California Wrongful Death Lawyer
Los Angeles Wrongful Death Attorneys with Decades of Experience
California Wrongful Death Attorney
Accidents happen every day, but when someone’s life is forfeit at the hands of another’s negligent or willful act, family members who survived may be able to receive compensation for wrongful death. Regardless of how large the amount awarded for case may be, it will never be enough to offset the devastation caused in these events, but the compensation may at least help the surviving family get back on their feet.
If someone acted in careless, reckless, or negligent ways that resulted in the death of another, that person can be held liable for the damage to families that they caused. In Los Angeles, this can include repayment for:
- Value of the household income/services that the wrongfully deceased would have provided in the future.
- Value of the income that surviving members would have received if not for the loved one’s death.
- Loss in support, affection, comfort, love, and companionship.
In our years of experience with wrongful death cases, we’ve handled many claims that involved unfortunate deaths through:
- Car, truck, and motorcycle accidents
- Premises based accidents
- Incidents in the workplace
- Slip & fall accidents
- Accidents caused by defective products
- Criminal acts of violence
- Plane crashes
- Medical malpractice
We understand that the wrongful death of a family member can be a devastating situation to deal with, but our experienced team of California attorneys is here to help you get compensation. Call Heidari Law Group to speak to an accomplished wrongful death attorney today.