Broken Bone Injury Attorney in Bakersfield
If you have suffered broken bones from any accident in Bakersfield caused by a negligent party, contact our attorneys to see how you could recover compensation.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Bakersfield Broken Bone Injury Attorneys
Broken bones usually take months or even years to heal. Broken bones can result from just about any type of accident. But, in the event that your accident has been caused by a negligent party, our Bakersfield lawyers are available to help you throughout the process while you get compensated for your injuries. Broken bones can be very frustrating, especially because the injured party may have to take time off work temporarily.
Can I recover compensation for my broken bones?
Fortunately, if you have an experienced Bakersfield broken bone injury attorney on your side, you may be eligible to recover a variety of damages by holding the negligent party responsible. For example, you could recover the below types of compensation:
- Lost wages: this is one of the most common types of compensation that a broken bone injured party could recover. Broken bones usually last several weeks to several months, and an injured party may not be able to return back to work. The injured party is eligible to recover compensation, which is the lost wages from the time they took off from work.
- Medical expenses: broken bones almost always require some type of medical treatment. First, a medical provider may want to do an x-ray, MRI, or CT scan to determine exactly where the broken bone or fracture is. Then, the injured party may possibly go to physical therapy or occupational therapy. These sessions are eligible for compensation. For more information, contact our Bakersfield broken bone injury attorneys.
- Property damage: if you suffered broken bones from a bicycle accident, motorcycle accident, car accident, truck accident, etc., you might recover property damage for any personal property that was damaged at the time of the accident or collision.
- Non-economic damages: all of the above discussed are economic damages, which is compensation that could easily be recovered by looking at invoices or receipts. But, there is also non-economic damage which is the emotional distress caused by the broken bones. Usually, those who have suffered broken bones may be bed-bound depending on the fracture and body part. This could take an emotional toll on the injured party, which is recoverable.
What types of accidents cause broken bone injuries in Bakersfield?
- Car accidents: car accidents are one of the most common types of accidents that cause broken bone injuries in Bakersfield. Car accidents may sometimes lead to catastrophic injuries depending on the circumstances of the accident. For example, if a truck or large vehicle such as an RV is involved, passengers could suffer broken bones.
- Bicycle accidents: when a bicycle and vehicle collide with one another, the bicyclists may likely suffer broken bones from the collision. Broken bones are common among bicyclists of all ages.
- Motorcycle accidents: when a motorcycle and vehicle collide, the motorcyclist is at a high risk of suffering broken bones and fractures.
- Pedestrian accidents: pedestrian accidents are somewhat common in Bakersfield, especially around the old town area. When a vehicle collides with a pedestrian at a low speed, the pedestrian could likely fall over and suffer broken bones or fractures. If a vehicle collides with a person on foot at a high speed, the pedestrian may likely suffer more severe injuries, such as a traumatic brain injury or a spinal cord injury.
- Slip and fall accidents: these accidents can occur almost anywhere and in any type of business. Slip and fall accidents can lead to broken bones when the injured party falls to their side and is unable to catch themselves. Broken arms and wrists are particularly common in these accidents.
How is a broken bone categorized?
The medical field has different ways of categorizing a broken bone or a fracture. Examples include:
- Transverse fracture: a transverse fracture occurs when the bone is broken with a straight line across.
- Stable fracture: a stable fracture is usually a fracture that can heal on its own without the need of any medical attention, the bones will align neatly and will come together without any interference.
- Hairline fracture: a hairline fracture is a very thin fracture, which could also be a small crack, usually found in wrist fractures.
- Compound fractures: a compound fracture is very severe, and occurs when the bone goes through the skin.
- Comminuted fracture: this type of fracture is also very severe, and will most likely need medical treatment and interference. This happens when the bone essentially shatters.
- Avulsion fracture: an avulsion fracture is very severe, and may require immediate medical surgery. This occurs when the tendon pulls the bone away.
What should I do after an accident in Bakersfield?
In order to make sure that you have compensated for your broken bone injuries, there are some specific steps that our top-rated attorneys recommend you take. For example, you should:
- Get medical attention immediately. Especially when it comes to broken bones, getting medical attention should be your number one priority.
- Gather as much evidence as you can about the accident. Take photos of the accident location, and videos of where the incident happened, along with eyewitness statements or contact information. Your broken-bone attorney will later use these pieces of evidence to then build your strong claim. This will then be used to prove that the other party was negligent when a lawsuit is filed.
- File a report. For example, if you’re involved in a car accident, you may have to call the Bakersfield police department. If you are involved in a slip and fall accident, then you may have to tell the business where the slip and fall occurred to later draft an incident report.
How much is my Bakersfield broken bone case worth?
Broken bones result from just about any type of accident, including truck accidents, pedestrian accidents, motorcycle accidents, etc. That is why we recommend that you speak to our attorneys to get a better idea of how much your case may be worth. Our Bakersfield lawyers offer complimentary consultations to discuss your specific case and offer a great opportunity for our attorneys to get to know you better. Unfortunately, slip and fall accidents are very common types of accidents in Bakersfield. Slip and fall accidents usually lead to broken bones, especially among the elderly or younger children.
Our attorneys are also risk-free, which essentially means that we work through a contingency fee basis. A contingency fee basis allows our attorneys to get compensated only one who wins compensation for you. We take on all the risks and all the upfront costs associated with your case. Give us a call today to discuss.
Bakersfield Broken Bone Attorney
Our firm is a full-service law firm. Our attorneys have extensive experience dealing with clients who have suffered broken bone injuries in the past. We want to make sure that our clients get the top-rated legal care they deserve. Our Bakersfield personal injury lawyers will take care of all communications with insurance companies and attorneys on your behalf while you focus on healing and getting better.
Our attorneys will negotiate with the other parties, and in the event that your case goes to trial, will represent you. Our attorneys have decades of experience making sure that negligent parties are held responsible.
No matter what type of accident you have been involved in, you have the right to get compensated for your broken bone injuries by holding the negligent party responsible. For more information, we recommend that you come in to discuss your case.
- Bakersfield Accident Attorney
- Airline and Plane Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Big Rig Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Crane Accidents
- Gym Accidents
- Horseback Riding Accidents
- Motorcycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident
- Premises Liability Accidents
- Uber, Lyft, Rideshare Accidents
- Scaffolding Accident
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Swimming Pool Accidents
- Taxi Cab Accidents
- Train Accident
- Bakersfield Personal Injury Attorney
- Airbnb Injury
- Animal Injuries
- Assault and Battery Injuries
- Axe Throwing Injuries
- Bounce House Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Dog Bite Injuries
- Factory Injuries
- Head Injuries
- Ladder Injuries
- Nerve Damage Injuries
- Seat Belt Injuries
- Sexual Assault Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Work-related Injuries
- Bakersfield Employment Law Attorneys
- Workplace Age Discrimination Attorney
- Disability Discrimination Attorneys
- Gender Discrimination Attorneys
- LGBTQ Discrimination Attorneys
- Private Attorneys General Act (PAGA)
- Racial Discrimination Attorneys
- Wage and Hour Attorney
- Wage Disputes
- Whistleblower Protection
- Workplace Discrimination Attorney
- Workplace Harassment
- Wrongful Retaliation Attorney
- Wrongful Termination Attorney
- Bakersfield Lemon Law Attorneys
- Bakersfield Wrongful Death Attorney
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17875 Von Karman Ave. Suite 150 & 250 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office180 Promenade Cir Ste 300 Sacramento, CA 95834 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000