La Habra Attorneys
Heidari Law Group
Heidari Law Group (La Habra Office)
17901 Von Karman Ave Suite 600
Irvine, CA 92614
tel: (949) 239-1020
fax: (949) 239-1021
Contact a La Habra Lawyer
Open 24 HOURS A DAY
7 DAYS A WEEK
Personal Injury Lawyers in La Habra
In the United States, there are 4 lawyers for every 1,000 people. There are at least 15 different types of lawyers. Are you looking for someone to fight for you?
If you’re looking for a La Habra lawyer, there are plenty to choose from. That’s why it’s important to know how to hire the right professional for your particular case.
Experienced La Habra Attorneys at Heidari Law Group
Your friend might recommend an excellent lawyer, but if that La Habra lawyer doesn’t handle your type of case, it’s best to go with someone who does.
In any situation, your best chance at getting the compensation you deserve for your pain and suffering will come with hiring a professional with years of expertise in the practice area that best encompasses your situation.
Did you slip and fall on the floor of your local grocery store? You want to hire someone who handles premise liability.
Were you rear-ended on the road? You want a lawyer who handles car accidents.
Accident Attorneys in La Habra
- Car Accidents
- Lyft & Uber Accidents
- Rideshare Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Airline & Plane Accidents
- Metro Bus Accidents
- DUI and Drunk Driving
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Dog Bite Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Electric Scooter Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability Accidents
- Construction Accidents
Personal Injury Attorneys in La Habra
- Assault and Battery
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Dog Bite Injuries
- Catastrophic Injury
- Broken Bone Injuries
- Nerve Damage Injuries
- Head Injuries
- Sexual Assault Injuries
Wrongful Death Attorneys in La Habra
Employment & Labor Law Attorneys in La Habra
- Wrongful Termination
- Workplace Discrimination
- Workplace Retaliation
- Workplace Harassment
- Wages & Hours Dispute
- Workers’ Compensation
Medical Malpractice Attorneys in La Habra
Vaccine Injury Compensation Court
Nursing Home Neglect & Elder Abuse
Product Liability Attorneys in La Habra
Insurance Bad Faith Attorneys in La Habra
Civil Rights Litigation Attorneys in La Habra
Steps to Take After Suffering a Personal Injury in La Habra
Being involved in an accident can leave an individual disoriented and hurt, but there are a few matters which should be handled immediately. These steps can help ensure that someone who has been wrongly injured has the best chance of recovering all compensations they are owed for the injustices they have suffered.
- Seek Immediate Medical Attention. This is the most critical first step in starting to build your case for a personal injury or accident lawsuit. Official medical documentation of the severity of the injuries is crucial in helping to prove that these injuries occurred as a result of the accident.
- Speak to a La Habra Personal Injury Lawyer or Accident Attorney. The first thing that should be done after getting a medical evaluation performed is to contact a legal team that can help you avoid taking any actions that could lead to a dispute with your case. Within 24-48 hours of the injury, you should reach out to a lawyer as acquiring legal representation is a key step in getting your Los Angeles personal injury case handled properly.
- Preserve Evidence. Images, video, witness accounts, and vehicles involved (if any) should be preserved in their post-accident condition so that they can be used as evidence to help your case in court.
- Avoid Giving Insurance Companies Information. The goal of insurance companies is to pay out as little as possible to claimants, if not nothing. They often ask questions so that they can use the information provided to undervalue or deny a claim altogether. The best way to handle the insurance companies is to have your lawyer respond to them. Insurance companies can also use information from your social profiles to dispute the facts of a case, so it’s best not to post anything on social media about the accident or injury.
Elements Involved in a La Habra Personal Injury or Accident Case
Four elements must be proven to show the other party’s liability in a personal injury or accident case. These are:
- Duty of the Defendant
- Breach of that duty
- Other party’s negligent actions directly caused the accident
- Plaintiff’s injuries resulted directly from the accident
Nearby Heidari Law Locations
Hire A La Habra Lawyer Today
Are you still looking for a “La Habra lawyer near me?” At Heidari Law Group, we handle a myriad of cases. Plus, we don’t charge any fees upfront, and you’ll only pay if you receive compensation for your case.
If you’re not sure whether or not we can help, contact us anyway! We will help you figure out what to do next and tell you how we can help in a free consultation!
Contact Heidari Law Group in Fullerton, California today by calling 1-833-CALL-HLG (1-833-225-5454) or send an email to email@example.com to get started.