Personal Injury Attorney in Bakersfield
If you have been injured because of another party’s negligence, get in touch with our Bakersfield personal injury lawyers right away for your confidential and complimentary case evaluation.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Why You Need a Bakersfield Personal Injury Attorney
Personal injury applies to accidents caused by negligence. If you or a loved one have been injured by another negligent party in Bakersfield, you should have a highly rated Bakersfield personal injury lawyer to represent you and make sure that your rights are protected and you get the compensation you need.
Our Bakersfield personal injury lawyers have been representing clients who have been injured for the last several decades. Not only do we have the required experience, but we also have connections with medical experts and accident experts to piece together your accident and determine the medical effects of the injuries.
By filing a personal injury lawsuit in Bakersfield, you could recover a variety of damages. For example, you could recover lost wages, future lost income, medical expenses, future medical treatment, pain and suffering, emotional distress, or punitive damages.
Our personal injury attorneys at Heidari law have been representing accident victims for the last several decades. Our attorneys know just what it takes to make sure that you have a strong case. One of the most important things for a personal injury case is having all the required pieces of evidence. Usually, personal injury is a negligence lawsuit. In order to prove your case, you must show:
- Duty: the other party had a duty to act reasonably and make sure that all steps they took were proper. For example, if you are injured in a car accident, you must show that the other driver has a duty to drive safely. This duty is also established by various laws, such as the California Vehicle Code. In the event that you have been injured and slipped and fell accidently on another person’s property, the landowner had a duty to make sure that the property was safe from any liquids on the floor.
- Breach: the other party breached this duty when they acted negligently. The other party breached this duty when they drove unsafe, or when they kept their property unsafe.
- Causation: you must show how the other party’s breach caused the accident. Causation is oftentimes a big deal because other factors may play into the cause. For example, if there was a multiple-car collision, there may be conflict when trying to prove causation.
- Damages: damages take into account the injuries that the accident victim suffered.
What are examples of personal injuries?
- Airbnb injury: with the increase in Airbnb hotels in Bakersfield, the risks of injuries are also very high. Examples of Airbnb injuries could include slip-and-fall accidents and trip-and-fall accidents if the property owner does not take care of the property properly.
- Animal injuries: animal injuries include dog attacks and bites, along with horse attacks. Horses are very common in Bakersfield, and injuries caused by animal attacks could be very severe.
- Assault and battery: this takes into account intentional actions taken by a party. Assault and battery could lead to spinal cord injuries or traumatic brain injuries.
- Axe throwing injuries: axe throwing injuries could lead to serious amputations or even death.
- Bounce house injuries: bounce house injuries usually take place on another person’s private property. Adults and parents have a responsibility to make sure that bounce houses are set up properly.
- Broken bone injuries: broken bone injuries are most common in accidents involving pedestrians and vehicles.
- Burn injuries: burn injuries could result from a fire or explosion at the workplace, or at home.
- Carbon monoxide poisoning: carbon monoxide poisoning is a very serious concern for the health department, and landlords have a duty to make sure that their properties have a carbon monoxide detector.
- Catastrophic injury: catastrophic injuries are injuries like spinal cord injuries and traumatic brain injuries.
- Construction accidents: construction accidents are very common in Bakersfield, especially in downtown Bakersfield.
- Crane accidents: crane accidents could lead to severe injuries, especially if the crane has a product defect.
- Factory injuries: factory injuries are common in Bakersfield, especially in automobile manufacturing factories.
- Head injuries: head injuries are common among pedestrian accidents and bicycle accidents.
- Ladder injuries: ladder injuries are also very common in workplace accidents.
- Nerve damage injuries: nerve damage injuries occur from high falls, especially in construction site accidents. Nerve damage also occurs after a car accident.
- Premises liability injuries: premises liability injuries could include spinal cord injuries, back injuries, and traumatic brain injuries.
- Seat belt injuries: seat belt injuries, although rare, are still very serious, and could cause broken bones.
- Sexual assault injuries: sexual assault injuries could include broken bones, along with lacerations.
- Slip and fall injuries: slip and fall injuries often result in broken bones, lacerations, back injuries, spinal cord injuries, or brain injuries.
- Sports injuries: sports injuries could include head injuries, which are the most common among athletes.
- Traumatic brain injuries: traumatic brain injuries could be serious and often life-threatening.
- Work-related injuries: work-related injuries are those that occur while the employee is on the job. For work-related injuries, an employee could also file a worker’s compensation claim.
If you have experienced any of the above injuries, contact our attorneys today to see how you can get compensated for your injuries, by holding the negligent party responsible. All of the above-mentioned injuries will require some form of medical treatment, some may even need future permanent medical care. Make sure that you have the right attorney on your hands, and contact us today.
Why should you hire our Bakersfield personal injury attorneys?
- Our top-rated personal injury attorneys always work to make sure that our clients who have experienced devastating accidents get top legal care. We are committed to making sure that injured victims hold the negligent parties responsible for for their actions.
- Our Bakersfield attorneys have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for our clients, and have been securing successful settlements and verdicts to make sure that our clients could get the help they need.
- We offer several different ways that you could contact our attorneys. For example, our attorneys are available by phone, in person, through email, or through chat.
- Unless we win, there is no fee. Our attorneys believe that all clients who have been injured in an accident should have access to an attorney. No one should be worried about having to afford an attorney immediately after an accident. We instead work through a contingency fee basis and don’t recover any money upfront unless we win for our clients.
How much do our personal injury attorneys cost?
Our Bakersfield personal injury attorneys work through a contingency fee agreement and essentially cost $0 upfront. Our attorneys will front all the costs associated with your lawsuit.
This means that you do not have to worry about paying for our attorneys when hiring us. Instead, our attorneys will take a fee from the compensation we went for you. This means that unless we win a settlement or a judgment, you owe our attorneys nothing. Give us a call today to discuss your specific personal injury lawsuit. We are available 24/7 to answer any questions or concerns.
- Bakersfield Accident Attorney
- Airline and Plane Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Big Rig Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Crane Accidents
- Gym Accidents
- Horseback Riding Accidents
- Motorcycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident
- Premises Liability Accidents
- Uber, Lyft, Rideshare Accidents
- Scaffolding Accident
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Swimming Pool Accidents
- Taxi Cab Accidents
- Train Accident
- Bakersfield Personal Injury Attorney
- Airbnb Injury
- Animal Injuries
- Assault and Battery Injuries
- Axe Throwing Injuries
- Bounce House Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Dog Bite Injuries
- Factory Injuries
- Head Injuries
- Ladder Injuries
- Nerve Damage Injuries
- Seat Belt Injuries
- Sexual Assault Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Work-related Injuries
- Bakersfield Employment Law Attorneys
- Workplace Age Discrimination Attorney
- Disability Discrimination Attorneys
- Gender Discrimination Attorneys
- LGBTQ Discrimination Attorneys
- Private Attorneys General Act (PAGA)
- Racial Discrimination Attorneys
- Wage and Hour Attorney
- Wage Disputes
- Whistleblower Protection
- Workplace Discrimination Attorney
- Workplace Harassment
- Wrongful Retaliation Attorney
- Wrongful Termination Attorney
- Bakersfield Lemon Law Attorneys
- Bakersfield Wrongful Death Attorney
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17875 Von Karman Ave. Suite 150 & 250 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office180 Promenade Cir Ste 300 Sacramento, CA 95834 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000