Turlock, CA Uber, Lyft, Rideshare Accident Lawyer
Heidari Law Group
Our Turlock Ridesharing Accident Lawyers Handle All Types of Uber and Lyft Accident Claims
Turlock, CA Uber, Lyft,
Rideshare Accident Lawyer
Open 24 HOURS A DAY
7 DAYS A WEEK
At Heidari Law Group, P.C., our Turlock Uber & Lyft ridesharing accident attorneys are experienced, effective advocates for injured victims and their family members. Our law firm has a deep understanding of California’s ridesharing insurance laws. Whether you were hurt as an Uber passenger, Lyft passenger, occupant of another vehicle, or a pedestrian, we can help. To schedule a free, fully private consultation with a California rideshare accident lawyer, please contact us today.
What to Do After a Ridesharing Accident?
Were you involved in a ridesharing accident in Turlock, California? If so, you can protect your health, well-being, and legal rights with a proactive approach. Here are some of the important steps to take:
- Report the Crash: In California, all motorists are required to report all injuries crashes to law enforcement. If you are a passenger in an Uber or Lyft, you should ensure that your collision is properly reported.
- Get Medical Care: Any ridesharing accident injury needs to be evaluated by a doctor. Severe medical emergencies always come first. You cannot bring a claim without seeing a doctor.
- Notify Uber/Lyft and Insurers: You should make sure that Uber/Lyft and any implicated insurance companies are notified that a crash has happened. However, you do not have to provide a statement at this point in the process.
- Consult With a Lawyer: Uber/Lyft and its insurance are not on your side. Before giving a recorded statement after a ridesharing crash, consult with an experienced Turlock, CA auto accident attorney.
An Overview of California’s Insurance Regulations for Ridesharing Vehicles
Uber, Lyft, and any other ride-sharing service that operates in California is required to comply with the state’s insurance regulations. As explained by the California Department of Insurance, any Uber and Lyft vehicles that are actively transporting passengers must be covered by a minimum mandatory $1,000,000 commercial liability policy. Uber and Lyft all provide a contingent policy for drivers who have the “app” on but have not yet actively accepted a passenger. As an Uber or Lyft passenger, your claim should always be covered by the $1,000,000 commercial liability policy. For occupants of other vehicles, bicyclists, and pedestrians, the insurance claims process is more complicated.
Recovering Compensation After a Ridesharing Crash in California (Uber/Lyft)
Injured ridesharing accident victims can pursue compensation for their damages. Unfortunately, the ridesharing companies and the big commercial insurance companies that are on the other side of these claims are aggressive. It is their core goal to settle cases for less. Our Turlock Uber & Lyft accident attorneys fight hard to help our clients get the maximum financial settlement or financial verdict. You may be able to recover money damages for:
- Property damage (vehicle repairs);
- Emergency medical support;
- Hospital bills;
- Medical expenses;
- Physical therapy;
- Psychological counseling;
- Lost wages;
- Loss of earning power;
- Pain and suffering;
- Mental distress;
- Disability; and
- Wrongful death.
How Our Turlock Uber/Lyft Accident Lawyers Can Help
Ridesharing services are still relatively new. It is normal to have a lot of questions and concerns about your rights under the law. At Heidari Law Group, P.C., we have the knowledge and experience to help ridesharing accident victims navigate the complexities of the legal claims process. Among other things, our Uber & Lyft accident attorneys are prepared to:
- Conduct a free, thorough evaluation of your ridesharing accident claim;
- Investigate your accident—gathering and preparing all of the evidence;
- Take care of the legal paperwork and handle correspondence from insurers; and
- Develop a personalized strategy to help you get justice and the maximum compensation.
Nearby Heidari Law Locations
Call Our Turlock, CA Uber & Lyft Accident Lawyers Today
At Heidari Law Group, P.C., our Turlock ridesharing accident attorneys are ready to protect your rights and help you seek compensation for your damages. If you or your loved one was hurt in an Uber accident or Lyft accident, we can help. Contact us today for a free, no obligation consultation in English or Spanish. We handle ridesharing accident claims in Turlock and throughout Stanislaus County.