Sacramento Workers’ Compensation Attorney
Get aggressive representation for your workers’s compensation case at Heidari Law Group. We are an experienced team of worker’s compensation attorneys ready to fight for your case.
As a worker in California, you have the right to expect a safe work environment. In fact, all employers are required to carry workers’ compensation insurance to protect workers.
If you have been injured or become ill while on the job, you have the right to compensation through the workers’ compensation insurance. Suffering through a work-related injury or illness is challenging, but fighting with the insurance company about your rights can also be frustrating and daunting.
While workers have the protection from the insurance, the insurance companies don’t always make it easy. You might need a workers’ compensation attorney to help you with your case.
Read on to learn why you should consider a workers’ comp attorney for your case.
What Is a Workers Compensation Claim?
Your employer’s required to carry workers’ compensation insurance. This protects them against potential costs connected to an injury. It also protects you, the worker, in the event of an injury.
If you’re injured on the job, you should immediately seek medical attention and notify your employer. They’re required by law to notify the insurance company and provide you with the necessary paperwork.
Workers’ compensation can cover expenses related to a work-related injury. It can also cover what’s called a cumulative trauma injury. This is an injury that occurs over time because of the repetition required from the job. California has specific laws to protect workers who suffer a cumulative trauma injury.
Workers’ compensation can cover medical costs related to the injury. It can also cover rehabilitation following an injury. If there are lost wages because a worker is unable to work, those can be covered. If the worker is unable to return to their previous job because of the injury, new training can also be covered.
In the event of work-related death, compensation to survivors should also be part of the coverage.
Heidari Law Group and Workers Compensation Cases
While employers are required to carry insurance for workers’ compensation, the insurance companies don’t always make those claims easy. At Heidari Law Group, we’re experienced in dealing with insurance companies.
The last thing you need to be doing while dealing with your injury is fighting with an insurance company. Let us use our experience to navigate your case and protect your rights.
Types of Workers Compensation Cases
Are you wondering if you have a worker’s compensation case? Here are some common examples of workers’ comp cases we have worked on:
- Loss of hearing or vision from the accident
- Uber and Lyft Car Accidents
- Injuries from toxic chemicals and exposure
- Construction job site accidents
- Neck and back injuries from work
- Repetitive injuries for restaurant workers
Workers can suffer from both physical injury and emotional damage from a work-related injury.
Find the Best Workers Compensation Attorney for Your Case
It can be hard enough to get through a work-related injury. Your boss just wants you back to work. You want the time you need to heal and recover. The last thing you have the energy for is fighting with the insurance company too.
At Heidari Law Group, we can represent you as a workers’ compensation attorney. We have the experience you need in your case. We offer 24/7 free case evaluation. Contact us today to discuss your case with one of our experienced attorneys.
Heidari Law Group Sacramento Practice Areas
- Sacramento Personal Injury Attorneys
- Sacramento Assault and Battery Lawyers
- Sacramento Slip and Fall Attorneys
- Sacramento Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers
- Sacramento Traumatic Brain Injury Attorneys
- Sacramento Wrongful Death Lawyers
- Sacramento Dog Bite Attorneys
- Sacramento DUI & Drunk Driver Crash Lawyers
- Sacramento Workers' Compensation Attorneys
- Sacramento Persian Attorneys & Iranian Lawyers
Car Accident Attorneys
- Sacramento Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
- Sacramento Bike Accident Attorneys
- Sacramento Truck Accident Lawyers
- Sacramento Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
- Sacramento Bus Accident Lawyers
- Sacramento Ride Share Accident Attorneys
- Sacramento Uber & Lyft Accident Lawyers
- Sacramento Electric Scooter Accident Attorneys