California Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Medical Malpractice and Negligence on Health Care Professionals
California Medical Malpractice Attorney
Medical malpractice can occur if a medical professional failed to meet the standard of care and is negligent with the treatment or procedure. Medical professionals (surgeons, doctors, nurses, etc.) are a trusted people when you or your loved one is injured, sick, or being treated by a doctor. It’s important that you and your family members get the proper standard of care from medical professionals.
Medical Malpractice and Negligence Examples:
- Treatment Errors and Misdiagnosis
- Consent problems
- Surgery errors, unnecessary surgery
- Lab results being misread or not used
- Medication Errors: Incorrect drug used, wrong drug dosage, drug allergy
- Vital signs were not monitored, failing to act on vital sign problems
- Failing to monitor patient after treatment
- Wrongful death
If you or a family member have been involved with medical malpractice and negligence, our experienced team of malpractice attorneys are ready to help you.