Personal Injury Lawyers in Sacramento
If you have been involved in a personal injury due to a negligent action, you should contact a Sacramento personal injury lawyer. You may be entitled to compensation that you can recover from your personal injuries and damages from pain and suffering, loss in pay from work, increase in medical costs, emotional pain and suffering, and possibly other punitive damages for your case.
Our experienced team of personal injury lawyers in Sacramento has helped people with their cases that cover many types of laws in the state of California.
TRUST, STRENGTH, AND DILIGENCE
a Personal Injury in Sacramento
Being involved in an accident can leave an individual disoriented and hurt, but there are a few matters which should be handled immediately. These steps can help ensure that someone who has been wrongly injured has the best chance of recovering all compensations they are owed for the injustices they have suffered.
1. Seek Medical Attention Right Away.
The most important step is to go to the hospital to get medical attention. This will help build your personal injury case from the accident. In order to prove that the injuries happened from the accident, medical documentation from doctors is needed to review the severity of the injuries. This is a very important part to help prove your lawsuit case.
2. Talk with a Sacramento Personal Injury Attorney.
Within the first 24-48 hours of being injured, you should consult with an experienced personal injury lawyer for legal representation. After being medically reviewed and taken care of at the hospital, the first thing you should do is to consult with an attorney This will help prevent any disputes with your personal injury case and will be handled properly with a lawyer in Sacramento.
3. Gather Evidence Immediately.
Start taking photos and videos of the accident scene. Get information from witnesses that saw the accident occur, including their name, phone number, email, etc. Any vehicles involved should also be documented such as license plate numbers, vehicle make and model, and the drivers of the vehicles, etc. All of this information should be kept for your attorney to review, as it can be used as evidence for your personal injury case.
4. Avoid Giving Details to Insurance Companies.
Insurance wants to pay out the lowest amount as possible for claims. Even if the insurance company has to drag it out to pay almost nothing. Insurance agencies will determine how much they will need to pay out by asking you questions so they can gather information in order to put a value on the claim. In some cases, they can even deny your claim from the information given. This is why it is very important to talk to your attorney first about your personal injury case. Have your lawyer communicate with them. Also, make sure you keep details off of your social media profile. Any information given online can be used against you in your personal injury case.
Helping people get the compensation they deserve
- Car Accidents
- Lyft & Uber Accidents
- Rideshare Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Airline & Plane Accidents
- Metro Bus Accidents
- DUI and Drunk Driving
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Dog Bite Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Electric Scooter Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Personal Injury Attorneys
Employment & Labor Law
Attorneys in Sacramento
What is Involved with a Personal Injury Case in Sacramento
There are 4 Elements that need to be proven in an accident in order to show that the other party is liable for the personal injury case.
- Duty of the Defendant
- Breach of that duty
- Negligent actions of the other party, which directly caused the accident
- Injuries for the plaintiff resulted from the accident
Heidari Law Group Sacramento Practice Areas
- Sacramento Personal Injury Attorneys
- Sacramento Assault and Battery Lawyers
- Sacramento Slip and Fall Attorneys
- Sacramento Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers
- Sacramento Traumatic Brain Injury Attorneys
- Sacramento Wrongful Death Lawyers
- Sacramento Dog Bite Attorneys
- Sacramento DUI & Drunk Driver Crash Lawyers
- Sacramento Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
- Sacramento Persian Attorneys & Iranian Lawyers
- Sacramento Car Accident Attorneys
- Sacramento Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
- Sacramento Bike Accident Attorneys
- Sacramento Truck Accident Lawyers
- Sacramento Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
- Sacramento Bus Accident Lawyers
- Sacramento Ride Share Accident Attorneys
- Sacramento Uber & Lyft Accident Lawyers
- Sacramento Electric Scooter Accident Attorneys
Heidari Law Group
ESQUIRE PLAZA, 1215 K STREET, 17TH FLOOR
Sacramento, CA 95814
Fax: (916) 461-9797
Open 24 HOURS A DAY
7 DAYS A WEEK
Contact a Sacramento Lawyer
Get Experienced Legal Help in Sacramento with Heidari Law Group
If you’re facing an injury and medical costs after an accident at the hands of another individual or party, then you need the help of a veteran team of Sacramento lawyers to recover the damages you are owed. At Heidari Law Group, we offer free consultations, no charges until we win your case, and can get you the legal representation in Sacramento that you deserve. Contact us today at 1-833-225-5454 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
NO FEE UNLESS WE WIN
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17901 Von Karman Ave Suite 600 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office1215 K Street Sacramento, CA 95814 Tel: 916-461-1818
Las Vegas Office611 South 6th Street Las Vegas, NV 89101 Tel: 702-722-1500