Slip and Fall Attorney in Bakersfield
If you have been a victim of a slip and fall accident in Bakersfield, contact our Bakersfield personal injury attorneys for more information.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Why should I hire a Heidari Law Bakersfield slip and fall accident lawyer?
- Our Bakersfield slip and fall injury attorneys charge $0 out of pocket for you. Our attorneys work through a contingency fee agreement and want to make sure that our clients do not take on the risks. Instead, our attorneys will take on all the risks associated with your case. We will not require any upfront fees, and we instead will pay for all the fees associated with litigating your lawsuit. When we win compensation for you, that is when we will recover attorney’s fees.
- Our Heidari law Bakersfield injury attorneys are essentially risk-free. We offer risk-free confidential case consultations to review the circumstances of your slip and fall case. We always want to make sure that our clients get the top-rated legal care they deserve. A case evaluation is a great opportunity to discuss your Bakersfield slip and fall accident and to see what steps you should take next with your case. During this time, we will also assess what the next step should be for our attorneys when moving forward with your lawsuit.
- Having an experienced Bakersfield slip and fall injury attorney is significant, and very important when trying to prove slip and fall accidents. In a slip-and-fall accident, the burden of proof is essentially on the accident victim. This means that the plaintiff, which is the party filing the lawsuit, must have to show that the property owner was responsible for the slip and fall accident. You must have to prove:
- The property owner or manager has a duty to make sure that the slip and fall accident does not occur, and to keep their property safe and clear from slip and fall accidents. This means making sure that the floor is not slippery or does not have objects lying around.
- The owner knew about the dangerous condition that caused the slip and fall accident, yet chose to take no steps to keep the property safe.
- The owner then caused the accident by failing to take any necessary steps to keep the property safe.
- Our top-rated Bakersfield attorneys will prove your damages. When filing a lawsuit for slip and fall accidents, you not only need to show what caused the slip and fall accident but also the damages that you have suffered. Examples of damages could include your injuries and the medical expenses associated with those injuries like hospital stays, emergency room stays, surgeries, and any other treatments. You may also need future medical treatments. Besides medical expenses, your damages may also include any past last wages, along with any future loss of income that you may have suffered. Our experienced attorneys will get to work right away and work with medical experts to determine the amount of damages that you could receive and to determine the value of your case.
- Our experienced Bakersfield attorneys will make sure that you get top-rated medical care. Where you go after the accident is very important. You should get the help of a medical provider and get evaluated for any potential injuries that you may have that you don’t necessarily feel right away. For example, after you slip and fall accident you may experience a traumatic brain injury or a spinal cord injury. Symptoms could include concussions, difficulty breathing, difficulty thinking, or paralysis.
- After the slip and fall accident, you may have to deal with insurance adjusters and other third-party attorneys. You should not have to deal with these parties alone. Our Bakersfield slip-and-fall accident lawyers will deal with these parties and negotiate with these parties. Just one simple mistake could make you lose out on your rights to hold the responsible party accountable for compensation. You should not agree to any settlement immediately after the incident, and discuss with our attorneys first.
- Insurance companies will try to contact you after the incident to get a statement from you. During this time, insurance adjusters will prioritize their insurance company over your needs. So, they may offer a lesser amount than expected. You need a highly-rated Bakersfield attorney to stand up against insurance adjusters and prove your damages and how much you should be receiving.
- A slip-and-fall accident could not only affect you but your loved ones as well. For example, after you slip and fall accident in Bakersfield, you may not be able to return back to work and make the income that you used to make prior to the accident. You owe it to your family to hire an experienced Bakersfield personal injury attorney.
Bakersfield Trip And Fall Accident Attorneys
Our Bakersfield trip and fall attorneys also assist victims who have experienced a trip and fall accident. A trip and fall accident occurs when there is an object on the floor, or there are uneven floors.
In Bakersfield, the most common instances of trip and fall accidents are trips and falls on the sidewalk. In this case, the government entity responsible for maintaining and repairing the sidewalks is held liable for such instances. Our attorneys make sure that our clients get the help that they deserve.
Who could be held responsible for a slip and fall accident in Bakersfield?
- Business Owners
- Business Managers
- Property Owners
- Property Managers
- Government Entities
What are the different types of evidence needed for slip and fall accidents?
- Photos of the accident location, including any hazards that cause the slip and fall accident.
- Accident reports drafted after the accident. Usually, businesses are responsible for creating an accident report. This is usually created by a staff member.
- Eyewitness statements are a great way to explain how the accident occurred, and determine who the responsible parties may be. Eyewitness statements could also explain the condition that the floor was in at the time of the accident.
- Medical records, highlighting the injuries that the accident victim had. Medical records are very important in establishing the future damages that you may also need.
- Clothing and footwear that the accident victim was wearing at the time of the accident is very important in showing exactly how the accident may have occurred, and how the clothing may have been damaged from the slip and fall accident.
- Weather reports are a great way to establish the weather conditions at the time of the incident. For example, if there were poor weather conditions, the likelihood of a slip and fall accident would increase.
- Surveillance footage is also another important piece of evidence that could show how the incident occurred. Nowadays, many businesses have surveillance cameras around their property to make sure that the properties are being monitored 24/7, and to make sure that the conditions are safe.
- Expert opinions from medical providers are important in establishing the amount of medical compensation that the accident victim may need. This also includes the effect that it may have on the family of the accident victim.
Contact our Bakersfield slip and fall accident injury attorneys for more information on how you could get top-rated legal care and have an experienced attorney represent you. There are several benefits to having a slip and fall accident attorney in Bakersfield, give us a call today to discuss.
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
- Protecting Whistleblowers from Workplace Retaliation
- Understanding Liability in Company Car Accidents in California
- The Complete Guide to Safe Driving for Seniors
- What to Do After a Car Accident in California
- Your Rights When Coming Out At Work
- 10 Best and Worst Cities for Driving in California
- Whiplash and Whiplash Settlement Amounts
- What Happens If You Have a Car Accident Without Insurance?
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17875 Von Karman Ave. Suite 150 & 250 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office180 Promenade Cir Ste 300 Sacramento, CA 95834 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000