Heidari Law Group
Heidari Law Group (Fullerton Office)
17901 Von Karman Ave Suite 600
Irvine, CA 92614
tel: (949) 239-1020
fax: (949) 239-1021
Contact a Fullerton Lawyer
Open 24 HOURS A DAY
7 DAYS A WEEK
Personal Injury Lawyers in Fullerton
Hiring a lawyer may seem overwhelming for many people seeking legal representation. With more than one million lawyers in the country, you may not know where to start. You’ll need legal help handling complicated criminal or civil cases. Also, the right attorney can help you draft a will or close a deal more easily.
Experienced Attorneys in Fullerton
The best Fullerton attorney has to display great skill and experience in cases like yours. You may also work with a general practice lawyer who can handle multiple legal situations, such as car accident cases.
A Fullerton lawyer with an excellent track record may resolve your legal issues successfully. A good track record means the legal counsel has successfully handled a large number of specialty cases.
An experienced Fullerton should be open about their success record and experience with local courts. They should also have a deep support network and resources within the Fullerton area.
At Heidari Law Group, our team of attorneys has years of experience working with local courts in Fullerton and the greater Los Angeles area as a whole.
Accident Attorneys in Fullerton
- Car Accidents
- Lyft & Uber Accidents
- Rideshare Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Airline & Plane Accidents
- Metro Bus Accidents
- DUI and Drunk Driving
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Dog Bite Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Electric Scooter Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability Accidents
- Construction Accidents
Personal Injury Attorneys in Fullerton
- Assault and Battery
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Dog Bite Injuries
- Catastrophic Injury
- Broken Bone Injuries
- Nerve Damage Injuries
- Head Injuries
- Sexual Assault Injuries
Wrongful Death Attorneys in Fullerton
Employment & Labor Law Attorneys in Fullerton
- Wrongful Termination
- Workplace Discrimination
- Workplace Retaliation
- Workplace Harassment
- Wages & Hours Dispute
- Workers’ Compensation
Medical Malpractice Attorneys in Fullerton
Vaccine Injury Compensation Court
Nursing Home Neglect & Elder Abuse
Product Liability Attorneys in Fullerton
Insurance Bad Faith Attorneys in Fullerton
Civil Rights Litigation Attorneys in Fullerton
Steps to Take After Suffering a Personal Injury in Fullerton
Being involved in an accident can leave an individual disoriented and hurt, but there are a few matters which should be handled immediately. These steps can help ensure that someone who has been wrongly injured has the best chance of recovering all compensations they are owed for the injustices they have suffered.
- Seek Immediate Medical Attention. This is the most critical first step in starting to build your case for a personal injury or accident lawsuit. Official medical documentation of the severity of the injuries is crucial in helping to prove that these injuries occurred as a result of the accident.
- Speak to a Fullerton Personal Injury Lawyer or Accident Attorney. The first thing that should be done after getting a medical evaluation performed is to contact a legal team that can help you avoid taking any actions that could lead to a dispute with your case. Within 24-48 hours of the injury, you should reach out to a lawyer as acquiring legal representation is a key step in getting your Los Angeles personal injury case handled properly.
- Preserve Evidence. Images, video, witness accounts, and vehicles involved (if any) should be preserved in their post-accident condition so that they can be used as evidence to help your case in court.
- Avoid Giving Insurance Companies Information. The goal of insurance companies is to pay out as little as possible to claimants, if not nothing. They often ask questions so that they can use the information provided to undervalue or deny a claim altogether. The best way to handle the insurance companies is to have your lawyer respond to them. Insurance companies can also use information from your social profiles to dispute the facts of a case, so it’s best not to post anything on social media about the accident or injury.
Elements Involved in a Fullerton Personal Injury or Accident Case
Four elements must be proven to show the other party’s liability in a personal injury or accident case. These are:
- Duty of the Defendant
- Breach of that duty
- Other party’s negligent actions directly caused the accident
- Plaintiff’s injuries resulted directly from the accident
Nearby Heidari Law Locations
Hire A Fullerton Lawyer Today
Are you in need of legal representation in the state of California or Nevada? We can represent you in litigation, criminal defense, and personal injury cases, among others. For a free legal consultation, schedule an appointment with one of our lawyers.
Contact Heidari Law Group in Fullerton, California today by calling 1-833-CALL-HLG (1-833-225-5454) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.