Car Accident Attorneys in Irvine
If you have been involved in a car accident in Irvine, call our experienced car accident attorneys to see how you can get the compensation you need. Car accidents can leave victims with thousands of dollars in medical bills, along with damage to their vehicles. This could make it especially difficult to attend doctor’s appointments, and even go back to work.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
The city of Irvine, California, experiences around 20 fatalities from car accidents each year. This number could be much higher since these are just the reported fatalities. There are several other accidents that may not be reported or victims who have died from their injuries months after the accident. The number of car accidents is predicted to increase with every year in Irvine.
Irvine Car Accident Statistics
- Around 60% of car accidents in Irvine lead to severe injuries that will need medical treatment.
- Rear-end accidents are the number one type of accident that occur in Irvine
- The second most common accidents are side-swipe accidents and rear-end accidents
- 67% of drivers in accidents are injured
- 24% of car accidents result in injuries to pedestrians.
What causes car accidents in Irvine?
There are several causes of car accidents, especially in Orange County. But, the most common causes include:
- Stop-and-go traffic: Orange County is known for having heavy traffic during early mornings and in the afternoons. As thousands of people commute to work and school each day, the stop-and-go traffic is very dangerous, and could lead to rear-end collisions. Friday is considered to be the most dangerous day that experiences the most car accidents during heavy traffic. Many leaving work and school rush to get home, and others may be too distracted to look up and pay attention to the stop-and-go traffic, and may not come to a complete stop which could result in a rear-end collision with the vehicle in front of them.
- Speeding: Speeding is also the second most common cause of car accidents in Orange County. Speeding could be very dangerous, and could lead to severe injuries like traumatic brain injuries and spinal cord injuries. When drivers are speeding, they don’t have enough time to stop or slow down when traffic abruptly changes. Tailgating is also considered dangerous when a driver is speeding, and there’s no safe space between the driver and the vehicle in front.
- Poor weather conditions: Although Orange County has sunshine almost all year round, weather conditions like fog, or overcast, can lead to low visibility. This is especially common during the early morning hours as people commute to work and school.
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs: although not as common, DUI accidents are also a cause of accidents in Irvine. DUI accidents could not only lead to a potential lawsuit but the driver could also be charged criminally for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
How much does an Irvine car accident attorney cost?
Our Irvine car accident attorneys do not get compensated by our clients unless we win money. This means that we do not charge our client’s attorney’s fees unless we recover compensation for them. If there’s no recovery, there is no fee. This type of contingency fee agreement allows our clients to get the medical care they need and to see qualified medical providers for their injuries without having to worry about paying medical providers.
Do I need an Irvine attorney for my car accident?
Legally, you do not necessarily need an attorney to file a lawsuit against a negligent party. But, the person you are filing the lawsuit against will most likely have attorneys, whether it is through their insurance company, or through a law firm of their choice.
You should not have to go up against an attorney while also having to worry about treatments for your medical injuries. We will make sure that we take care of all aspects of your case, including all the legal paperwork required to make sure that you focus solely on your treatments and healing from your injuries.
Why should I hire Heidari Law Irvine attorneys?
- We have decades of experience representing clients from Irvine, through all different types of car accidents
- We have skilled knowledge of Irvine and California laws and regulations to build a strong case
- Our experienced trial attorneys are not afraid of taking your case to trial in the event that we do not settle with the other party. Not all attorneys have trial experience, which is why you should take the time to speak to your attorney through an initial consultation to determine if they’re the right fit for you
- Our qualified car accident lawyers work on a contingency, which means that our clients do not pay any costs until and unless we are successful
Common Irvine car accident injuries:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Broken bones
- Internal organ damage
What should I do if I have been involved in a car accident in Irvine?
We always recommend the below steps after being involved in an accident in Irvine. Make sure that you follow through with each step, since it will be very important when filing a lawsuit and getting compensated.
- Call 911 if you believe that you need immediate medical treatment. Besides emergency medical services, a police officer may also show up to the scene to draft a traffic accident report.
- Move out of the way from any other oncoming vehicles. For example, if your car accident occurred on the freeway, make sure that you stay out of the way of oncoming vehicles, or open your emergency lights so other vehicles could slow down.
- If you did not call 911 for immediate medical services, you should still see a doctor to get imaging to see if you have any broken bones or fractures. Some injuries, such as nerve damage injuries, may not also be visible from the outside, that is why we recommend that you speak to a medical provider after your car accident as soon as possible.
- Call our highly qualified Irvine attorney to schedule a one-on-one consultation.
What types of evidence will I need for my Irvine car accident lawsuit?
Each car accident is different from one another, which is why we recommend that you first speak to our qualified Irvine attorneys. Below are some pieces of evidence that could build your strong case:
- Medical records
- Police accident report
- Photos of your injuries
- Photos of the accident scene
Irvine Car Accident Attorney Near Me
Make sure that you have a highly qualified attorney representing you so you get the care you need. Give our Irvine lawyers a call to set up a one-on-one consultation and discuss how you could file a lawsuit against the negligent party that caused the accident you were in. No person should have to pay out of pocket for their medical bills and injuries if the accident was caused by another party.
Our aggressive Irvine attorneys work to hold negligent parties responsible for their actions and negotiate with third parties and insurance companies to make sure that all your injuries are represented. After you have been involved in an accident, you should not have to worry about how you are getting compensated. Let our skilled Irvine car accident lawyers handle the lawsuit process on your behalf while you focus on your injuries.
Heidari Law Group Irvine Practice Areas
- Irvine Personal Injury Attorneys
- Irvine Assault and Battery Lawyers
- Irvine Slip and Fall Attorneys
- Irvine Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers
- Irvine Traumatic Brain Injury Attorneys
- Irvine Wrongful Death Lawyers
- Irvine Dog Bite Injury Attorneys
- Irvine DUI & Drunk Driver Crash Lawyers
- Irvine Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
- Irvine Persian Attorneys & Iranian Lawyers
- Irvine Car Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Bike Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Truck Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Pedestrian Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Bus Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Ride Share Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Uber & Lyft Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Electric Scooter Accident Lawyers
- Accident Attorneys in Irvine
- Irvine Personal Injury Attorney
- Irvine Workplace Discrimination Attorney
- Irvine Lemon Law
- Wrongful Death Cases in Irvine
- Persian Lawyer in Irvine
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17875 Von Karman Ave. Suite 150 & 250 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office180 Promenade Cir Ste 300 Sacramento, CA 95834 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000