Las Vegas Motorcycle Attorneys
If you have been involved in a motorcycle accident in Las Vegas, contact our motorcycle attorneys immediately to see how you can get compensation for your injuries suffered. We are available 24/7 for free no risk consultation.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
Motorcycles are a great way to get around town quickly, especially in Las Vegas where there are several pedestrians and cars on the road and sidewalks. Motorcyclists are 27 times more likely to die in a crash per mile traveled than occupants in a passenger car.
- According to the Nevada Department of transportation, there were around 500 motorcycle accidents in a single year. Of the five hundred accidents reported there were 440 injuries and around 30 fatalities.
- Men on motorcycles are more likely to get involved in an accident than women on motorcycles.
- The number one reason for motorcycle accidents in Las Vegas is because of other drivers who fail to yield the right of way to motorcyclists.
- The second most common reason for motorcycle accidents in Las Vegas is due to drunk driving, and driving under the influence of drugs.
- Motorcycle accidents are most likely to occur during the daytime, between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Motorcycle accidents in Las Vegas are at an all-time high during the summer months, which is between May to September. The department believes that the reason for this is because these months are the most common months for tourists to visit the city of Las Vegas.
- Fatalities were up 17% compared to 2020 According to the Nevada Department of Public Safety in Transportation.
Motorcycle accidents almost always lead to severe accidents, sometimes even death. If you or a loved one has been recently involved in a motorcycle accident, you should contact the Heidari Law Group immediately. Our Las Vegas motorcycle accident attorneys are on standby and ready to help you throughout the lawsuit, and always work to make sure that we represent our clients to our fullest capabilities.
Motorcycle Riding Requirements in Nevada
Nevada has the following motorcycle laws:
- Motorcycle operator’s license: a motorcyclist must obtain a class M operator’s license in order to drive a motorcycle. To get the license, you must pass a vision test, along with a basic motorcycle skills test.
- Safety equipment: motorcyclists are required to wear a helmet in Nevada. However, our attorneys also advise that motorcyclists wear protective equipment such as thick leather jackets and gloves.
Why Trust Our Las Vegas Motorcycle Accident Attorneys?
- We have decades of experience representing victims who have been injured in motorcycle accidents and have thousands of dollars in medical bills. We know how costly medical treatments can get for motorcycle accident injuries.
- Our understanding attorneys always communicate with our clients to make sure they understand every step and update that is going on with their Las Vegas motorcycle lawsuit.
- We have strong negotiation skills and tactics we will use when settling with insurance companies and other defendants. You do not have to worry about what to say or do around insurance companies since we will take care of that for you.
- We do not collect any compensation upfront, since we work based on a contingency fee agreement. If we do not win money, you owe us nothing!
What Should I Do After a Motorcycle Accident in Las Vegas?
- Get out of the way of other oncoming vehicles. If the accident occurred on a busy road, and you are able to move your motorcycle out of the way, we recommend that you do to prevent another accident.
- Call the police. The Las Vegas Police Department will generate a police report for any accident they are called to. This police report will come in handy when later filing a lawsuit.
- Get medical attention immediately. Even if you think you are not injured, you may still be suffering life-threatening injuries.
- Get information from the other parties involved, along with contact information for any eyewitnesses.
- Take photos of where the accident took place, the damage done to your motorcycle, and the damage done to the other vehicle.
- Contact our experienced and top-rated Las Vegas motorcycle lawyers today for a free consultation. From there we will be able to determine what the next steps are for you.
- Make sure that you refrain from speaking to any other attorneys, insurance adjusters and other employees from the insurance company.
- Do not post anything on social media. Insurance companies are now starting to look at social media of injured parties.
When Should I File My Las Vegas Motorcycle Accident Lawsuit?
In Nevada, a motorcycle accident victim has two years from the date of the motorcycle accident to file a lawsuit. This is referred to as the statute of limitations. This means that if you file the lawsuit even one day late, you will lose your entire case and get the case dismissed by the court. That is why it is very important to get a hold of a Las Vegas motorcycle accident attorney as soon as you have been involved in a motorcycle collision.
There are certain circumstances where the statute of limitations could be tolled or paused. For example, if you are a minor, the statute of limitations will be put on pause until you reach 18 years old. For more information, contact our experienced accident attorneys today.
What Are the Common Causes of a Motorcycle Accident in Las Vegas?
