Nerve Damage Attorney in Bakersfield
If you have experienced nerve damage from an accident in Bakersfield, contact our top-rated attorneys to see how you can get high-quality legal representation.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
What types of injuries are considered nerve damage?
Nerve damage could be a very complex injury, and could affect a person’s future forever. If you have been injured in an accident in Bakersfield, contact our Bakersfield personal injury attorneys for more information on how you could hold the negligent party responsible for your nerve damage injuries. Nerve damage injuries are not necessarily temporary, they could lead to future permanent suffering, such as permanent pain or permanent paralysis. In that event, you must make sure that you have a highly rated Bakersfield attorney representing you and holding the negligent party responsible.
Our attorneys at Heidari Law work to hold negligent parties responsible for causing an accident and causing nerve damage injuries. Our top-rated attorneys work on a contingency fee basis, so you do not have to worry about paying for our attorneys upfront. Instead, our attorneys will only get compensated when we win compensation for you. For more information, contact our lawyers to discuss your case in detail and to determine what compensation you could receive.
What is the value of my Bakersfield nerve damage injuries?
One of the most common questions we receive from our clients is: How much is my nerve damage injury lawsuit worth? This is a very complex question that requires an in-depth look into the circumstances of your accident. Each type of person experiences accidents and injuries differently. For example, some may require medical treatment for several years. Others may just have minor cuts and bruises. In that case, they may not get much compensation since they do not have significant medical expenses.
But, nerve damage is usually permanent, and will require different types of treatments, such as physical therapy or occupational therapy. Nerve damage also plays a role in future lost wages. The nerve damage accident victim may not be able to return back to work and resume normal life. That is why nerve damage could be valued at hundreds of thousands of dollars to millions of dollars depending on the circumstances.
Give our attorneys a call to set up a consultation.
What causes nerve damage?
Nerve damage is also known as neuropathy. Neuropathy can result from all different types of accidents, including:
- Car accidents: In a car accident, a driver or passenger could suffer broken bones from the immediate collision. Broken bones lead to nerve damage since they could have the bones pressed on a nerve by the bone.
- Workplace accidents: Workplace accidents can lead to trauma, which could cause nerve damage. Another type of workplace accident is repetitive motions, such as carpal tunnel syndrome. Carpal tunnel syndrome occurs when the nerves in the wrist and arm are compressed and may require surgery.
- Dog bite accidents: Dog bite attacks or accidents could lead to infections. If the infection is not immediately treated, it could get worse, aggravate, and lead to neuropathy.
- Construction site accidents: Construction site accidents occur when proper safe steps are not taken. For example, if employees do not properly set up electrical wires they could get electrocuted which could cause nerve damage.
If you have experienced any of the above types of accidents and have suffered nerve damage, contact our nerve damage lawyers today.
What are the symptoms of nerve damage?
There are specific symptoms that you should look out for in the event that you have been injured in a Bakersfield accident. The sooner you notice these symptoms, the sooner you should get medical treatment. But, our attorneys recommend that you do not wait until these symptoms result. Instead, you should get top-rated legal care by your doctor immediately after you have been involved in an accident.
If you do not receive top-rated medical care or are evaluated by a medical provider, it could be very difficult to prove your injuries and the effect the injuries have had in a future claim or lawsuit. Below are some symptoms that could point to nerve damage:
- Muscle twitching
- Light sensitivity
- Sound sensitivity
- Sensitivity to touch
- Unable to control urine
- Muscle weakness
- Pricking feeling
- Shooting pain
For example, you could experience these symptoms in a pedestrian and vehicle collision. When a vehicle collides with a pedestrian, the abrupt trauma could cause substantial nerve damage. This nerve damage could be detected if the pedestrian feels any numbness in any part of their body. Sometimes, nerve damage could be temporary, and symptoms may result within a couple of days or weeks. But, the more severe the collision is, the more permanent your nerve damage could be.
When should I file a nerve damage lawsuit in Bakersfield?
Bakersfield follows California’s statute of limitations. A statute of limitations is a time restriction placed on when an injured party could file a lawsuit to get compensated. In Bakersfield, you have 2 years from the date of the accident to file a lawsuit for your nerve damage injuries.
Could I still recover compensation if I partially caused my nerve damage?
The good news is that California is a comparative law state. Comparative law essentially states that you could recover compensation even if you were partially responsible for causing your injuries. The compensation you receive will simply be deducted based on the percentage of liability. Give our california personal injury attorneys a call today to discuss if any of your actions constituted comparative negligence.
What compensation could I get for my nerve damage injuries?
If you were to file a nerve damage lawsuit against a responsible party, the different types of compensation you could receive include:
- Past medical expenses: these include costs to treat your current injuries.
- Future medical expenses: nerve damage will most likely require future medical expenses.
- Past lost wages: This is the lost wages that you missed out on from the past.
- Future lost wages: These are wages that you will miss out on, including future lost income.
- Pain and suffering: This refers to the emotional toll that the nerve damage has had to the accident victim.
- Loss of enjoyment: This takes into consideration the loss of enjoyment of life that the accident victim has had
The compensation that you receive is generally determined by the amount of suffering and the severity of your injuries. That is why we recommend that you speak to our highly qualified attorneys for more information on how you could get the care you deserve.
Our Bakersfield Nerve Damage Lawyers Are Here To Help
Our Bakersfield lawyers and legal staff are available 24/7 to help you with any questions that you may have. Nerve damage is not often times visible, but the pain and numbness could be felt. Give us a call today to discuss.
Our attorneys work through a contingency fee arrangement, and will not collect any attorneys fees unless we win compensation for your nerve damage. Nerve damage could often times be very difficult to prove, that is why you should have a highly qualified Bakersfield personal injury attorney on your side to investigate the circumstances and to determine the best steps to take for you.
Our attorneys are on standby and ready to help you.
- Abogados de lesiones personales de Las Vegas
- Abogados de asalto y agresión en Las Vegas
- Abogados de resbalones y caídas de Las Vegas
- Abogados de lesiones de la médula espinal de Las Vegas
- Abogados de lesiones cerebrales traumáticas de Las Vegas
- Abogados de muerte por negligencia de Las Vegas
- Abogados de mordeduras de perro en Las Vegas
- Abogados de accidentes de conductores ebrios y DUI en Las Vegas
- Abogados de compensación laboral de Las Vegas
- Abogados persas de Las Vegas y abogados iraníes
- Abogados de accidentes automovilísticos de Las Vegas
- Abogados de accidentes de motocicleta en Las Vegas
- Abogados de Accidentes de Bicicleta en Las Vegas
- Abogados de Accidentes de Camiones en Las Vegas
- Abogados de accidentes de peatones de Las Vegas
- Abogados de accidentes de autobús en Las Vegas
- Abogados de accidentes de Uber y Lyft en Las Vegas
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17901 Von Karman Ave Suite 600 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office1215 K Street Sacramento, CA 95814 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000