Citrus Heights Attorneys
Hediari Law Group
Heidari Law Group (Citrus Heights Office)
ESQUIRE PLAZA, 1215 K STREET, 17TH FLOOR
Sacramento, CA 95814
tel: (916) 461-1818
fax: (916) 461-9797
Contact a Citrus Heights Lawyer
Open 24 HOURS A DAY
7 DAYS A WEEK
Finding the Right Lawyer in Citrus Heights
If you’ve been the victim of a personal injury, then a Citrus Heights personal injury lawyer may be able to help you get compensation for your damages. You may be entitled to recover compensation for things such as: pain and suffering, medical costs, lost income, emotional pain and suffering, and possibly other punitive damages for your case.
Get help from a team of Citrus Heights personal injury lawyers that has years of experience handling many different types of injury cases. Our firm has helped thousands of victims across California & Nevada get the compensation they deserve. Many of the practice areas that we cover in the Citrus Heights area can be found below.
Accident Attorneys in Citrus Heights
- Car Accidents
- Lyft & Uber Accidents
- Rideshare Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Airline & Plane Accidents
- Metro Bus Accidents
- DUI and Drunk Driving
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Dog Bite Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Electric Scooter Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability Accidents
- Construction Accidents
Personal Injury Attorneys in Citrus Heights
- Assault and Battery
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Dog Bite Injuries
- Catastrophic Injury
- Broken Bone Injuries
- Nerve Damage Injuries
- Head Injuries
- Sexual Assault Injuries
Wrongful Death Attorneys in Citrus Heights
Employment & Labor Law Attorneys in Citrus Heights
- Wrongful Termination
- Workplace Discrimination
- Workplace Retaliation
- Workplace Harassment
- Wages & Hours Dispute
- Workers’ Compensation
Medical Malpractice Attorneys in Citrus Heights
Vaccine Injury Compensation Court
Nursing Home Neglect & Elder Abuse
Product Liability Attorneys in Citrus Heights
Insurance Bad Faith Attorneys in Citrus Heights
Civil Rights Litigation Attorneys in Citrus Heights
Steps to Take After Suffering a Personal Injury in Citrus Heights
If you have been involved in an accident, you can be left injured and disoriented. There are a few steps that should be taken care of immediately after the accident has occurred. This will improve the chances of recovering compensation that you are entitled to from being wrongly injured.
- Seek Medical Attention Right Away. The most important step is to go to the hospital to get medical attention. This will help build your personal injury case from the accident. In order to prove that the injuries happened from the accident, medical documentation from doctors is needed to review the severity of the injuries. This is a very important part to help prove your lawsuit case.
- Talk with a Citrus Heights Personal Injury Attorney. Within the first 24-48 hours of being injured, you should consult with an experienced personal injury lawyer for legal representation. After being medically reviewed and taken care of at the hospital, the first thing you should do is to consult with an attorney This will help prevent any disputes with your personal injury case and will be handled properly with a lawyer in Citrus Heights.
- Gather Evidence Immediately. Start taking photos and videos of the accident scene. Get information from witnesses that saw the accident occur, including their name, phone number, email, etc. Any vehicles involved should also be documented such as license plate numbers, vehicle make and model, and the drivers of the vehicles, etc. All of this information should be kept for your attorney to review, as it can be used as evidence for your personal injury case.
- Avoid Giving Details to Insurance Companies. Insurance wants to pay out the lowest amount as possible for claims. Even if the insurance company has to drag it out to pay almost nothing. Insurance agencies will determine how much they will need to pay out by asking you questions so they can gather information in order to put a value on the claim. In some cases, they can even deny your claim from the information given. This is why it is very important to talk to your attorney first about your personal injury case. Have your lawyer communicate with them. Also, make sure you keep details off of your social media profile. Any information given online can be used against you in your personal injury case.
What is Involved with a Personal Injury Case in Citrus Heights
There are 4 Elements that need to be proven in an accident in order to show that the other party is liable for the personal injury case.
- Duty of the Defendant
- Breach of that duty
- Negligent actions of the other party, which directly caused the accident
- Injuries for the plaintiff resulted from the accident
Other Heidari Law Group Locations in Northern California
Get Experienced Legal Help in Citrus Heights with Heidari Law Group
If you’re looking for an experienced team of Citrus Heights attorneys to help with your case, call Heidari Law Group today at 1-916-461-1818 or email@example.com to set up a free case consultation.