Bounce House Injury Attorneys in Sacramento
If you have been injured in a bouncer, contact us today for more information on how you could recover compensation for your injuries.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Our Sacramento bounce house injury attorneys have decades of experience representing accident victims, especially children when injured in a bounce house. In Sacramento, California, you have the right to recover compensation if you have been injured in a bounce house caused by another negligent party. We have the necessary legal expertise and skill to make sure that you or your child get the compensation you need after experiencing a traumatic injury like a bounce house injury.
Many children associate bounce houses with parties and times of fun. However, it could be a very traumatic experience if a child is injured from a bounce house. Contact our attorneys today to schedule a one-on-one case evaluation to make sure that you get the fair compensation that you deserve.
We are available via phone, in person, by email, and through chat. We always work to make our client’s experience as comfortable as possible. We know that so many questions may be running through your mind after your child is injured in a bounce house, including: Who is responsible for my child’s bounce house injuries? How can I afford a bounce house injury attorney? Do I have the right to file a lawsuit for my child’s bounce house injuries? How much are my child’s bounce house injuries worth?
How much is my child’s bounce house injury lawsuit worth?
Children are more susceptible to injuries than younger adults. This is especially true because children may grab nets in a bounce house in an effort to save themselves, and instead could suffer burns. In order to determine the value of your child’s bounce house injury lawsuit, we recommend that you speak to our top-rated Sacramento personal injury attorneys for more information.
A complimentary case evaluation is a perfect opportunity for our potential clients to discuss their potential bounce house injury lawsuit. During this time, we will ask various questions to piece together how the incident may have happened, and what steps you should take to make sure you get adequate compensation.
How common are bounce house injuries?
According to the American Academy of Pediatrics, there are around 10,000 children who suffer from bounce house injuries each year in the United States. Many estimate that this number could be even doubled since these are just the reported emergency room visits. There are several other circumstances where children are injured in bounce houses yet may not visit the emergency room for treatment until days later.
What should I do after my child has experienced injuries from a bounce house?
- After you or your loved one have been injured in a bounce house accident, you should get medical evaluated right away. A medical evaluation is a great way for medical providers to determine exactly what injuries you have suffered and the best steps for treatment. Usually, bounce house injuries could result in lacerations, cuts, bruises, or even severe injuries like spinal cord injuries and traumatic brain injuries that will need immediate medical treatment.
- Document the entire accident. Usually, bounce houses are very common at children’s birthdays and events. In such events, there may be several eyewitnesses to a bounce house accident. Make sure you have documented all of the eyewitnesses, taken photos of the bounce house incident and taken photos of the injuries your child has suffered.
- Contact a top-rated Sacramento attorney to get started on filing a lawsuit or claim against the responsible parties. Many people may think that because their child was taking part in the bounce house activity, their child may not have the right to file a lawsuit. However, this is not the case. There are risks associated with bounce house injuries, but there are also risks that go beyond what is expected. Give us a call today to discuss how you could still recover compensation.
Who is responsible for my child’s bounce house accident in Sacramento?
Parties that could be held responsible in a bounce house accident include:
- Property Owners
- Equipment Owners
- Bounce House Manufacturers
- Bounce House Distributors
- Bounce House Installers
- Bounce House Operators
- Bounce House Repair Third Companies
Do I have a case?
If you believe you have a potential bounce house accident lawsuit, contact us today to see if you could have a potential case, and could hold the negligent party responsible for the injuries that you have suffered. It takes a highly qualified attorney to look into the circumstances of the bounce house accident and determine who the responsible parties may be. Give us a call today to set up your one-on-one complimentary case evaluation.
What should I do to prevent bounce house accidents in Sacramento?
- If you purchase a bounce house from a retailer, make sure that you read all instructions that go with the bounce house. For example, if there is a weight limit make sure that you follow the proper weight limits and set up instructions.
- In the event that you or your child attend a birthday at another person’s property that has a bounce house, make sure that the property owner has taken the necessary steps to keep and hold the bounce house down to prevent the bounce house from tipping.
- If you were to rent an inflatable bounce house from a third-party company, you should make sure that this third-party company is safe. Ask for any accreditations, along with any past accidents in the past. Read up on reviews of the bounce house rental company to see if there have been any complaints of safety in the past.
- Children within a specific age range should be in the bounce house. For example, older adults should refrain from getting into the bounce house.
- Make sure that you note the weight limit allowed in the bounce house. If there are too many children in the bounce house all at once, it could increase the risk of tipping over.
- Bounce houses should be set up away from any sharp objects, such as fences or gates which could be dangerous in the event of an incident.
- Children should not wear any jewelry or glasses when using the bounce house, since it could be a sharp object and could cause injuries if they were to collide with another child.
- Make sure that there are no children with food or drinks entering the bounce house at any point.
- There should be adults supervising the children in the bounce house at all times.
- Children should not grab onto walls or nets in the bounce house at any point. This could increase the likelihood of tipping over.
- There should be no horseplay among children in the bounce house.
Contact Our Sacramento Personal Injury Attorneys
Our top rated Sacramento attorneys have recovered millions of dollars for our clients negotiating with insurance companies and going to trial to make sure that our clients get the fair compensation they need.
For more than several decades, we have been using our Sacramento expertise and legal resources to research and investigate the circumstances of the bounce house accident to hold the responsible parties accountable for the injuries caused.
- Sacramento Personal Injury Attorneys
- Sacramento Assault and Battery Lawyers
- Sacramento Slip and Fall Attorneys
- Sacramento Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers
- Sacramento Traumatic Brain Injury Attorneys
- Sacramento Dog Bite Attorneys
- Sacramento DUI & Drunk Driver Crash Lawyers
- Sacramento Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
- Sacramento Persian Attorneys & Iranian Lawyers
- Sacramento Car Accident Attorneys
- Sacramento Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
- Sacramento Bike Accident Attorneys
- Sacramento Truck Accident Lawyers
- Sacramento Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
- Sacramento Bus Accident Lawyers
- Sacramento Ride Share Accident Attorneys
- Sacramento Uber & Lyft Accident Lawyers
- Sacramento Electric Scooter Accident Attorneys
- Age Discrimination Attorney in Sacramento
- Disability Discrimination Attorney in Sacramento
- Racial Discrimination Attorney in Sacramento
- Sacramento Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Attorneys
- Sacramento Gender Discrimination Attorneys
- Sacramento Pregnancy Discrimination Lawyers
- Sacramento Whistleblower Retaliation Lawyers
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
- A Guide to Dog Bite Laws in California and the US
- Is It Legal To Kill A Dog If It Attacks Me
- Can You Sue a School if Your Child Gets Injured?
- What is a Subpoena?
- What is a Deposition?
- I Was Injured At Work – What Are My Rights
- Can Semi Trucks Drive in the Left Lane?
- Nursing Home Malnutrition and Dehydration
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17875 Von Karman Ave. Suite 150 & 250 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office180 Promenade Cir Ste 300 Sacramento, CA 95834 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000