Elk Grove Attorneys
Hediari Law Group
Heidari Law Group (Elk Grove Office)
ESQUIRE PLAZA, 1215 K STREET, 17TH FLOOR
Sacramento, CA 95814
tel: (916) 461-1818
fax: (916) 461-9797
Contact an Elk Grove Lawyer
Open 24 HOURS A DAY
7 DAYS A WEEK
How Hiring an Elk Grove Attorney Can Help
If you are injured in an automobile accident, you need an Elk Grove Attorney on your side to represent your interests in and out of court. That’s because the lawyer you choose to hire can be a life-changing decision. Here’s why it’s important to get the right legal representation to help you build a winning case in Elk Grove.
Knowledge of California Law
You need an experienced car accident or personal injury lawyer on your side because they have knowledge and training to understand California law. Each state has a different state of laws that govern how the facts of a case are decided.
Some of these laws are codified in statutes, while others are made based on how courts in the state interpret the law. The best Elk Grove Lawyer for your case will have a deep understanding of how these laws apply to the facts of your accident.
Experience with Elk Grove Automobile Accident & Personal Injury Cases
There are more than 1.3 million lawyers in the United States alone! The law has many different areas, and lawyers generally practice in a certain niche. You should avoid hiring a law firm that does not have experience handling automobile accident cases because of their unique nature. A lawyer cannot guarantee a result in your case, but you should feel confident that you are hiring the best attorney you can to handle your claims. Heidari Law Group has years of experience in handling car accident & personal injury claims all over California.
In-Depth Understanding of Related Case Law
When you are in a car crash, there are usually insurance companies involved on behalf of one or more of the parties. These insurance companies are large businesses with millions of dollars in resources that the average person does not have on their side.
Your lawyer will know how to interpret an insurance company’s position with your claims and take the best course of action for your particular case. They will also help even out the playing field, so you get a fair shot against an insurance company!
Experienced Legal Team Prepared for Trial
Even after an attorney files a lawsuit against all parties who may be at fault in your case, that doesn’t mean the case will automatically settle. You need a lawyer who has trial experience, so that they can use this to your advantage when trying to resolve your case.
- Car Accidents
- Lyft & Uber Accidents
- Rideshare Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Airline & Plane Accidents
- Metro Bus Accidents
- DUI and Drunk Driving
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Dog Bite Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Electric Scooter Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Assault and Battery
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Dog Bite Injuries
- Catastrophic Injury
- Broken Bone Injuries
- Nerve Damage Injuries
- Head Injuries
- Sexual Assault Injuries
- Wrongful Termination
- Workplace Discrimination
- Workplace Retaliation
- Workplace Harassment
- Wages & Hours Dispute
- Workers’ Compensation
Steps to Take After Suffering a Personal Injury in Elk Grove
If you have been involved in an accident, you can be left injured and disoriented. There are a few steps that should be taken care of immediately after the accident has occurred. This will improve the chances of recovering compensation that you are entitled to from being wrongly injured.
- Seek Medical Attention Right Away. The most important step is to go to the hospital to get medical attention. This will help build your personal injury case from the accident. In order to prove that the injuries happened from the accident, medical documentation from doctors is needed to review the severity of the injuries. This is a very important part to help prove your lawsuit case.
- Talk with a Elk Grove Personal Injury Attorney. Within the first 24-48 hours of being injured, you should consult with an experienced personal injury lawyer for legal representation. After being medically reviewed and taken care of at the hospital, the first thing you should do is to consult with an attorney This will help prevent any disputes with your personal injury case and will be handled properly with a lawyer in Elk Grove.
- Gather Evidence Immediately. Start taking photos and videos of the accident scene. Get information from witnesses that saw the accident occur, including their name, phone number, email, etc. Any vehicles involved should also be documented such as license plate numbers, vehicle make and model, and the drivers of the vehicles, etc. All of this information should be kept for your attorney to review, as it can be used as evidence for your personal injury case.
- Avoid Giving Details to Insurance Companies. Insurance wants to pay out the lowest amount as possible for claims. Even if the insurance company has to drag it out to pay almost nothing. Insurance agencies will determine how much they will need to pay out by asking you questions so they can gather information in order to put a value on the claim. In some cases, they can even deny your claim from the information given. This is why it is very important to talk to your attorney first about your personal injury case. Have your lawyer communicate with them. Also, make sure you keep details off of your social media profile. Any information given online can be used against you in your personal injury case.
What is Involved with a Personal Injury Case in Elk Grove
There are 4 Elements that need to be proven in an accident in order to show that the other party is liable for the personal injury case.
- Duty of the Defendant
- Breach of that duty
- Negligent actions of the other party, which directly caused the accident
- Injuries for the plaintiff resulted from the accident
Other Heidari Law Group Sacramento Locations
Hire an Experienced Elk Grove Lawyer
The Elk Grove attorney you hire should be passionate about your case and acting in your best interest at all times. The attorneys at Heidari Law Group put our clients first in each case. We have decades of experience battling insurance companies and holding negligent parties accountable for injuring our clients.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation and speak with one of our attorneys about your case.