Accomplished Police Brutality Lawyers in Los Angeles
California Police Brutality Attorney
Police brutality is a common abuse of civil rights. Officers are constantly exposed to situations of life & death that involve high stress, and often excessive force is used in situations where the resolution did not require it. Our team has fought the injustice of police misconduct in California for decades. Types of police brutality cases we have experience with:
- Use of unreasonably excessive force
- Abuse of power
- Misuse of pepper spray, tasers, or stun guns.
- Medical care denial
- Use of attack dogs in unwarranted situations
- Sexual assault
If you or a loved one have been the victim of police brutality, these are the first steps that should be taken if you are able to:
- Seek immediate medical attention
- Document the injuries suffered with photos & video if possible.
- Write down witness names & phone numbers from anyone who may have seen the act
- Find an experienced legal team to handle your case