Orange County Attorneys
Heidari Law Group
Contact an Orange County Lawyer
Open 24 HOURS A DAY
7 DAYS A WEEK
Personal Injury Lawyers in Orange County
1 in 4 car accidents is caused by texting and driving. Unfortunately, distracted driving is the reason why many individuals end up with injuries in the event of a car accident.
Car crashes aren’t the only incidents that put people in the hospital due to negligence, though. Every year, 1 million people go to the ER because of a slip and fall.
If you’ve been hurt or need an Orange County lawyer for any reason, it can be difficult to determine what type of lawyer you need.
We are here to help.
Orange County Lawyers With No Upfront Fees
Getting injured at work, wrongfully terminated, or bit by a dog are 3 completely different circumstances that all cause pain and suffering.
If you’re seeking legal help, one of the first things you should ask a lawyer is if they charge any upfront fees. Most personal injury lawyers work on contingency, meaning they don’t make any money unless they win your case and you receive a settlement.
In the event of an accident, individuals are typically burdened with injuries, bills, missed work, and other unforeseen costs. The last thing anyone should have to do in that situation is to dive deeper into their pockets to pay a lawyer upfront.
If you need an attorney, know that Heidari Law Group offers free consultations and doesn’t charge any fees unless we win.
Wide Area of Legal Expertise
If you’re looking for an “Orange County lawyer near me,” be sure that you investigate their areas of expertise. For example, if you needed to settle an estate dispute, you wouldn’t call a personal injury lawyer.
However, many law firms have the power and expertise to take on a myriad of cases. Here are some of the areas we focus on at the Heidari law group:
- Product liability
- Wrongful death
- Civil rights litigation
- Personal injury
- Employment and labor law
- HIPAA violations
- Medical malpractice
Whether you recognize your situation on that list or not, we still want to chat. We’d like to help and ensure you find the right professional for fighting for the compensation you deserve.
- Car Accidents
- Lyft & Uber Accidents
- Rideshare Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Airline & Plane Accidents
- Metro Bus Accidents
- DUI and Drunk Driving
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Dog Bite Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Electric Scooter Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Assault and Battery
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Dog Bite Injuries
- Catastrophic Injury
- Broken Bone Injuries
- Nerve Damage Injuries
- Head Injuries
- Sexual Assault Injuries
- Wrongful Termination
- Workplace Discrimination
- Workplace Retaliation
- Workplace Harassment
- Wages & Hours Dispute
- Workers’ Compensation
Steps to Take After Suffering a Personal Injury in Orange County
Being involved in an accident can leave an individual disoriented and hurt, but there are a few matters which should be handled immediately. These steps can help ensure that someone who has been wrongly injured has the best chance of recovering all compensations they are owed for the injustices they have suffered.
- Seek Immediate Medical Attention. This is the most critical first step in starting to build your case for a personal injury or accident lawsuit. Official medical documentation of the severity of the injuries is crucial in helping to prove that these injuries occurred as a result of the accident.
- Speak to a Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyer or Accident Attorney. The first thing that should be done after getting a medical evaluation performed is to contact a legal team that can help you avoid taking any actions that could lead to a dispute with your case. Within 24-48 hours of the injury, you should reach out to a lawyer as acquiring legal representation is a key step in getting your Los Angeles personal injury case handled properly.
- Preserve Evidence. Images, video, witness accounts, and vehicles involved (if any) should be preserved in their post-accident condition so that they can be used as evidence to help your case in court.
- Avoid Giving Insurance Companies Information. The goal of insurance companies is to pay out as little as possible to claimants, if not nothing. They often ask questions so that they can use the information provided to undervalue or deny a claim altogether. The best way to handle the insurance companies is to have your lawyer respond to them. Insurance companies can also use information from your social profiles to dispute the facts of a case, so it’s best not to post anything on social media about the accident or injury.
Elements Involved in an Orange County Personal Injury or Accident Case
Four elements must be proven to show the other party’s liability in a personal injury or accident case. These are:
- Duty of the Defendant
- Breach of that duty
- Other party’s negligent actions directly caused the accident
- Plaintiff’s injuries resulted directly from the accident
Nearby Heidari Law Locations
Find an Experienced Orange County Lawyer Today
Have you been hurt or wronged and are looking for the best Orange County lawyer you can hire? Whether you lost your job, suffered an injury, or are seeking any other type of legal help, we’re here to help.
Accidents and other unforeseen incidents in life can be overwhelming. With those incidents come missed work, lost wages, pain and suffering, and many other detrimental outcomes. You shouldn’t have to add more stress by having to find the right lawyer or worrying about having to fork over cash to hire someone. Contact us today at Heidari Law Group for a free consultation so that we can help you find the best Orange County attorney for your case.