While motorcycle accidents aren’t any more likely to occur more frequently than other types of motor vehicle accidents, the consequences that come from motorcycle accidents are likely to be more severe. Some of the most common causes of motorcycle accidents in Las Vegas include:
- Drunk driving
- Failing to stop at a stoplight
- Inexperienced drivers
- Defective motorcycle part
- Improper road design
- Unsafe lane changes
- Unaware drivers opening a car door
- Distracted driving
- Sudden stops
- Left turn accident
- Unsafe or dangerous road conditions
- Driver error
- Road hazards
- Uneven pavement
- Unsafe stunts
Motorcycles don’t have any surrounding protective gear on their vehicles, which means motorcycle riders are much more likely to develop severe injuries when they are involved in an accident.
What Are the Most Common Types of Motorcycle Accident Injuries?
When an individual is involved in a motorcycle accident, they are likely to have suffered several injuries. Some of the most common injuries that are seen in motorcycle accidents include:
- Road rash
- Broken bones
- Head injuries
- Internal bleeding
- Emotional trauma
- Spinal cord injury
- Traumatic brain injury
The consequences of a motorcycle accident can result in serious injuries for a motorcyclist. The injuries that a motorcyclist suffers can be life-changing. Depending on the accident’s cause, a motorcycle rider may be able to file a lawsuit to receive compensation for their injuries.
What Compensation Could I Receive for A Las Vegas Motorcycle Accident?
There is a variety of damages you could receive for your Las Vegas motorcycle collision. Examples include:
- Medical bills: this is one of the most popular types of damages sought after from one who has been involved in a motorcycle accident. This is because motorcycle accidents almost always lead to severe injuries that will require medical imaging, physical therapy, and home care.
- Pain and suffering: these are the emotional damages that the motorcycle accident victim could recover for their injuries. Depending on the severity of the injuries, the victim will most likely suffer some type of emotional trauma.
- Lost wages: since the injuries from the motorcycle accident are very severe, it will require the victim to take months off from work. This lost income could be compensated from the at-fault party.
There are several other types of damages that may not be listed here. This differs depending on the circumstances, and we recommend that you speak to our highly experienced Las Vegas accident attorneys for a free consultation.
Hiring the help of a motorcycle accident lawyer in Las Vegas will help you understand what damages you can receive after your accident.
Who is Responsible for My Motorcycle Accident in Las Vegas?
The party that is liable in an accident depending on the circumstances of the collision, and what caused it. Examples of the parties include:
- The driver of the other vehicle
- Government entity
- Vehicle manufacturer
- Vehicle retailer
- Road maintenance company
- A pedestrian
- A hotel
- An apartment complex
What if I Was Also at Fault for My Motorcycle Accident in Las Vegas?
In Nevada, there are modified comparative negligence laws. This means that even if you were to blame for the accident, you may still be able to recover compensation. The only catch is that you should not be liable for more than 50%. If you are more than 50% at fault, you will not be able to recover anything from the at-fault party. This differs depending on the circumstance, and we recommend that you speak to our attorneys today.
What If I Was Not Wearing a Helmet in the Motorcycle Accident in Nevada?
Under Nevada Revised Statute 486.231, all motorcyclists are required to wear a helmet, regardless of if they are a Nevada resident or not. Unfortunately, the majority of motorcycle accidents have reported motorcyclists who have not worn a helmet. This could result in very severe injuries, such as traumatic brain injuries. But, if you are a motorcyclist and you were not wearing a helmet, you could still recover compensation for your injuries.
How to Prevent a Motorcycle Accident in Nevada
According to the Nevada Department of Safety and transportation, there are specific ways motorcyclists can prevent being involved in an accident. For example, motorcyclists should:
- Wear reflective clothing to make sure that other car drivers see them during daylight and nighttime hours. Usually, motorcycle accidents that occur in Nevada are caused because other drivers do not see the motorcycle driver.
- Take freeways compared to busy traffic streets like Las Vegas Boulevard.
- Increase the distance between the motorcycle and other cars before you
- Always yield the right-of-way to oncoming cars
- Always yield to pedestrians
- Drive within the speed limit
- Slow down while driving through residential neighborhoods
How Much is My Motorcycle Accident Claim Worth?
The amount your claim is worth differs depending on the circumstances of the accident. For example, some factors that determine the amount you could receive include:
- The severity of your injuries
- What kind of injuries you suffered
- Who was responsible for the accident
- Where the accident occurred
How Much Do Our Las Vegas Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Cost?
Our Las Vegas motorcycle attorneys work on a contingency fee basis, which means that we will not need any fees upfront. You will pay $0 to our attorneys.
Our attorneys will only take a percentage of the compensation when we win a settlement or judgment in your favor. This percentage of compensation is determined during the consultation and depends on the work needed for your case. For example, some cases may require more research than other cases.
