Hediari Law Group
Heidari Law Group (Concord Office)
ESQUIRE PLAZA, 1215 K STREET, 17TH FLOOR
Sacramento, CA 95814
tel: (916) 461-1818
fax: (916) 461-9797
Contact a Concord Lawyer
Open 24 HOURS A DAY
7 DAYS A WEEK
How a Concord Lawyer Can Help
Did you know that there were 173,040 unintentional injury deaths in 2019? There are about 39 million doctor’s visits for unintentional injuries.
If you’ve been the victim of a personal injury, there can be a lot of unwanted doctor’s visits and expenses. Keep reading and we will guide you through how a Concord lawyer can help with your personal injury case.
Support from an Expert
Deciding on filing a personal injury claim is your first decision. A Concord attorney can help you make the right choice and provide great advice.
You need to separate emotion from filing, and as your injury lawyer in Concord, California, we will be able to walk you through if this is the right legal decision. We want to help you recover damages from the losses you suffered.
Investigate the Incident
You don’t want to relive the emotional and physical trauma you may have faced during your accident. In California, the first most important decision is filing, and then you need to get details to make your case.
Our Concord personal injury lawyers will visit the scene and gather evidence for your case. They will coordinate with the police and your insurance company so you can focus on getting better.
Negotiate with Insurance Company
Your lawyer will help you communicate with your insurance company and let you know if the settlement they offer is too low and when you should accept.
We will guide you so that the settlement doesn’t jeopardize any of your injury claims. You will need legal advice to make sure that you’re getting what you deserve.
Prep for Court
If your insurance company doesn’t make a reasonable offer, your lawyer will prepare to go to court and help you get the damages you deserve for your injury.
Going to court may feel scary or daunting, but here at Concord we are prepared to help you and will walk you through all the steps you need to take. We are here to make your life and this process go smoothly.
Possibility of a Settlement
Did you know that 96% of personal injury cases are settled before going to trial? In Concord, California, this statistic holds true and with our injury lawyers, you will be more likely to settle.
We are experts on what a fair and equitable settlement should be and will not settle for any less for the damages you faced. We will take the right steps to a settlement and if you’re not getting what you deserve, we will go to trial.
You can be confident that our lawyers have no problem going to trial and fighting for what you deserve.
- Car Accidents
- Lyft & Uber Accidents
- Rideshare Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Airline & Plane Accidents
- Metro Bus Accidents
- DUI and Drunk Driving
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Dog Bite Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Electric Scooter Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Assault and Battery
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Dog Bite Injuries
- Catastrophic Injury
- Broken Bone Injuries
- Nerve Damage Injuries
- Head Injuries
- Sexual Assault Injuries
- Wrongful Termination
- Workplace Discrimination
- Workplace Retaliation
- Workplace Harassment
- Wages & Hours Dispute
- Workers’ Compensation
Steps to Take After Suffering a Personal Injury in Concord
If you have been involved in an accident, you can be left injured and disoriented. There are a few steps that should be taken care of immediately after the accident has occurred. This will improve the chances of recovering compensation that you are entitled to from being wrongly injured.
- Seek Medical Attention Right Away. The most important step is to go to the hospital to get medical attention. This will help build your personal injury case from the accident. In order to prove that the injuries happened from the accident, medical documentation from doctors is needed to review the severity of the injuries. This is a very important part to help prove your lawsuit case.
- Talk with a Concord Personal Injury Attorney. Within the first 24-48 hours of being injured, you should consult with an experienced personal injury lawyer for legal representation. After being medically reviewed and taken care of at the hospital, the first thing you should do is to consult with an attorney This will help prevent any disputes with your personal injury case and will be handled properly with a lawyer in Concord.
- Gather Evidence Immediately. Start taking photos and videos of the accident scene. Get information from witnesses that saw the accident occur, including their name, phone number, email, etc. Any vehicles involved should also be documented such as license plate numbers, vehicle make and model, and the drivers of the vehicles, etc. All of this information should be kept for your attorney to review, as it can be used as evidence for your personal injury case.
- Avoid Giving Details to Insurance Companies. Insurance wants to pay out the lowest amount as possible for claims. Even if the insurance company has to drag it out to pay almost nothing. Insurance agencies will determine how much they will need to pay out by asking you questions so they can gather information in order to put a value on the claim. In some cases, they can even deny your claim from the information given. This is why it is very important to talk to your attorney first about your personal injury case. Have your lawyer communicate with them. Also, make sure you keep details off of your social media profile. Any information given online can be used against you in your personal injury case.
What is Involved with a Personal Injury Case in Concord
There are 4 Elements that need to be proven in an accident in order to show that the other party is liable for the personal injury case.
- Duty of the Defendant
- Breach of that duty
- Negligent actions of the other party, which directly caused the accident
- Injuries for the plaintiff resulted from the accident
Other Heidari Law Group Sacramento Locations
Work with an Experienced Concord Lawyer
If you need a personal injury lawyer, contact a Concord attorney to walk through the process of filing a claim and getting compensated for your losses.
At Heidari law Group, we are here to provide support, advice, negotiate, and prep for court if needed so that you can focus on getting better.
Gather the facts of your case and contact a Concord lawyer today with questions or to set up a free consultation.