Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Irvine, California
Riding a motorcycle can be lots of fun, especially in Orange County where the roads have great views and offer a great terrain for motorcyclists. But, motorcycle accidents can also be very dangerous.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Irvine
Motorcycle accidents are the number one type of accident that causes serious injuries. Serious injuries include broken bones, amputations, and spinal cord injuries. If you or a loved one have been involved in a motorcycle accident, our top-rated Irvine motorcycle accident lawyers at Heidari Law are ready to help you get started with your personal injury lawsuit. You should not have to pay for any costs out of pocket if a negligent party has caused your injuries.
The City of Irvine is known for its heavy traffic. This traffic could be very dangerous, especially for motorcyclists who may have to share the road with other vehicles.
Why should you hire our Irvine motorcycle accident lawyers?
- Our experienced trial attorneys have been taking motorcycle lawsuits to trial for several decades. Our attorneys have extensive experience working through all types of cases.
- We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients who have suffered injuries from their motorcycle accidents.
- You do not have to pay our attorneys any out-of-pocket costs since we only recover fees in the event that we successfully win compensation for you.
- We have connections with top-rated medical providers to make sure that you get the medical treatments you need.
How can an Irvine motorcycle accident attorney help me?
A motorcycle accident attorney will investigate the circumstances of the motorcycle accident to determine exactly what the cause was, and which parties could be responsible. Sometimes, many parties are not even thought of, such as a vehicle manufacturer who created a defective motorcycle part that may have caused the accident.
After a motorcycle accident, many parties are quick to blame one another. Make sure that you have a highly qualified lawyer on your side to build your case, and negotiate with parties to get a settlement amount that you are comfortable with.
Getting Compensation After a Motorcycle Accident
The compensation that you receive depends on the accident and the severity of your injuries. But, usually, motorcycle accidents result in extensive injuries, which require extensive medical bills. Examples of medical costs could include surgery, treatment from doctors and specialized medical providers, physical therapy, prescription medication, medical devices, at-home medical care, transportation costs, hospital stays, and imaging.
- Besides medical costs, you could also recover damage done to your motorcycle. Usually, a motorcycle accident leaves the motorcyclist with a vehicle that is essentially no longer usable. You also have the right to get compensated for the value of your motorcycle.
- Pain and suffering is also another type of compensation that motorcyclists could receive in the event that they have been involved in an accident with another vehicle. A motorcycle accident could be very traumatic, which is why an accident victim could recover from pain and suffering compensation. Pain and suffering includes the emotional toll, such as the effects of anxiety and PTSD.
- A motorcycle accident may also keep you out of work for several weeks, sometimes even months. You have the right to get compensated lost wages from the negligent party.
What causes motorcycle accidents in Irvine?
- One of the top reasons for motorcycle accidents in Irvine is speeding. When other vehicles speed at such high rates, they may not be able to have control over their vehicle in the event that they suddenly see a motorcycle near them. This then leads to collisions with motorcycles at such high rates of speed, which could lead to expensive property damage and physical injuries.
- Another top reason why motorcycle accidents occur so commonly in Irvine is because of a driver’s blind spot. A driver may not be able to see the motorcyclist if the motorcyclist is in their blind spot.
- Poor visibility is also a common cause of motorcycle accidents in Irvine since there is overcast in the early mornings which could make it difficult for the driver to see other motorcyclists on the road.
What should I do after a motorcycle accident in Irvine?
- Get medical treatment right away: you should call 911 immediately to be transported to a nearby hospital for evaluation. You must get the medical care you need. For example, many doctors may try to take an X-ray or an MRI to determine if you have any fractures.
- Get contact information of the other parties involved: get the other party’s vehicle information, insurance information, and contact information.
- Take pictures of the property damage: take pictures of not only your motorcycle but the other vehicles as well. These pictures will come in handy when later piecing together how the accident happened and who is responsible.
- Contact a skilled Irvine motorcycle attorney. A motorcycle attorney will be able to help you navigate through the lawsuit process and take some stress off your shoulders as they worry about negotiations and communications while you focus on your healing.
What should I do to prevent motorcycle accidents in Irvine?
Although you cannot completely prevent motorcycle accidents since there are other drivers on the road that you must have to rely upon to drive safely, motorcyclists could wear proper clothing, such as:
- Reflective clothing
- Leather jacket
Are motorcyclists at fault in a motorcycle accident?
One of the most common misconceptions is that motorcyclists are always responsible for motorcycle accidents. But, this is not always the case. In fact, other drivers on the road could be responsible for causing the motorcycle accident themselves. For example, if the driver fails to yield at a red light and collides with a motorcycle, they could be held responsible for their negligent actions.
Where do motorcycle accidents occur?
Although motorcycle accidents could occur just about anywhere, there are several different intersections in Irvine where accidents are likely to occur. These intersections include:
- Alton Parkway and Gateway
- Culver Drive and Irvine Boulevard
- Barranca and Jamboree
What type of injuries do motorcycle accidents cause?
- Head injuries
- Back injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Road rash
- Internal bleeding
Severe injuries are likely to result from a motorcycle accident since a motorcyclist could hit the ground when a vehicle collides with their motorcycle. When they do hit the ground, they could suffer head trauma, or road rash which may lead to amputations.
Wrongful Death Motorcycle Accidents
Motorcyclists are 26 more times likely to die in a car accident compared to drivers or passengers in a vehicle. In the event that you have lost your loved one in a motorcycle accident, you have the right to hold the negligent party responsible through a wrongful death lawsuit.
A wrongful death lawsuit allows a surviving family member of the deceased to hold the negligent party responsible and get compensated for costs involved with death, such as funeral costs. A wrongful death claim should be represented by an experienced attorney. Give our wrongful death lawyers a call today.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer In Orange County
Motorcycle accidents almost always result in severe injuries, so make sure that you or your loved one have the high-quality legal care you deserve. Make sure that you hire the best Irvine motorcycle accident attorneys, and call Heidari Law today to discuss your potential motorcycle accident claim.
Heidari Law Group Irvine Practice Areas
- Irvine Personal Injury Attorneys
- Irvine Assault and Battery Lawyers
- Irvine Slip and Fall Attorneys
- Irvine Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers
- Irvine Traumatic Brain Injury Attorneys
- Irvine Wrongful Death Lawyers
- Irvine Dog Bite Injury Attorneys
- Irvine DUI & Drunk Driver Crash Lawyers
- Irvine Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
- Irvine Persian Attorneys & Iranian Lawyers
- Irvine Car Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Bike Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Truck Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Pedestrian Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Bus Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Ride Share Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Uber & Lyft Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Electric Scooter Accident Lawyers
- Accident Attorneys in Irvine
- Irvine Personal Injury Attorney
- Irvine Workplace Discrimination Attorney
- Irvine Lemon Law
- Wrongful Death Cases in Irvine
- Persian Lawyer in Irvine
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
- A Guide to Dog Bite Laws in California and the US
- Is It Legal To Kill A Dog If It Attacks Me
- Can You Sue a School if Your Child Gets Injured?
- What is a Subpoena?
- What is a Deposition?
- I Was Injured At Work – What Are My Rights
- Can Semi Trucks Drive in the Left Lane?
- Nursing Home Malnutrition and Dehydration
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17875 Von Karman Ave. Suite 150 & 250 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office180 Promenade Cir Ste 300 Sacramento, CA 95834 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000