorneys in Santa Ana
Employment & Labor Law Attorneys in Santa Ana
- Wrongful Termination
- Workplace Discrimination
- Workplace Retaliation
- Workplace Harassment
- Wages & Hours Dispute
- Workers’ Compensation
Medical Malpractice Attorneys in Santa Ana
Vaccine Injury Compensation Court
Nursing Home Neglect & Elder Abuse
Product Liability Attorneys in Santa Ana
Insurance Bad Faith Attorneys in Santa Ana
Civil Rights Litigation Attorneys in Santa Ana
Steps to Take After Suffering a Personal Injury in Santa Ana
Being involved in an accident can leave an individual disoriented and hurt, but there are a few matters which should be handled immediately. These steps can help ensure that someone who has been wrongly injured has the best chance of recovering all compensations they are owed for the injustices they have suffered.
- Seek Immediate Medical Attention. This is the most critical first step in starting to build your case for a personal injury or accident lawsuit. Official medical documentation of the severity of the injuries is crucial in helping to prove that these injuries occurred as a result of the accident.
- Speak to a Santa Ana Personal Injury Lawyer or Accident Attorney. The first thing that should be done after getting a medical evaluation performed is to contact a legal team that can help you avoid taking any actions that could lead to a dispute with your case. Within 24-48 hours of the injury, you should reach out to a lawyer as acquiring legal representation is a key step in getting your Los Angeles personal injury case handled properly.
- Preserve Evidence. Images, video, witness accounts, and vehicles involved (if any) should be preserved in their post-accident condition so that they can be used as evidence to help your case in court.
- Avoid Giving Insurance Companies Information. The goal of insurance companies is to pay out as little as possible to claimants, if not nothing. They often ask questions so that they can use the information provided to undervalue or deny a claim altogether. The best way to handle the insurance companies is to have your lawyer respond to them. Insurance companies can also use information from your social profiles to dispute the facts of a case, so it’s best not to post anything on social media about the accident or injury.
Elements Involved in a Santa Ana Personal Injury or Accident Case
Four elements must be proven to show the other party’s liability in a personal injury or accident case. These are:
- Duty of the Defendant
- Breach of that duty
- Other party’s negligent actions directly caused the accident
- Plaintiff’s injuries resulted directly from the accident
Nearby Heidari Law Locations
Get the Best Santa Ana Lawyer
Finding a Santa Ana lawyer who fits your needs, welfare, and budget is not easy. However, it’s worth the recruiting effort because you can trust that they’ll look out for your best interests. Contact us today if you need a Santa Ana attorney who fits the above criteria and specializes in trial law.
Contact Heidari Law Group in Santa Ana, California today by calling 1-833-CALL-HLG (1-833-225-5454) or send an email to email@example.com to get started.