Merced Car Accident Attorney
Have you been injured recently in a car accident? Contact a car accident attorney in Merced, CA at Heidari Law Group.
Auto Accident Lawyers in Merced
Merced, a town of 80,000 in the heart of the California wine region, is often a place that is considered to be nothing less than idyllic. While this is true, accidents do happen. The winding tree-lined streets of Merced are home to some of the highest car accident fatalities rates in all of California, according to the OTS. If you have been involved in a Merced car accident, it is essential that you call a qualified Merced car accident attorney today.
At Heidari Law Group, you can enjoy free access to a qualified Merced car accident lawyer that will fight to get you the compensation you deserve. If you have been injured in Merced as a result of a car accident, you may be entitled to compensation to cover medical bills, lost earnings, emotional damages, and more. In order to obtain this, make sure to give a qualified Merced attorney a call at 213-884-4881. Read on to find out what Heidari Law Group can do for you.
1. Why You Need to Call a Merced Car Accident Attorney
If you have been injured in a car accident in Merced, you need a good lawyer who will fight your case for you. This is where Heidar Law Group comes in. Our lawyers have years of experience offering assistance and legal support to people involved in car accidents in Merced. Here is what we can offer you:
- A 100% free consultation with no risk attached that allows you to established the strength of your case
- A fully no-win, no-fee attorney that will not charge you a single penny unless they win your case
- Attorneys with in-depth experience and knowledge of California auto law to ensure that you get the results you deserve
- A well-resourced team that will fight your auto accident case 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
2. Merced Car Accident Facts and Figures
Although Merced is one of the safest places in California, it happens to have one of the highest incidents of traffic fatalities in the entire state. There are more than 700 serious car accidents in Merced every single year, a figure that is higher than virtually any other similar-sized country in California. Of these, accidents are most likely to occur on Campbell Blvd, on the way into the center of town. Causes of auto accidents in Merced include:
- Driver negligence, such as using a cell phone while driving
- Driver intoxication by alcohol or drugs
- Agricultural workers and truckers using equipment they have not been properly trained to use
- Driver fatigue, especially among heavy truck drivers
No matter the cause, you should call Heidari Law Group to begin seeking the justice and compensation you deserve.
3. What to Do After a Car Accident in Merced, CA
If you have been in an auto accident in Merced, CA, here are the steps you need to take:
- Immediately seek medical attention, even if you do not think you are injured
- Collect the driver’s personal details, license number, insurance information, and vehicle type
- Record every detail of the accident and take photos if possible
- Call the police or the California Highway Patrol and file a report
- Call a qualified and experienced Merced car accident attorney
Hire an Expert Merced Car Accident Lawyer Today
If you have been involved in any type of Merced car accident, you need to call a Merced car accident lawyer today. Make sure to give our team a call if you want a stress-free consultation that will help you get the compensation and justice you deserve.