Truck Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
Truck accidents are very common in Las Vegas because the Las Vegas Strip is heavily congested with pedestrians, cars, bicycles, trucks, and buses. If you or a loved one were involved in a truck accident in Las Vegas, contact our Las Vegas car accident attorneys to help you get the Justice you deserve.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Truck Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
Las Vegas is known to have several different commercial trucks entering and exiting the city each day. Since there are several thousands of tourists that the city hosts, there is a strong need for constant food deliveries, along with clothing and other materials. This means that the freeways going into and out of Las Vegas are constantly packed with commercial trucks or semi-tractors. This increases the likelihood of being involved in a car accident in Las Vegas.
All different types of accidents could be stressful, but it could be especially stressful to be involved in an accident with a truck because trucks cause severe injuries when they collide with standard-size vehicles.
Truck accidents can result in very severe injuries, especially because trucks have a very abrupt impact in an accident. This means that a car that can be found on the other side of the accident could get totaled. Nevada laws allow victims of truck accidents to obtain compensation from the at-fault party. If you have suffered an accident caused by another driver’s negligence, contact our experienced and top-rated truck accident attorneys immediately for a free no risk consultation. You deserve a skilled Las Vegas attorney on your side. We are available 24/7 to help you when you need us.
Trucks are very important for the Las Vegas economy. The different reasons why there may be trucks in Las Vegas include:
- Tourism: trucks are needed to transport tourists from one area of the Las Vegas Strip to another.
- Construction: the city of Las Vegas constantly has construction near its pools and hotels, and will require the use of construction trucks to haul large equipment.
- Distribution: given that there are several different restaurants in Las Vegas, the city needs goods transported to the strip, which could only be done by truck.
Where do Truck Accidents Occur in Las Vegas?
Although truck accidents can occur anywhere, there are specific freeways and highways where truck accidents are more likely to occur. The freeways that have the most accidents include:
The above freeways are considered to be the most dangerous roads in all of the United States. If you have sustained an accident on any of these mentioned roads, contact our top-rated Las Vegas attorneys today.
What are the Most Common Types of Injuries from a Truck Accident in Las Vegas?
Similar to car accidents, truck accidents could also result in very severe and permanent injuries. However, truck accidents have a higher likelihood of resulting in catastrophic injuries compared to accidents that involve two regular sedans.
It is important to seek immediate care after the accident to determine what type of injuries you have suffered. Examples of truck accident injuries include:
- Broken bones
- Spinal cord injuries
- Internal bleeding
- Burn injuries
- Wrongful death
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Head injuries
- Road rash
- Broken bones
- Internal injuries
- Psychological injuries
- Soft tissue injuries
What are the Different Types of Trucks in Las Vegas?
Trucks are classified by 8 classes. Each class is used to describe the size and weight of the vehicle. Each truck requires different paperwork and registration. Examples of trucks include:
- City buses
- Sprinter vans
- Box trucks
- Big rigs
- Bucket trucks
- Delivery trucks that belong to the city
- Recycling trucks
- Garbage trucks
- Cement trucks
What Are the Common Causes of Truck Accidents in Las Vegas?
Many types of trucks are out on the road, such as garbage trucks, dump trucks, tanker trucks, cement trucks, delivery trucks, box trucks, tow trucks, and flatbed trucks. Some of the most common causes of trucking accidents include:
- Careless driving
- Driver fatigue
- Poor vehicle maintenance
- Operating a commercial truck under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Inexperience driving large commercial truck
- Failing to spot a vehicle in a blind spot
- Mechanical failure
- Inattentive driving
- Distracted driving
- Inadequate training on how to properly manage commercial trucks
- Having an imbalanced load
- Overloading the weight limit capacities of a truck
- Road construction
- Improper driver training
No matter what type of truck was involved in your accident, the legal team at Heidari Law Group can determine the cause of the accident and what party should be held liable.
What should I do if I have been involved in a truck accident in Las Vegas?
- The first step is to remain calm. It’s important to maintain composure, and prevent yelling or screaming at other parties, as it could be used against you.
- Get medical attention to see what injuries you may have suffered, and how to care for them. The doctor will be able to first indicate what exactly you have suffered from the accident.
- Take pictures of the accident scene and property damage.
- Get information from the other parties involved, along with any other witness information.
- Do not speak to any insurance adjusters or defendants. They may try to settle early on, and may settle for such a lower amount compared to what you could have received. Contact our experienced truck accident attorneys to see what the next steps should be to hold the responsible party accountable for your losses.
Las Vegas Contingency Fee Attorneys
We understand that after going through a truck accident, accident victims will have to take time off work and may have thousands of dollars in medical bills. Many victims may not have the financial means available to pay for an attorney upfront.
To hire our attorneys, you will not have to pay a single dollar upfront and out-of-pocket. Our attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. Our contingency fees mean that we will pay for all costs associated with litigating your lawsuit upfront.
This contingency fee agreement allows us to take on the risks associated with your claim, while providing legal services to anyone who may not have the money to pay for an attorney upfront.
What Are the Most Common Types of Truck Accidents?
Different types of truck accidents occur, resulting in different injuries and property damage. Understanding the different types of truck accidents will help you get a better understanding of what steps to take next in the legal process.
Some of the most common types of truck accidents include:
- Rear-end collisions
- Jackknife crashes
- Truck rollovers
- Underride accidents
- Head-on collision
- Lost load accident
- Blindspot accident
- Wide turn Collision
- Tire blowout
- T-Bone accident
- Bridge accidents
What Kind of Compensation Can I Receive from a Truck Accident in Las Vegas?
