Lancaster Employment Law Attorneys
Contact our Lancaster employment and labor attorneys if you have experienced a discriminatory or hostile work environment.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Lancaster Employment and Labor Law Attorneys
How much do our Lancaster employment attorneys cost?
Our Lancaster employment attorneys operate under a contingency fee agreement. This arrangement enables our attorneys to handle all employment and labor disputes and claims without requiring any upfront fees from you. In other words, you won’t be charged any fees by our attorneys until they successfully secure compensation on your behalf.
What types of claims do employment law and labor law include?
Employment and labor law cover a broad spectrum of situations that can arise in the workplace. Employment lawyers in Lancaster advocate for employees who have experienced mistreatment, regardless of whether it’s by co-workers, supervisors, or the employer. Some instances of employment and labor claims and lawsuits include:
- Wrongful Termination: This is a prevalent type of lawsuit filed in Lancaster within the realm of employment law. Wrongful termination alleges that an employee was dismissed from their job for reasons that violate the law. These unlawful reasons may encompass discrimination based on factors such as gender, race, age, disability, religion, and more.
- Racial Discrimination: Lancaster workplaces also frequently encounter instances of racial discrimination, where employees are unfairly treated due to their race or ethnicity.
- Gender Discrimination: Gender discrimination arises when an employer treats an employee unfairly based on their gender or specific gender-related characteristics.
- Age Discrimination: Age discrimination occurs when distinctions are made in the treatment of older and younger employees.
- Disability Discrimination: A common example of disability discrimination involves disabled employees requesting reasonable accommodations, which the employer wrongfully denies.
- Sexual Harassment: Unfortunately, incidents of sexual harassment or assault in the workplace are often underreported due to fears of job loss.
- Wage and Hour Disputes: Lancaster sees wage and hour disputes that include violations of minimum wage laws, employee misclassification as independent contractors, and issues related to unpaid wages and benefits.
- Wrongful Retaliation: Employers are prohibited from retaliating against employees who report illegal activities in the workplace. Whistleblower claims can encompass financial misconduct and unfair treatment of employees.
- Hostile work environment: an employer has a responsibility to make sure that the workplace environment is safe and comfortable for all employees, and all employees can do their job functions efficiently. This means that an employer must prevent abusive conduct or discrimination.
- Workers’ Compensation Claims: Employees who suffer work-related injuries can file workers’ compensation claims to recover costs such as medical treatment expenses and lost wages.
The mentioned examples represent only a portion of the employment lawsuits frequently encountered in Lancaster. If any of these situations relate to your employment circumstances, we strongly advise you to reach out to our attorneys to arrange a complimentary and confidential one-on-one consultation.
Lancaster Employment Statistics
As of May 2022, Lancaster, CA, had an average hourly wage of $27.48, which was slightly below the national average hourly wage of $29.76, as reported by the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Lancaster employment is concentrated into 9 out of the 22 occupational groups. These groups include:
- Material moving
- Educational instruction
- Protective service
- Farming, fishing, and forestry
- Office and administrative support
Transportation and material moving was the industry that had the most employees compared to other cities in California. Lancaster has around 35,000 positions in transportation and material moving, which is around 10% of the employment.
- In Lancaster, CA, there are approximately 163,000 employees, with this number experiencing a 1% increase from 2019.
- Among the workforce in Lancaster, CA, white-collar workers constitute approximately 72%, while blue-collar employees make up around 28%.
- Additionally, about 10% of the workforce in Lancaster, CA, identifies as entrepreneurs, 67% are employed in private companies, and 23% are employed in governmental institutions.
As highlighted earlier, Lancaster, CA, encompasses a diverse range of job positions and industries. However, it’s important to acknowledge that instances of discrimination and wrongful retaliation can occur in any industry. If you believe you have experienced such issues, we encourage you to reach out to us today. Our team is ready to assist you in understanding how to initiate an employment or labor law claim or lawsuit in Lancaster, CA. Your rights and protection matter to us, and we are here to support you.
What will our Lancaster labor law attorneys do?
- Our team of employment attorneys in Lancaster, CA, is dedicated to ensuring a thorough and comprehensive approach to your case. We will conduct interviews with all relevant witnesses, including co-workers who may have faced similar discrimination, to gather accurate accounts of the situation.
- Furthermore, our top-rated attorneys will meticulously investigate the circumstances surrounding your case. This will involve obtaining and reviewing workplace records, employee handbooks, and any employee training materials.
- Throughout the process, we will engage in negotiations with the involved parties to reach a fair and just agreement. This agreement will consider various factors, including compensation for your losses and any other damages you have incurred. Your rights and well-being are our top priority, and we are committed to advocating for your interests.
Do I have to file a lawsuit?
It’s important to recognize that some employees in Lancaster, CA, may not be aware of their rights or the possibility of having a valid employment and labor law claim. Wrongful termination can go unnoticed, and individuals may be eligible to file a lawsuit for compensation without realizing it. We encourage you to reach out to us today to discuss your unique circumstances and determine if you are eligible to file a lawsuit for compensation.
In certain situations, filing a lawsuit may be necessary to protect your rights and seek justice. However, our experienced attorneys also represent clients in various other proceedings, such as administrative hearings, mediation hearings, and arbitration hearings, depending on the most appropriate course of action for your case. Your well-being and legal rights are our foremost concern, and we are here to guide you through the process.
What are the different organizations that establish labor and employment laws?
There are various agencies in California that make sure employees are following all employment and labor laws. These different agencies include:
- California Division Of Labor Standards And Enforcement
- California Department Of Fair Employment And Housing
- United States Department Of Labor
- The United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
California is known for having comprehensive laws and protections in place to ensure the fair treatment of employees. When employees face unfair treatment, they have the right to take legal action and assert their rights. There are a wide range of remedies available to employees who have been mistreated in the workplace. For detailed information and guidance on your specific situation, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our team is ready to provide you with the information and support you need to protect your rights and seek justice.
Contact Our Experienced Lancaster Employment Lawyers Today
Our Lancaster employment attorneys, with years of expertise, are dedicated to ensuring that employees in Lancaster receive the highest quality legal assistance and compensation for their workplace experiences. No employee in Lancaster should face denial of compensation or misclassification by their employer. Every employer in Lancaster is obligated to adhere to both California and federal labor laws.
Our skilled attorneys are committed to fighting for your rights. At Heidari Law in Lancaster, our legal team works tirelessly every day to secure compensation for our clients, addressing emotional distress and lost wages resulting from wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, or any other work-related challenges an employee may encounter.
Employers in Lancaster bear the responsibility of complying with all state and federal laws governing employment. Among the most significant statutes are those under the California Fair Employment And Housing Act. This legislation prohibits all forms of discrimination based on characteristics such as race, religion, age, sexual orientation, or disability when an employee belongs to a protected class.
Our workplace retaliation attorneys, workplace harassment attorneys, workplace discrimination attorneys, unpaid wages attorneys, leave of absence attorneys, and wrongful termination attorneys are available to help you every step of the way. Call Heidari Law Group today for a free case evaluation.
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
- A Guide to Dog Bite Laws in California and the US
- Is It Legal To Kill A Dog If It Attacks Me
- Can You Sue a School if Your Child Gets Injured?
- What is a Subpoena?
- What is a Deposition?
- I Was Injured At Work – What Are My Rights
- Can Semi Trucks Drive in the Left Lane?
- Nursing Home Malnutrition and Dehydration
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17875 Von Karman Ave. Suite 150 & 250 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office180 Promenade Cir Ste 300 Sacramento, CA 95834 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000