Madera Employment Law Attorneys
Contact our Madera employment and labor attorneys if you have experienced a discriminatory or hostile work environment.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Madera Employment and Labor Law Attorneys
How much do our Madera employment attorneys cost?
Our Madera employment attorneys also operate on a contingency fee basis. Under this arrangement, we handle cases related to employment and labor disputes without the need for any upfront fees from our clients. This means that you will only owe our attorneys fees if we successfully secure compensation for you.
What types of claims do employment law and labor law include?
Employment and labor law encompass a wide range of situations that employees may encounter in the workplace. Our employment lawyers are dedicated to representing employees who have faced mistreatment at work, whether it’s from co-workers, supervisors, or the employer. Some examples of employment and labor claims and lawsuits include:
- Wrongful Termination: This pertains to employees being terminated from their job for illegal reasons, which can include discrimination based on protected characteristics such as gender, race, age, disability, religion, and others.
- Racial Discrimination: A prevalent issue in workplaces, it involves unfair treatment of employees based on their race.
- Gender Discrimination: This occurs when an employee is treated unfavorably due to their gender or gender-related characteristics.
- Age Discrimination: This type of discrimination occurs when employers treat employees differently based on their age, particularly affecting older employees.
- Disability Discrimination: Common instances include the denial of reasonable accommodation requests made by disabled employees.
- Sexual Harassment: Often underreported, it involves unwelcome sexual advances or conduct in the workplace, which can lead to a fear of job loss if reported.
- Wage and Hour Disputes: These disputes might include minimum wage violations, misclassification of employees as independent contractors, and issues with unpaid wages and benefits.
- Wrongful Retaliation: Employers are prohibited from retaliating against employees who report illegal activities at work, including financial misconduct or mistreatment of employees.
- Hostile Work Environment: Employers are responsible for ensuring a safe and non-abusive work environment, free from discrimination and abusive conduct.
- Workers’ Compensation Claims: These are filed by employees who suffer injuries at work, covering medical expenses and lost wages.
These are just a few examples of the types of employment lawsuits that are commonly encountered in Madera. If you would like to discuss your specific employment situation in more detail, we encourage you to reach out to our attorneys for a complimentary and confidential consultation.
Madera Employment Statistics
As of May 2022, Madera, CA, had an average hourly wage of $27.48, which was slightly below the national average hourly wage of $29.76, as reported by the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Madera’s employment is primarily focused on 9 out of the 22 occupational groups. These groups comprise:
- Material moving
- Educational instruction
- Protective service
- Farming, fishing, and forestry
- Office and administrative support
As previously mentioned, Madera, CA, offers a wide array of job opportunities across various industries. Nevertheless, instances of discrimination and wrongful retaliation can arise in any sector. Reach out to us today to discover how you can initiate an employment or labor law claim or lawsuit in Madera.
What will our Madera labor law attorneys do?
- Our Madera employment lawyers are dedicated to conducting comprehensive interviews with all pertinent witnesses. If fellow co-workers have experienced similar discrimination, we will speak with them to gain a complete understanding of the matter.
- Our esteemed attorneys will conduct a thorough investigation into the situation, gathering all essential workplace documents, employee manuals, and records of employee training.
- Furthermore, we will initiate negotiations with the parties involved to achieve a resolution. This agreement will be designed to address your compensation requirements and any other losses you may have sustained.
Do I have to file a lawsuit?
Unfortunately, many employees in Madera, CA, may be unaware that they possess a valid employment and labor law claim. Some may not recognize that they have been wrongfully terminated and have the right to pursue legal remedies. Get in touch with us today to examine your circumstances and ascertain whether you qualify to initiate a lawsuit for compensation.
Depending on the specific situation, filing a lawsuit may become necessary. In other instances, our attorneys represent clients in different proceedings, including administrative hearings, mediation sessions, or arbitration hearings.
What are the different organizations that establish labor and employment laws?
In Madera, California, several local agencies are dedicated to ensuring that employees adhere to all employment and labor laws. These agencies encompass:
- California Division Of Labor Standards And Enforcement
- California Department Of Fair Employment And Housing
- United States Department Of Labor
- The United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
Madera, California, boasts some of the most comprehensive laws and protections for ensuring fair treatment of employees. When employees face unfair treatment, they have the option to initiate a lawsuit to assert their rights. Additionally, there are various remedies available to employees in such situations. If you seek further information, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
Contact Our Experienced Madera Employment Lawyers Today
Our team of employment lawyers in Madera, California, boasts extensive expertise in providing top-notch legal representation and securing fair compensation for employees who have experienced workplace injustices. We believe that no employee should endure wrongful compensation denials or misclassification by their employers. It is imperative that all employers in Madera adhere to both California and federal labor laws.
At Heidari Law, our dedicated attorneys are unwavering in their commitment to safeguarding your rights. We work diligently day in and day out to ensure our clients receive just compensation for emotional distress and lost wages resulting from wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, or any other workplace issues.
Employers in Madera have a legal obligation to comply with all relevant state and federal laws. One pivotal piece of legislation governing employment laws is the California Fair Employment and Housing Act, which prohibits discrimination in various forms, including but not limited to race, religion, age, sexual orientation, or disability.
Our workplace retaliation attorneys, workplace harassment attorneys, workplace discrimination attorneys, unpaid wages attorneys, leave of absence attorneys, and wrongful termination attorneys are available to help you every step of the way. Call Heidari Law Group today for a free case evaluation.
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
- Protecting Whistleblowers from Workplace Retaliation
- Your Rights When Coming Out At Work
- Wrongful Termination in California: Understanding Your Rights
- Can I Get Fired for Calling in Sick?
- What is a Breach of Contract?
- What is Quid Pro Quo?
- I Was Injured At Work – What Are My Rights
- When to Hire an Employment Lawyer
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17875 Von Karman Ave. Suite 150 & 250 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office180 Promenade Cir Ste 300 Sacramento, CA 95834 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000