Construction Accident Attorney in Bakersfield
If you have been injured at of a construction site in Bakersfield, contact our attorneys to fight for your rights and compensation.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
About one in five deaths among us employees occur at a construction site. Construction site accidents could be catastrophic, and could even lead to fatalities. In that case, you must make sure that you have a qualified Bakersfield attorney give our attorneys a call today to discuss how we could hold the responsible party accountable for compensation.
Construction accidents are very common in Bakersfield. When a construction accident employee is injured while on the property, they could recover compensation through workers’ compensation benefits. But, besides workers’ compensation benefits, there are also other ways that an employee could get the compensation. For example, you could also file a lawsuit against the responsible party for failing to take necessary steps and follow safety codes.
If the accident was caused by a defective product and Bakersfield, you may file a lawsuit against the manufacturer. To discuss your specific case, give our Bakersfield construction accident lawyers a call today to set up a one-on-one case evaluation. We have represented construction accident injuries for several, and know what to do to navigate through the legal process and make sure you get the care you need.
We have represented construction acts and victims all throughout California, and especially in Bakersfield. Bakersfield has several different construction projects underway, to build residences and commercial buildings. The majority of these projects have already begun. If you or someone you know has been injured while working at a construction site in Bakersfield, give us a call today. Unfortunately, workers’ compensation benefits do not always cover the pain, suffering, and emotional toll that a construction site injury takes on a victim.
The best thing you could do for your construction accident lawsuit is higher an experienced attorney to make sure that you get compensation. A highly rated Bakersfield attorney will help you get the settlement amount that you deserve or a jury award that compensates you for all your losses. Our Bakersfield office is available 24/7 to answer any questions. Contact our office today to see how we can get you set up with a case evaluation with our experienced attorneys.
What are examples of construction site accidents in Bakersfield?
According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, there are four major ways that construction site accidents could happen. These are referred to as the fatal 4, and catastrophic injuries will almost always result from these types of accidents. In some cases, fatalities may even result. These fatal four are:
- Falls: falls are very common in the construction industry. All construction workers must be properly trained on how to move about cranes and build sturdy ladders. But, failing to take just one safety measure could lead to a devastating fall. When a construction employee falls, they could suffer broken bones, crushing injuries, lacerations, amputations, paralysis, spinal cord injuries, or traumatic brain injuries. Since a construction site has several high points, such as high beams or high ceilings, falls are very common. If your loved one has experienced to fall on a construction site, get in touch with our top-rated Bakersfield attorneys to discuss.
- Being struck by construction equipment: construction equipment is often times seen in very high locations. Construction equipment, such as cranes could be improperly set up and strike other construction employees or pedestrians. This could lead to death, spinal cord injuries, crushing injuries, broken bones, or amputations.
- Being caught in construction equipment: heavy machinery and construction equipment are often times found at a construction site. Examples of heavy machinery and equipment found at a construction site include. Being caught in construction machinery could lead to devastating injuries. Give us a call today to discuss how you could get compensated.
- Electrocution: electrocution is usually not thought of when it comes to a construction site accident. Many people usually think of wood or metal and employees coming into contact with machinery. But electrocution could also result from improper electrical wires that are installed. When wires come into contact with water or liquids, electrocutions could result, which could lead to traumatic brain injuries or death.
What are common examples of construction equipment found at a construction site?
Almost all construction equipment, if used improperly, could lead to devastating injuries. Examples of equipment you could see at a construction site in Bakersfield include :
- Dump trucks: dump trucks are commonly seen out of construction sites when taking out debris from the site and transporting it elsewhere. These large dump trucks often have blind spots and could collide with other construction site employees or pedestrians nearby the site.
- Bulldozers: Bulldozers are known to have a large blade that is used to push heavy gravel and dirt to one side. Driving a bulldozer requires months of training and experience. Bulldozers are usually used at construction sites where underground digging is to occur. If used improperly, bulldozers could lead to catastrophic injuries.
- Backhoes: Backhoes are excavators used to dig through the ground. Backhoes are most commonly used when installing utilities. But, when backhoes get into contact with gas lines, CO poisoning may result. When backhoes get into contact with electrical wires, electrocution me result.
- Cranes: Cranes are very commonly seen throughout construction site accidents. Since they are used to lift heavy objects and transport them from one area of the site to another, one wrong move could lead to catastrophic injuries.
- Concrete mixers: Concrete mixers are used to make cement and concrete. Concrete mixtures have very large blades used to mix, and when in contact with skin, could lead to serious lacerations.
- Graders: Graders are used to level the ground, and all construction site employees must be properly trained to use the greater and create a stable foundation, or it could lead the way to other construction site injuries.
- Trenchers: Trenches are used to dig trenches at a construction site. Trenches are also used with utilities, and if they come into contact with the utility, could lead to catastrophic injuries.
Construction Site Accident Attorney In Bakersfield
- Not all attorneys are well-versed in construction site laws and protocols. In a construction site accident, there could be several parties responsible.
- For example, the construction site owner could be held responsible for failing to train the employees properly on how to use any of the above construction site equipment. Or, the construction company could be held responsible for causing fatigued employees, which then leads to negligence.
- In another example, a product manufacturer could also be held responsible for creating a defective construction accident product that caused the accident. A product liability lawsuit would then have to be filed.
No matter who the responsible party may be for your construction site accident, it takes a highly-rated attorney to investigate the circumstances and determine the best steps to take to make sure that you get the compensation you need. Although workers’ compensation could recover lost wages, there may be other parties that you could hold responsible in a lawsuit. Give our Bakersfield lawyers a call today to discuss who the potentially responsible parties could be, and how you could get top-rated legal care.
- Abogados de lesiones personales de Las Vegas
- Abogados de asalto y agresión en Las Vegas
- Abogados de resbalones y caídas de Las Vegas
- Abogados de lesiones de la médula espinal de Las Vegas
- Abogados de lesiones cerebrales traumáticas de Las Vegas
- Abogados de muerte por negligencia de Las Vegas
- Abogados de mordeduras de perro en Las Vegas
- Abogados de accidentes de conductores ebrios y DUI en Las Vegas
- Abogados de compensación laboral de Las Vegas
- Abogados persas de Las Vegas y abogados iraníes
- Abogados de accidentes automovilísticos de Las Vegas
- Abogados de accidentes de motocicleta en Las Vegas
- Abogados de Accidentes de Bicicleta en Las Vegas
- Abogados de Accidentes de Camiones en Las Vegas
- Abogados de accidentes de peatones de Las Vegas
- Abogados de accidentes de autobús en Las Vegas
- Abogados de accidentes de Uber y Lyft en Las Vegas
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17901 Von Karman Ave Suite 600 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office1215 K Street Sacramento, CA 95814 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000