Hurricane Insurance Claims Attorneys
Many people are aware of the devastation a hurricane can cause. Hurricanes can not only cause extensive property damage but also bodily injuries, with many fatalities. The number of hurricanes could vary in the United States in a single year. Usually, hurricane season is between June to November. During this time, hurricanes are likely to form and cause severe property damage. Usually, there are around 12 hurricanes in a given year.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
What factors affect a hurricane?
A hurricane is usually caused by looking at several different factors, including:
- Climate patterns
- Temperatures of the ocean
- Atmospheric conditions
What type of damage do hurricanes cause?
Hurricanes can cause extensive property damage, with some of the most common being:
- Wind damage: hurricanes generate very strong winds that go around 100 mph. The strong winds could push large trees and blow roofs from buildings and homes.
- Flooding: a hurricane is known to cause extensive flooding. When there is extensive flooding, it could damage flooring in buildings, and seep into water supplies.
- Tornadoes: tornadoes are known to supplement hurricanes. Tornadoes can damage buildings extensively and uproot trees.
- Mudslides: mudslides are also common with hurricanes, usually on the west side of the United States. Mudslides can make homes slide off a mountain, and even bury roads and vehicles.
- Erosion on the coast: hurricanes can also erode the shoreline, which could damage beachside homes.
- Storm surge: storm surge is known to cause extensive flooding, and damage roads and flooring.
In the event that you have suffered property damage to your home and to your personal belongings, it is very important that you have an experienced hurricane damage insurance claim attorney on your side.
What should I do after a hurricane?
- After a hurricane, the next step you should take is to document everything and all the damage that has occurred. For example, keep news records of the hurricane report, and take photographs of all of the damage that your home now has. For example, if you had extensive damage to furniture in your home, make sure that you document all of that.
- Gather all the receipts that you could find for all your household objects that have been damaged by the hurricane. The more invoices that you could gather that prove the worth of your items, the stronger case you have.
- Contact a hurricane Insurance claim attorney. An experienced hurricane claim insurance attorney will then file a hurricane damage claim with your insurance company. You do not necessarily need to have an attorney when filing this claim, but having an attorney on your side will help ease the process, especially because insurance companies may try to deny any payouts or find loopholes.
- Contact your hurricane claim attorney in the event that any insurance company adjuster reaches out to you. Our top-rated hurricane claim attorneys recommend that you refrain from speaking to any insurance employee unless you have first spoken with your attorney. An attorney will better assist you, especially if the insurance employee throws legal words that you may not initially understand.
Does homeowners insurance cover hurricanes?
Usually, homeowners insurance covers property damage from any flooding or wind damage caused by a hurricane. But, this is dependent on the type of homeowners insurance that you purchase. For example, some homeowners insurance policies may not cover flooding, Sometimes, a homeowners insurance policy may not cover hurricane damage enough. To determine if your homeowner’s insurance covers hurricane damage, contact our attorneys today for more information.
Does car insurance cover hurricane damage to my vehicle?
In certain circumstances, your car insurance could cover any flooding damage done to your vehicle. This is a different way to go around in the event that your homeowner’s insurance policy does not cover vehicle damage. For more information and to review your car insurance policy, contact our top-rated attorneys to schedule a one-on-one consultation.
Do I need a hurricane insurance claim attorney?
You do not necessarily need to hire a hurricane claim insurance lawyer, but there are certain circumstances that may require you to get a lawyer to make sure that you get the maximum compensation possible. It could get very complicated and complex to deal with employees, especially those from an insurance company. Keep in mind that insurance companies will put their insurance priorities first before yours. That is why having an experienced and qualified Hurricane damage attorney will better assist you. Different circumstances may include:
- If the homeowner’s insurance company denies your claim
- If the homeowner’s insurance company is asking you to sign release documents
- If the homeowner’s insurance company has been investigating the circumstances of the hurricane for several months now
- If the homeowner’s insurance company still has unresolved disputes
- If the homeowner’s insurance company has offered a compensation amount that is lower than how much you need
- If the homeowner’s insurance company has acted in bad faith and has failed to return your phone calls
- If the homeowner’s insurance company adjuster has misrepresented what was included in your policy
As shown above, the insurance company has different ways they could go about a hurricane property claim. For more information, contact us today to schedule a consultation.
When should I contact a hurricane Insurance claim attorney?
The best time to contact a hurricane insurance claim attorney is as soon as the hurricane happens and you need to file a claim with your insurance company. The sooner you contact an attorney, the easier the process may be. It is very easy to run into delays or complications when dealing with the insurance company, that is why we recommend that you call us immediately.
Do I need to have an inventory list of my personal belongings after a hurricane?
Although it is not required that you have an inventory list, preparing an inventory list of all your personal belongings that have been damaged by a hurricane will save you a lot of time and money. We recommend that you constantly update it.
In the event that you do not have an inventory list prepared, getting compensation for your personal belongings may take longer than usual.
What will our hurricane lawyers do?
- Understand exactly all the property damage that you have suffered, in order to make sure that you get maximum compensation
- Provide legal advice as you file a claim with your insurance company
- Make sure that you get a valid and adequate settlement amount from your insurance company
- Make sure that the insurance company does not act in bad faith
Hurricane Insurance Claims Attorney Near Me
Filing a claim with the insurance company is far from easy. It is highly recommended that you formally hire an experienced attorney that will guide you through the claims process. Our attorneys will be with you every step of the way to make sure that you get the compensation you need. Call Heidari law today for more information so we can answer any questions or concerns you may have with your potential hurricane claim.
Our attorneys have noticed that when you have legal counsel representing you when dealing with an insurance company, the amount of compensation you will receive heavily increases compared to representing yourself.
If your home or business has been damaged or destroyed by a hurricane, call our lawyers at Heidari law today so we could guide you through the legal process.
- Aviation and Airline Attorney
- Bicycle Accidents
- Big Rig Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Crane Accidents
- Gym Accidents
- Horseback Riding Accidents
- Metro Bus Accidents
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability Accidents
- Ride Share Negligence
- Scaffolding Accidents
- RV Accidents
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Swimming Pool Accidents
- Taxi Cab Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Trucking Accident
- Personal Injury
- Airbnb Injury
- Animal Injuries
- Axe Throwing Injuries
- Bounce House
- Broken Bone Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Catastrophic Injury
- Dog Bite Injuries
- Factory Injuries
- Head Injuries
- Ladder Injuries
- Nerve Damage Injuries
- Premises Liability Injuries
- Seat Belt Injuries
- Sexual Assault Injuries
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Work Related Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Employment & Labor
- Medical Malpractice
- Data Privacy Breach
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Legal Malpractice
- Nursing Home Neglect/Abuse
- Product Liability
- Negligent Security
- Persian / Iranian Attorneys
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17901 Von Karman Ave Suite 600 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office1215 K Street Sacramento, CA 95814 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000