Paraquat Lawsuit Attorney
Paraquat is a common herbicide used to kill weeds; it is specifically used in commercial farms and orchards. Every country has banned Paraquats except the United States. If you have suffered any illness or injury from paraquat, you may be eligible for compensation. For more information, give our attorneys a call today to schedule a one-on-one complimentary consultation.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
What is paraquat?
Paraquat is a herbicide that is only meant for restricted use, this means that only those with a license have the right to use this herbicide on farms. But, recent studies have found that paraquat has led to the risk of Parkinson’s Disease by 250%. The study was done by the University of Guelph, after examining a team who had been exposed to paraquat.
Currently, the Environmental Protection Agency has restricted the amount of use of paraquat. There have been several controversial stances taken for paraquat, which has put the Environmental Protection Agency under heat. There are around 1 million people in the United States that suffer from Parkinson’s disease. With the increased exposure to paraquat, these numbers are steadily increasing.
What is Parkinson’s disease?
Parkinson’s disease is best explained through various stages that one could suffer. This includes:
- Tremors or mobility symptoms
- Walking problems
- Loss of balance and paralysis
- Limited movement
- Bedridden and may require home care
What are the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease?
- Losing smell
- Difficulty standing
- Difficulty walking
- Difficulty writing
- Difficulty sleeping
Parkinson’s disease is a very serious disease that leads to permanent injuries and will need lifelong care. This will result in thousands of dollars in medical bills used to treat and assist the person with Parkinson’s. If you or a loved one have suffered Parkinson’s disease from paraquat, you have the right to file a lawsuit to get compensated for these medical bills.
What type of compensation could I receive for my paraquat lawsuit?
- Medical bills
- Future lost wages: usually, those with paraquat disease may not be able to resume their previous jobs they had prior to being diagnosed with Parkinson’s. That is why you could receive loss in income.
- Pain and suffering: Parkinson’s disease is known to cause extensive pain and suffering as the injured learns to live and adapt with limited mobility. This trauma is recoverable as compensation.
- Punitive damages: in the event that paraquat manufacturers knew that it caused Parkinson’s disease, they could be held responsible for punitive damages.
Why hire our paraquat attorneys?
- We have decades of experience representing victims who have been injured by defective products.
- We have high-rated relationships with medical experts and toxicology experts to piece together exactly what happened and what the cause of the Parkinson’s.
- We provide you with strong representation throughout the entire legal process to make sure that you get the help you need.
- We work through a contingency fee basis to make sure that you do not pay any legal fees unless we win in your favor.
Do I qualify for a paraquat lawsuit?
Paraquat lawsuit eligibility must meet specific criteria. In order to see if you are eligible, you must show that you:
- Dealt with paraquat. For example, you were properly licensed, and you were exposed to paraquat when you were a loader or an applicator.
- You were exposed to paraquat through a spray or through contamination.
- You then suffered Parkinson’s disease as a result of the paraquat exposure.
The above criteria are somewhat complex and could be very difficult to prove. That is why we recommend that you consult our highly qualified attorneys as soon as possible so you could get the help that you deserve.
What parties are exposed to paraquat?
Specific groups are more likely to experience exposure to paraquat compared to other members of society. These groups may include:
- Farm workers
- School children with schools near commercial farms
- Property owners near commercial farms
- Herbicide applicators
Is paraquat still in use today?
Paraquat is somewhat in use today. However, there is a current push against Congress to completely outlaw due to the herbicide’s link to cancer and Parkinson’s disease. Several states on the east side of the United States still use paraquat to this day. Northern California is also known to use paraquat herbicide. Paraquat is distinguished from other types of herbicides by being dyed blue. You could also tell that it is paraquat by the pungent and strong odor.
What are the different types of paraquat?
Paraquat is also manufactured through other names, including:
- Bonfire herbicide
- Quik Quat
There are still several other names not mentioned above. For more information, contact our experienced mass tort attorneys today.
What is a mass tort?
Mass tort is a specific type of litigation where there are several victims that have been injured. In this specific case, victims of paraquat exposure are considered to be the multiple plaintiffs. All these victims come together to file a lawsuit against the paraquat herbicide manufacturer.
How could you get exposed to paraquat?
- Skin exposure
How much do our paraquat attorneys cost?
When you hire our paraquat mass tort attorneys, you do not pay a dollar out of pocket. Unless you receive compensation, you pay no attorney fees. This means our fees are specifically related to winning your case. If we recover compensation, we will get our fees. Contact us today to see if you qualify for a paraquat lawsuit.
Do I need an attorney to file a paraquat lawsuit?
Although you do not necessarily need an attorney to file a lawsuit, including a mass tort lawsuit, having an attorney on your side makes a night and day difference, especially when it comes to paraquat lawsuits. This is a very specific type of lawsuit, and extensive records are needed. Besides records and evidence, you also need one who is experienced in the regulations of mass towards.
You should not have to deal with the frustration of the legal process. Let our attorneys do it for you.
What type of evidence do you need to prove paraquat exposure?
There are different types of evidence that you will need to show in order to file a successful paraquat lawsuit. these different types of evidence include:
- The license you have to use paraquat
- The application herbicide records of the commercial farm
- Receipts of the herbicide purchase
- Any other witnesses that were exposed to the herbicide
Experienced Paraquat Lawyer Near Me
Schedule a free consultation with our attorneys at Heidari law today so we can best help you navigate through the legal process to make sure that you get the utmost legal care. We will represent you against toxic chemical manufacturers with our highly qualified expertise and skill. Call us today for a consultation.
We will review your case to determine what the best options and steps are for you. We know that it is not easy to deal with Parkinson’s, or to have a loved one who is dealing with Parkinson’s. We will work hard to make sure that you and your loved one get the legal care that you deserve.
We have offices located all throughout the state of California and Nevada to better serve you. Give us a call today to set up a consultation with our highly qualified legal staff at Heidari Law Group.
- Aviation and Airline Accident Attorney
- Bicycle Accidents
- Big Rig Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Crane Accidents
- Gym Accidents
- Horseback Riding Accidents
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability Accidents
- Ride Share Negligence
- Scaffolding Accidents
- RV Accidents
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Swimming Pool Accidents
- Taxi Cab Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Trucking Accident
- Personal Injury
- Airbnb Injury
- Animal Injuries
- Axe Throwing Injuries
- Bounce House
- Broken Bone Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Catastrophic Injury
- Dog Bite Injuries
- Factory Injuries
- Head Injuries
- Ladder Injuries
- Nerve Damage Injuries
- Premises Liability Injuries
- Seat Belt Injuries
- Sexual Assault Injuries
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Work Related Injuries
- Wrongful Death Attorney
- Employment & Labor
- Medical Malpractice
- Data Privacy Breach
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Legal Malpractice
- Nursing Home Neglect/Abuse
- Product Liability
- Negligent Security
- Persian / Iranian Attorneys
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
- A Guide to Dog Bite Laws in California and the US
- Is It Legal To Kill A Dog If It Attacks Me
- Can You Sue a School if Your Child Gets Injured?
- What is a Subpoena?
- What is a Deposition?
- I Was Injured At Work – What Are My Rights
- Can Semi Trucks Drive in the Left Lane?
- Nursing Home Malnutrition and Dehydration
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17875 Von Karman Ave. Suite 150 & 250 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office180 Promenade Cir Ste 300 Sacramento, CA 95834 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000