Truck Accident Attorneys in Sacramento
Thousands of Americans are injured in truck accidents every year. If you’re in need of experienced legal representation after a trucking accident, contact an Irvine truck accident attorney at Heidari Law Group today.
Accidents occur within a flash of a moment, but their effects can last forever. Most truck accidents lead to severe personal injuries and costly damages that need insurance compensation. However, some insurance companies can frustrate your claim efforts by trying to evade you or offering unfair compensation.
A study by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration revealed common factors that lead to truck accidents, some of which are a result of human error, while others are inevitable. They include:
- Bad brakes
- Driver fatigue on the road
- Some drivers lack knowledge about the terrain
- Prescribed medication
- Road hazards
- Traffic pile-ups
While some accidents are inevitable, everyone is entitled to insurance and legal representation from the best truck accident attorney in Sacramento.
The Do’s and Don’ts After a Truck Accident
Truck accidents often come with mayhem, and you might be confused by what just happened. There are several ways to deal with insurance companies after an accident to claim what you’re owed. Here are a few tips on what to do after a truck accident and what to avoid.
- Assess any injuries and call for help. Some accidents result in injuries such as head injuries, broken bones, cuts, internal bleeding, and spinal injury.
- As you await help, exchange your contact information with the other driver. Also, note down the license plate number and other details such as the vehicle model and insurance company details. This information will help build a stronger case.
- Collect evidence- You need to brace yourself for the possibility of a court case. You need to collect enough proof because, without it, the legal system will throw your case out the window. Take photos of the scene showing the vehicle damage and any personal injuries. This information will help in analyzing the accident.
- Hire an advocate immediately- A lot can be said about proving negligence, but if you really want to get paid for the damages, hiring an advocate will prevent the insurance company adjusters from using hidden tricks to win the case.
- Fall for the insurance adjusters empathy- These are trained professionals who will make you think that they’re very sorry for the accident. Most use an apology program to talk you down to a smaller amount or to get you to drop your claim.
- Entertain any delays with your claim- This is a tactic used by insurance companies to intimidate you into taking a smaller compensation amount. If the insurer starts ignoring your efforts to reach out to them, file a lawsuit and get the best truck accident lawyer in Sacramento.
Whether it’s a head-on collision at an intersection or a rear hit at a stop sign, getting full compensation might call for bold moves, especially if the insurance company refuses to co-operate.
Hire a Truck Accident Attorney in Sacramento
In the world of vehicle insurance, insurance companies will do anything to pay the least compensation they can. A truck accident attorney in Sacramento will help calculate the fair amount you’re supposed to be compensated for your injuries and property damage. They’ll also help with the accident investigation and build a strong strategy to win your case. Hire a qualified truck accident attorney from Heidari Law Group today!
Heidari Law Group Sacramento Practice Areas
- Sacramento Personal Injury
- Sacramento Assault and Battery
- Sacramento Slip and Fall
- Sacramento Spinal Cord Injuries
- Sacramento Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Sacramento Wrongful Death
- Sacramento Dog Bites
- Sacramento DUI & Drunk Driver Crashes
- Sacramento Workers' Compensation
- Sacramento Persian Attorneys & Iranian Lawyers