Find a Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
With the help of an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer, you can receive compensation for the injuries that you received as a result of another individual’s negligence.
If you have been the victim of a motorcycle accident in Las Vegas, contact the Heidari Law Group now for a free case consultation.
Motorcycle accidents could be very complex, especially if the injuries are severe or if there are multiple parties involved in the accident, and no one is taking responsibility.
Heidari Law Group Las Vegas Practice Areas
- Las Vegas Personal Injury Lawyers
- Las Vegas Assault and Battery Attorneys
- Las Vegas Slip and Fall Lawyers
- Las Vegas Spinal Cord Injury Attorneys
- Las Vegas Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- Las Vegas Wrongful Death Attorneys
- Las Vegas Dog Bites Lawyers
- Las Vegas DUI & Drunk Driver Crashes Attorneys
- Las Vegas Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
- Las Vegas Persian Attorneys & Iranian Lawyers
- Las Vegas Car Accident Attorneys
- Las Vegas Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
- Las Vegas Bike Accident Attorneys
- Las Vegas Truck Accident Lawyers
- Las Vegas Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
- Las Vegas Bus Accident Lawyers
- Las Vegas Ride Share Accident Attorneys
- Las Vegas Uber & Lyft Accident Lawyers
- Las Vegas Accident Attorneys
- Airline and Plane Accidents
- ATV Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Bicycle Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Big Rig Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Boating Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Bus Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Car Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Dog Bite Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- DUI and Drunk Driving Attorney in Las Vegas
- Freeway Accident Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Helicopter Tour Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Limo and Shuttle Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Loaner and Rental Car Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Lyft and Uber Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Multi-Car Accident Attorney In Las Vegas
- Pedestrian Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- RV Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Scooter Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Slip and Fall Attorney in Las Vegas
- Taxi Cab Accident Attorneys
- Train & Monorail Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Transit Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Truck Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists Attorney in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney
- Animal Injury Attorneys in las Vegas
- Assault and Battery Attorneys in Las Vegas
- Broken Bone Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Burn Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Lawyers
- Catastrophic Injury Attorney
- Child Injury Attorneys
- Construction Accident & Injury Lawyers
- Crane Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Dangerous Prescriptions and Drugs Attorney in Las Vegas
- Dog Bite Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Elevator Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Fire & Explosions Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Golf Cart Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Head Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Horseback Riding Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Mass Gathering Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Nerve Damage Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Passenger Injury Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Seat Belt Injury Compensation Lawyers in Las Vegas
- Sexual Assault Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Slip and Fall Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Spinal Cord Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Sports Injury Lawyers In Las Vegas
- Swimming Pool Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Traumatic Brain Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Work-Related Injury Lawyers in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Employment Law Attorneys
- Age Discrimination Attorneys Las Vegas
- Disability Discrimination Attorney Las Vegas
- Gender and Sex Discrimination Attorneys Las Vegas
- Pregnancy Discrimination Attorney Las Vegas
- Scaffolding Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Wage & Hour Dispute Attorneys Las Vegas
- Whistleblower Retaliation Lawyers in Las Vegas
- Workers’ Compensation Attorney in Las Vegas
- Workplace Discrimination Attorneys Las Vegas
- Workplace Harassment Lawyers Las Vegas
- Workplace Retaliation Lawyer Las Vegas
- Wrongful Termination Attorneys in Las Vegas
- Top Rated Las Vegas Racial Discrimination Lawyers
- Real Estate Lawyers in Las Vegas
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- AirBNB Injury Attorneys in Las Vegas
- Automatic Sliding Door Injury
Attorney in Las Vegas
- Concert and Live Event Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Factory Injury Lawyers in Las Vegas
- Garage Door Accident Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Grocery Store Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Gym Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Parking Lot Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Restaurant Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Theme Park Ride Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Trampoline Park Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Product Liability Attorney in Las Vegas
- Civil Rights Litigation Attorneys in Las Vegas
- Medical Malpractice Attorney in Las Vegas
- Wrongful Death Attorney in Las Vegas
- Data Privacy Attorneys in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Negligent Security Lawyer
- Las Vegas Nursing Home Neglect Attorney
- Persian Attorneys & Iranian Lawyers in Las Vegas
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
- A Guide to Dog Bite Laws in California and the US
- Is It Legal To Kill A Dog If It Attacks Me
- Can You Sue a School if Your Child Gets Injured?
- What is a Subpoena?
- What is a Deposition?
- I Was Injured At Work – What Are My Rights
- Can Semi Trucks Drive in the Left Lane?
- Nursing Home Malnutrition and Dehydration
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17875 Von Karman Ave. Suite 150 & 250 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office180 Promenade Cir Ste 300 Sacramento, CA 95834 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000