Scaffolding Accident Attorney in Bakersfield
If you have been injured on a scaffold while at work, our work-related accident attorneys are available to help you as you hold the negligent party responsible.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Bakersfield, California has several different construction projects currently in the works. For example, there are the 24th Street improvements, the Centennial corridor, and the Hageman flyover construction. Besides these construction projects, there are also private residential construction projects in an effort to have enough space to grow the community. There are several different types of apartment residences and complexes currently being built in downtown Bakersfield.
With many construction projects going on, construction site accidents are bound to occur. Several different tools can be seen at a construction site, including cranes and scaffoldings. Scaffolding is used to get to a high point in a building. Construction site workers install a temporary scaffold to get to high areas, usually used for painting or installing electrical wires at high areas. But, if a single thing with the scaffolding goes wrong, an accident can occur.
Contact our scaffolding Bakersfield attorneys for more information to see how you can get the top-rated care you deserve.
Our scaffold accident attorneys make sure that our clients get the top care they need. Scaffold accidents could be very difficult to prove, especially if there are multiple parties involved in the construction process. A highly qualified attorney will be able to narrow down the circumstances of the accident to determine the cause of the accident, along with different ways that we can get you the compensation you need.
Bakersfield Work-Related Injury Attorney
Scaffold accidents usually happen when a construction site worker is on the job. In that case, the construction site employee could file a worker’s compensation claim. A worker’s compensation claim allows injured employees to recover compensation if they have been injured while on the job. However, the employee must show:
- They were injured during the scope of their work. This means that the scaffolding accident occurred while they were clocked into their work.
- They are considered an employee. In some circumstances, an employee who is an independent contractor cannot recover in a worker’s compensation claim. For more information, contact our Bakersfield wage dispute attorneys. Usually, though, construction workers are considered employees and not independent contractors.
Bakersfield Scaffolding Defect Injury Attorney
If you have been injured by a defect with the scaffolding, contact our attorneys to see how you can get top-rated care. One of the steps that our attorneys take in the event of a defect is to investigate the circumstances for a product defect lawsuit. A product defect lawsuit holds the manufacturer responsible for creating a defective product, and allowing others to purchase the product. Give us a call today to discuss how you can move forward with a product defect lawsuit.
Product defect lawsuits require the accident victim the burden of proof. The burden of proof requires the victim to show that the scaffold had any of the below defects:
- Lack of warning defect: a scaffolding must inform the user of any conditions, such as the weight limit. When a scaffolding fails to have such warnings, it could have a failure to warn defects.
- Manufacturing defect: a manufacturing defect is a defect that occurs at the time of its assembly. Usually, the scaffold platform, plank, or guardrail could have a manufacturing defect.
- Design defect: a scaffolding could also have a design defect. When a scaffolding is designed improperly, it could get overloaded. When a scaffolding gets overloaded, it could weaken and fall, which could cause the employee to fall to the ground and suffer devastating injuries or a fatality.
Why hire Heidari Law Group scaffold accident attorneys?
- Our Bakersfield scaffold accident attorneys will conduct investigations into the accident to determine the cause and the responsible parties.
- We understand how difficult it could be to go through such an experience, and will take care of the entire negotiation process for you.
- We work through a contingency fee agreement and do not collect any fees upfront. This means that we only get fees from our clients when we win compensation for our clients.
- Our top-rated attorneys provide free case evaluations to make sure that we strategize the best legal steps to take for our clients.
What are the different ways that a scaffolding could be set up incorrectly?
Proving a scaffolding accident in Bakersfield could be very difficult, especially because you have to show how the scaffolding was set up negligently and caused the accident. For example:
- The scaffold does not have proper support
- The scaffold does not have guardrails
- The scaffold was not properly equipped
- The scaffold was not secured properly
Are there scaffolding laws?
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration of the United States has regulations that specify where a scaffold should be placed, and the training that employees must have before using a scaffold. Unfortunately, many construction site employers fail to follow through with these regulations, which could lead to an accident.
Who could be responsible for my Bakersfield scaffold accident?
- Construction Site Companies
- Construction Site Owner
- Construction Site Employee
How much is my Bakersfield scaffold accident case worth?
Every case differs from one another. That is why you should have a highly-rated attorney on your side to make sure that you get the care you need, and that the value of your case is calculated. Give us a call today to discuss how you could get compensated for your injuries.
Bakersfield Scaffold Accident Injuries
Below are examples of injuries that are common with scaffolding accidents:
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Broken bones
- Back injuries
- Hand injuries
Because scaffolding is made of steel and lumber, life-threatening injuries could result. Call us today to see how you can get compensated for the injuries that you have suffered. You could receive compensation, such as medical treatments and expenses for your damages.
Scaffolding Accidents And Premises Liability In Bakersfield
Premises liability is a type of law that holds property owners responsible for creating a dangerous condition. When a property owner has a dangerous condition on their property and fails to take steps to prevent an accident, they could be held responsible under a premises liability accident.
A construction site landowner could be held responsible for a scaffolding accident. They are responsible in making sure that the construction site companies are properly licensed and have properly trained their employees to prevent such accidents.
Bakersfield Scaffold Attorney Near Me
Our Bakersfield scaffolding attorneys have extensive experience representing construction site accident victims for several decades. We know what it takes to get our clients the care they need. We have a successful track record, and our history of getting our clients’ compensation speaks for itself. We have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for our clients when making sure that they get the compensation they need to move forward with their lives.
Scaffolding accidents always lead to severe and catastrophic injuries that need thousands of dollars in medical treatments. Put your trust in our attorneys, and let us represent you and hold the other party responsible. Give us a call today to discuss.
- Abogados de lesiones personales de Las Vegas
- Abogados de asalto y agresión en Las Vegas
- Abogados de resbalones y caídas de Las Vegas
- Abogados de lesiones de la médula espinal de Las Vegas
- Abogados de lesiones cerebrales traumáticas de Las Vegas
- Abogados de muerte por negligencia de Las Vegas
- Abogados de mordeduras de perro en Las Vegas
- Abogados de accidentes de conductores ebrios y DUI en Las Vegas
- Abogados de compensación laboral de Las Vegas
- Abogados persas de Las Vegas y abogados iraníes
- Abogados de accidentes automovilísticos de Las Vegas
- Abogados de accidentes de motocicleta en Las Vegas
- Abogados de Accidentes de Bicicleta en Las Vegas
- Abogados de Accidentes de Camiones en Las Vegas
- Abogados de accidentes de peatones de Las Vegas
- Abogados de accidentes de autobús en Las Vegas
- Abogados de accidentes de Uber y Lyft en Las Vegas
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17901 Von Karman Ave Suite 600 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office1215 K Street Sacramento, CA 95814 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000