Traumatic Brain Injury Attorney in Bakersfield
If you or a loved one has experienced a traumatic brain injury in Bakersfield, you have the right to get compensation. Give us a call today to discuss.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Understanding Traumatic Brain Injury in Bakersfield
Traumatic brain injuries are unfortunately very common in Bakersfield, California. In Kern County, there were around 4,000 traumatic brain injury hospitalizations within 5 years. This is an astounding number, and the majority of these injuries were reported from slip and fall accidents. When slip and fall accidents occur, the injured party could land on their head, and the collision with the ground could lead to a brain injury. Our top-rated traumatic brain injury attorneys work to make sure that our Bakersfield clients get top-rated legal care.
If you or your loved one have suffered a traumatic brain injury in Bakersfield, and it was caused by a negligent party, you have the right to hold the negligent party responsible for their actions. No accident victim should have to go through such injuries and not hold the negligent party responsible. Parties should be held responsible for failing to take safe measures.
Our top-rated attorneys are risk-free. When we say risk-free, we mean:
- We offer complimentary one-on-one confidential consultations to discuss and evaluate the details of your case. A consultation is a great way for our potential clients to ask us any questions or concerns they may have with their traumatic brain injury lawsuit.
- We offer contingency fee agreements with our Bakersfield attorneys to make sure that you do not have to pay our attorneys upfront. Our attorneys will front all the costs associated with your traumatic brain injury. We will only collect fees when we win compensation for you. Give us a call today to discuss contingency fee agreements. The contingency fee percentage is communicated to our clients beforehand and is based on the amount of work that our attorneys may have to do for your traumatic brain injury lawsuit.
- You are under no obligation to go with our attorneys. But, our attorneys have decades of experience holding negligent parties responsible for such injuries. Traumatic brain injuries will need a highly rated Bakersfield attorney to look into the matter for you and determine who the responsible parties could be.
What causes traumatic brain injuries in Bakersfield?
- Car accidents: Car accidents are very common causes of traumatic brain injuries. A driver may hit their head on the steering wheel and may suffer brain injuries. Other passengers who may not be restrained with a seat belt may hit other objects in the car, such as seat covers or the dashboard.
- Truck accidents: When a vehicle and truck collide, the accidents could be very severe. A truck’s large size and heavy load could cause brain injuries when it collides or crushes another vehicle.
- Bicycle accident: When a bicyclist fails to wear a properly fitting helmet, they may suffer traumatic brain injuries from their collision with the ground. A bicyclist could get thrown off their bicycle when they collide with another vehicle.
- Workplace accidents: One of the most common types of workplace accidents is construction site accidents. In a construction site, objects are placed at very high points around a construction building. If any of these objects are not properly secured, they could fall on an employee’s head, and cause traumatic brain injuries.
- Sports injuries: Traumatic brain injuries are also very common among sports athletes in Bakersfield. This is especially common among football players because of their collisions with other players during the game.
- Explosions: Explosions are most commonly seen in factory accidents. Because factories have several toxic and hazardous chemicals, it could lead to explosions and fires, which could lead to traumatic brain injury.
- Sexual assault: Sexual assault could lead to very severe injuries, such as traumatic brain injuries.
Do I need a traumatic brain injury attorney in Bakersfield?
- After a traumatic brain injury, you may not have the time or the effort to communicate with insurance companies and adjusters. There may also be several legal concepts thrown at you that you may not understand. A simple mistake could lead to a loss of rights in filing a lawsuit. You should make sure that you have secured these rights, and contact our attorneys to see how you can move forward by holding the parties responsible.
- A top-rated attorney will look into the circumstances of your traumatic brain injury to determine who the responsible party is, and gather evidence. And gathering evidence could differ depending on the circumstances, for example, an attorney could review employment records, interview eyewitnesses, or review accident scene photos.
- There could be several holes in your lawsuit, that is why our attorneys are here to help. We will take care of all the negotiating for you so you focus on your injuries, and getting better.
- In the event that your case goes to trial, our top-rated Bakersfield trial attorneys are available to help you through the process.
How can I prove a traumatic brain injury in Bakersfield?
There are various factors you must have to prove when showing that a traumatic brain injury occurred. For example, you must have to prove that a party was negligent. In order to prove that a party was negligent, you must show:
- The other party had a duty to take safe steps and measures to prevent any accidents. For example, an employer has a duty to make sure that all their employees are trained, and all hazardous or toxic materials are stored properly.
- The other party failed to follow through with this duty and breached the duty by taking dangerous steps. For example, the employer failed to properly train their employees and instead stored the hazardous materials improperly.
- Because the other party failed to follow through with their study, the accident victim suffered severe injuries. Injuries could differ and could depend on the circumstances of the traumatic brain injury. For example, damages could include property damage, past lost wages, the effect of income in the future, the emotional toll on the victim and the victim’s family, and any medical expenses that the accident victim may need.
What are the different types of traumatic brain injuries?
- Brain Hemorrhage
- Skull Fractures
What are the symptoms of a traumatic brain injury?
- Loss Of Consciousness
- Blurred Vision
- Mood Swings
- Unable To Walk
- Unable To Speak
- Dilated Pupils
Why should you hire our Bakersfield traumatic brain injury attorneys?
Our Bakersfield personal injury lawyers have decades of experience holding traumatic brain injury responsible parties accountable for their actions, and making sure that our clients get the compensation they need. Our attorneys are highly rated within the Bakersfield community and have extensive experience with the claims process and the lawsuit process.
A traumatic brain injury could affect the traumatic brain injury victim and the victim’s family members. Make sure that you have a top-rated attorney on your side every step of the way.
Bakersfield Traumatic Brain Injury Attorney
Call our Bakersfield attorneys today if you or a loved one has been injured by a negligent party and has suffered a brain injury. The longer you wait, the worse it could be for your case. Call us today to schedule a no-obligation case evaluation. We are ready to help you every step of the way.
- Abogados de lesiones personales de Las Vegas
- Abogados de asalto y agresión en Las Vegas
- Abogados de resbalones y caídas de Las Vegas
- Abogados de lesiones de la médula espinal de Las Vegas
- Abogados de lesiones cerebrales traumáticas de Las Vegas
- Abogados de muerte por negligencia de Las Vegas
- Abogados de mordeduras de perro en Las Vegas
- Abogados de accidentes de conductores ebrios y DUI en Las Vegas
- Abogados de compensación laboral de Las Vegas
- Abogados persas de Las Vegas y abogados iraníes
- Abogados de accidentes automovilísticos de Las Vegas
- Abogados de accidentes de motocicleta en Las Vegas
- Abogados de Accidentes de Bicicleta en Las Vegas
- Abogados de Accidentes de Camiones en Las Vegas
- Abogados de accidentes de peatones de Las Vegas
- Abogados de accidentes de autobús en Las Vegas
- Abogados de accidentes de Uber y Lyft en Las Vegas
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17901 Von Karman Ave Suite 600 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office1215 K Street Sacramento, CA 95814 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000