Turlock, CA Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Heidari Law Group
We Advocate Tirelessly to Protect the Rights and Interests of Motorcycle Accident Victims in Turlock
Turlock, CA Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Open 24 HOURS A DAY
7 DAYS A WEEK
At Heidari Law Group, P.C., our Turlock motorcycle accident attorneys have the professional skills and proven experience to help injured motorcyclists get justice and full financial compensation after a serious collision. We hold negligent parties and insurers accountable. If you or someone you know was hurt in a motorcycle crash, we are here to help. Give us a call now or connect with us online to set up a free consultation with a top California motorcycle accident lawyer.
Motorcyclists Face Heightened Safety Risks
Motorcyclists are classified as vulnerable road users in California. They have limited protection. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) estimates that 8 in 10 motorcycle crashes result in injuries to the rider. Some of the most common motorcycle accident injuries include:
- Road rash;
- Biker’s arm;
- Broken bones;
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs);
- Amputations; and
- Spinal cord damage.
An Overview of Motorcycle Laws and Motorcycle Accident Liability in California
All riders in Turlock should know their rights and responsibilities under state law. Here are four essential things to understand about motorcycle laws and motorcycle accident injury claims in California:
- Motorcycle Riders and Passengers Must Wear a Helmet: Motorcycle safety helmets are mandatory. Under CVC § 27803, all riders and passengers need to wear a proper helmet.
- Lane-Splitting is Legal—But Riders Must Operate Safely: California is one of a minority of states that explicitly permits motorcycle lane-splitting. That being said, lane-splitting and all other motorcycle operations must be done safely.
- Motorcycle Crash Liability is Based on Fault: California is a fault-based state for motorcycle accidents. The individual or entity that caused the crash is liable. All motorcycle accidents in Turlock should be carefully investigated.
- A Two-Year Statute of Limitations: Be ready to take action after a motorcycle accident. There is a two-year statute of limitations to bring a personal injury claim.
Recovering Compensation for a Motorcycle Crash
Were you or a loved one hurt in a serious motorcycle crash in Stanislaus County? You may be wondering how much compensation you can expect to recover through a legal claim. The answer depends, in large part, on your ability to prove liability and the extent of your damages. Do not trust insurance companies to do what is right for you and your family. Our Turlock, CA motorcycle accident lawyers are standing by, ready to help you secure the maximum financial compensation. Through a motorcycle accident injury claim, you may be eligible to recover money damages for:
- Motorcycle repairs or replacement;
- Emergency medical treatment, including ambulance costs;
- Hospital bills and additional health care expenses;
- Physical therapy and mental health support;
- Loss of income, including diminished earning power;
- Pain and suffering & emotional distress;
- Permanent disfigurement or long-term disability; and
- Wrongful death damages.
Why Rely On the Turlock Motorcycle Accident Lawyers at Heidari Law Group
Motorcycle accident injury claims are especially complex. At Heidari Law Group, P.C., we possess the legal skills and professional experience to handle all types of motorcycle accident claims. We are proactive and results-oriented. You should never settle your claim for less than the full amount you deserve. Among other things, our Turlock motorcycle accident attorney is ready to:
- Listen to your story and answer questions about your personal injury claim;
- Investigate your motorcycle accident, gathering all of the relevant evidence;
- Take care of the legal paperwork and advocate for you in settlement talks; and
- Compose a comprehensive strategy focused on getting you the best possible results.
Nearby Heidari Law Locations
Speak to Our Turlock, CA Motorcycle Accident Injury Attorney Today
At Heidari Law Group, P.C., our Turlock motorcycle accident attorneys fight tirelessly to help our clients secure justice, accountability, and full financial compensation. If you or someone you know was hurt in a motorcycle wreck, we are more than ready to help. Contact our legal team now to set up your free, no commitment case evaluation in English or Spanish. We represent motorcycle accident victims in Turlock and throughout Stanislaus County, including in Modesto, Riverbank, Oakdale, Salida, and Patterson