Because each truck accident is different from one another, there may be different types of injuries that you will have to get compensated for compared to other accident victims. The different types of compensation include:
- Medical expenses: Medical expenses is a vague term used to refer to a variety of expenses that you could get compensated for, including prescription medication and physical rehabilitation.
- Lost wages: Because you’ll be taking time off work, you could recover past lost wages, including future lost wages.
- Pain and suffering: Physical injuries can have a psychological effect, and could cause pain and suffering, such as anxiety and depression.
- Property damage: While involved in a truck accident, you most likely will have sustained property damage to your vehicle. This is reimbursed through compensation you receive from the responsible party.
How Can I Prove a Truck Accident in Las Vegas?
In order to prove negligence from another party, you must show:
- The truck driver had a duty to act in a reasonably safe manner
- The truck failed to act within that duty
- The truck driver caused the accident
- Now the truck accident victim suffers severe injuries
How Can our Truck Accident Attorneys Help You?
- We will investigate the truck accident to determine liability. Some steps we would take to investigate the accident include eyewitness statements, hiring accident reconstructionists, reviewing photos of the accident, and reviewing the truck and other vehicles involved.
- Our experienced Las Vegas truck accident attorneys will fight tirelessly to make sure that you are represented and you have communicated all your costs and damages to the other party.
When Should I File My Truck Accident Claim?
In Nevada, the statute of limitations for victims who have been injured in a truck accident are two years from the date of the injury. This means that the truck accident victim who files a claim 2 years after the injury will not be able to seek recovery for their injuries.
Las Vegas Truck Accident Attorney Near Me
Whether you were involved in an accident with a semi-truck or commercial truck, our top rated Las Vegas personal injury attorneys know just what to do and how to handle your case in order to bring forth a lawsuit against the truck driver.
Our truck accident attorneys have a contingency fee agreement with our clients to make sure that we do not collect compensation upfront until we win compensation for our clients. There are no fees unless we win.
Heidari Law Group Las Vegas Practice Areas
- Las Vegas Personal Injury Lawyers
- Las Vegas Assault and Battery Attorneys
- Las Vegas Slip and Fall Lawyers
- Las Vegas Spinal Cord Injury Attorneys
- Las Vegas Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- Las Vegas Wrongful Death Attorneys
- Las Vegas Dog Bites Lawyers
- Las Vegas DUI & Drunk Driver Crashes Attorneys
- Las Vegas Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
- Las Vegas Persian Attorneys & Iranian Lawyers
- Las Vegas Car Accident Attorneys
- Las Vegas Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
- Las Vegas Bike Accident Attorneys
- Las Vegas Truck Accident Lawyers
- Las Vegas Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
- Las Vegas Bus Accident Lawyers
- Las Vegas Ride Share Accident Attorneys
- Las Vegas Uber & Lyft Accident Lawyers
- Las Vegas Accident Attorneys
- Airline and Plane Accidents
- ATV Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Bicycle Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Big Rig Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Boating Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Bus Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Car Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Dog Bite Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- DUI and Drunk Driving Attorney in Las Vegas
- Freeway Accident Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Helicopter Tour Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Limo and Shuttle Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Loaner and Rental Car Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Lyft and Uber Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Multi-Car Accident Attorney In Las Vegas
- Pedestrian Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- RV Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Scooter Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Slip and Fall Attorney in Las Vegas
- Taxi Cab Accident Attorneys
- Train & Monorail Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Transit Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Truck Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists Attorney in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney
- Animal Injury Attorneys in las Vegas
- Assault and Battery Attorneys in Las Vegas
- Broken Bone Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Burn Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Lawyers
- Catastrophic Injury Attorney
- Child Injury Attorneys
- Construction Accident & Injury Lawyers
- Crane Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Dangerous Prescriptions and Drugs Attorney in Las Vegas
- Dog Bite Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Elevator Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Fire & Explosions Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Golf Cart Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Head Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Horseback Riding Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Mass Gathering Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Nerve Damage Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Passenger Injury Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Seat Belt Injury Compensation Lawyers in Las Vegas
- Sexual Assault Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Slip and Fall Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Spinal Cord Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Sports Injury Lawyers In Las Vegas
- Swimming Pool Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Traumatic Brain Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Work-Related Injury Lawyers in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Employment Law Attorneys
- Age Discrimination Attorneys Las Vegas
- Disability Discrimination Attorney Las Vegas
- Gender and Sex Discrimination Attorneys Las Vegas
- Pregnancy Discrimination Attorney Las Vegas
- Scaffolding Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Wage & Hour Dispute Attorneys Las Vegas
- Whistleblower Retaliation Lawyers in Las Vegas
- Workers’ Compensation Attorney in Las Vegas
- Workplace Discrimination Attorneys Las Vegas
- Workplace Harassment Lawyers Las Vegas
- Workplace Retaliation Lawyer Las Vegas
- Wrongful Termination Attorneys in Las Vegas
- Top Rated Las Vegas Discrimination Lawyers
- Real Estate Lawyers in Las Vegas
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- AirBNB Injury Attorneys in Las Vegas
- Automatic Sliding Door Injury
Attorney in Las Vegas
- Concert and Live Event Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Factory Injury Lawyers in Las Vegas
- Garage Door Accident Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Grocery Store Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Gym Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Parking Lot Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Restaurant Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Theme Park Ride Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Trampoline Park Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Product Liability Attorney in Las Vegas
- Civil Rights Litigation Attorneys in Las Vegas
- Medical Malpractice Attorney in Las Vegas
- Wrongful Death Attorney in Las Vegas
- Data Privacy Attorneys in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Negligent Security Lawyer
- Las Vegas Nursing Home Neglect Attorney
- Persian Attorneys & Iranian Lawyers in Las Vegas
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17901 Von Karman Ave Suite 600 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office1215 K Street Sacramento, CA 95814 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000