Heidari Law Group
Heidari Law Group (Reno Office)
400 S. 4th Street, Suite 500
Las Vegas, NV 89101
tel: (702) 722-1500
fax: (702) 722-1600
Contact a Reno Lawyer
Open 24 HOURS A DAY
7 DAYS A WEEK
Find an Experienced Reno Lawyer Today
If you have the luxury of time, you can start your lawyer search by asking friends, family, coworkers, or other community members if they have Reno attorneys they would recommend. If you ask locals, they might be able to give you a referral to a lawyer they worked with and they trust.
Consider searching by practice area to find the best lawyers in Reno that have experience with cases like yours. If you’re not sure what type of lawyer you need, it may be better to go with a larger firm that has lawyers for every specialty such as Heidari Law Group.
Once you have a preliminary list of lawyers, visit their websites and research the lawyer or firm’s experience, reviews, and overall professionalism. Once you have narrowed your options even further, you can start scheduling free consultations.
- Assault and Battery
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Dog Bite Injuries
- Catastrophic Injury
- Broken Bone Injuries
- Nerve Damage Injuries
- Head Injuries
- Sexual Assault Injuries
- Car Accidents
- Lyft & Uber Accidents
- Rideshare Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Airline & Plane Accidents
- Metro Bus Accidents
- DUI and Drunk Driving
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Dog Bite Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Wrongful Termination
- Workplace Discrimination
- Workplace Retaliation
- Workplace Harassment
- Wages & Hours Dispute
- Workers’ Compensation
What to Ask a Reno Lawyer
So, you know how to find an attorney, but how do you confirm they are the best attorney in Reno for you? The first step is coming prepared for the consultation meeting. Make the most out of your time by writing down the questions you want to be answered.
Here are a few examples of questions you may want to ask:
- How many years have you been practicing?
- How many cases like mine have you worked on – and how many did you win?
- How quickly can you start working with me on my case?
- When can you start working on my case?
- How long will the process take from start to finish?
- How much do you charge for your services?
After asking your questions, you should also reflect on how you got along with the lawyer over the phone. Did you feel comfortable telling them the details of your case? Would you want to continue having conversations with them regularly to discuss the case?
The best lawyer is the one that you want to work with and are confident can get you the best possible outcome for the case. At Heidari Law Group, we have an experienced team of attorneys to help you organize & build a winning case.
Steps to Take from a Personal Injury in Reno
There are steps that can be taken when you are involved in a personal injury accident. Being involved in an accident can be very disorienting and can leave you very panicked. It’s important to keep calm and follow these steps so you can have the best chance of being compensated for your injuries that you may have suffered.
- Get Medical Attention Right Away. This is the first and most important step if you are involved in an accident and are personally injured. This will help you build your case with official medical documentation and how severe your injuries are from the accident. This will also help prove that the accident caused these injuries.
- Consult with a Personal Injury Attorney in Reno. After getting a medical evaluation, the first thing that should be done is to consult with an attorney that will help you with your personal injury case. An experienced lawyer will help you prevent any actions that can lead to a dispute with your case. You should contact your attorney within the first 24-48 hours of being injured. Acquiring legal representation is an important step to the success of your personal injury case in Reno.
- Preserve Evidence. Videos, pictures, witnesses and contacts, vehicles involved in the accident. All of this information should be gathered right after the accident has happened. All of this information will be used as evidence and will help your personal injury case if it goes to court.
- Try to Avoid Giving Insurance Companies Details. You don’t want to give information about the accident to the other insurance company, as this can be used against you. Consult with your attorney first. Many insurance companies try to pay out as little as possible to claims, and in some cases nothing at all. Insurance companies will ask specific questions that can undervalue your claim, or even deny the claim. This is where your attorney will see what the insurance companies are up to with their questions and will prevent this from happening. The best way to communicate with insurance companies is through your lawyer. Also, beware of your public social media profiles. Insurance companies can use social media information about you and what you post to dispute the facts of a case. Do not post anything about your accident or injuries on social media.
Elements Involved in a Reno Personal Injury or Accident Case
Four elements must be proven to show the other party’s liability in a personal injury or accident case. These are:
- Duty of the Defendant
- Breach of that duty
- Negligent actions from the other party that directly caused the accident
- Injuries to the plaintiff that is a direct result of the accident
Other Heidari Law Group Offices in Nevada
Contact the Best Reno Lawyers Today
Hopefully, this article made the process of finding a lawyer in Reno less daunting. You can try asking community members for recommendations or you can start your own research online. Once you’ve narrowed down your options, schedule consultations, and don’t be afraid to ask questions!
Heidari Law Group is a group of Reno lawyers that will work with you through every step of the legal process. We are happy to discuss your case further during a free consultation.