Sacramento Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Attorneys
If you have been poisoned by carbon monoxide in Sacramento, you may be entitled to compensation from the at fault party. Contact our attorneys today.
If you have suffered carbon monoxide poisoning in Sacramento, California, it is very important that you get in touch with our Sacramento carbon monoxide poisoning attorneys immediately. Carbon monoxide poisoning can result in physical, emotional, and financial effects on the victim. Carbon monoxide is known as a silent killer, which means that it is an odorless and tasteless gas. Many may not even know that they are suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Carbon monoxide poisoning is the leading cause of death in the United States, and a serious concern in the city of Sacramento, California. Our experienced and top-rated Sacramento carbon monoxide poisoning attorneys are available 24/7 to take on your carbon monoxide claims, and recover damages for your injuries. We believe that no carbon monoxide poisoning victims should have to suffer any financial consequences as a result of another person’s negligence. Our top-rated Sacramento attorneys hold the at fault parties liable for any compensation you deserve.
If you have suffered poisoning in Sacramento, including carbon monoxide poisoning, food poisoning, and lead poisoning, contact our top rates personal injury attorneys today for free no risk consultation to determine how we can assist you with your claims.
Who is at Risk for Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in Sacramento?
Everybody can suffer from carbon monoxide poisoning, and carbon monoxide poisoning results and very severe injuries to all age ranges. However, there are some groups that are at an increased risk to suffer more severe and permanent injuries than others. These susceptible groups include:
- Children: children have smaller lungs, which makes them more susceptible to any carbon monoxide particles in the air. Children also have higher oxygen rates, and breathe in the carbon monoxide quicker than an average adult.
- Patients who suffer heart disease: patients who suffer any type of heart problems may have difficulty breathing, and so it may result in severe injuries, possibly even death if carbon monoxide was in the air.
- Unborn babies: unborn babies are at an extremely high risk of carbon monoxide poisoning since they need oxygen in the womb.
- Older adults: Older adults who have high exposure to carbon monoxide may suffer severe injuries as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning.
What Types of Compensation Could I Receive for my Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Claim?
Depending on the circumstances of the carbon monoxide poisoning claim, you could receive compensation for your injuries suffered. This compensation includes:
- Medical costs
- Physical rehabilitation costs
- Prescription drug costs
- Lost past wages
- Future lost wages
- Pain and suffering
Contact our Sacramento attorneys today to determine what kind of damages you can potentially receive for your carbon monoxide poisoning case.
Can I Sue for Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in Sacramento?
If you have suffered carbon monoxide poisoning in Sacramento, you may have a valid claim for compensation against the at fault party. To determine who the potential party is to be held liable for compensation, contact our carbon monoxide poisoning attorneys in Sacramento today.
Who Can Be Held Liable for Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in Sacramento?
There are different types of parties who could be held liable for carbon monoxide poisoning, these parties include:
- Product manufacturers: you may have a product liability claim against the product manufacturer of a carbon monoxide detector if the detector was faulty and resulted in carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Companies that installed the faulty carbon monoxide detector
- Business owners who failed to properly install a carbon monoxide detector
- Land owners who fail to properly install a carbon monoxide detector
- Car mechanics who fail to take measures to prevent the release of carbon monoxide from the car
- Hotels who failed to properly install a carbon monoxide detector
What is the Deadliest Month for Carbon Monoxide Poisoning?
The deadliest month for carbon monoxide poisoning is the month of January since many people open their heaters to keep warm. This is especially common in Sacramento, California.
How Do You File a Claim for Poisoning in Sacramento?
As the victim, the plaintiff will have the burden of proof to show that they have suffered injuries as a result of the carbon monoxide poisoning, along with the liability of the defendant. The different types of elements a plaintiff must have to prove in a poisoning lawsuit include:
- The at fault party had a duty to the plaintiff. This duty was to act within the reasonable standard of care, and to prevent any injuries.
- The at fault party failed to act within the standard of care, and breached the standard of care.
- Because the at fault party breached the standard of care, it caused the plaintiff to suffer very severe injuries.
- The injuries have caused the plaintiff to suffer damages, such as medical bills, lost wages, etc.
How Much do our Sacramento Poisoning Attorneys Cost?
Our Sacramento attorneys work on a contingency basis, which means that you do not have to pay for any fees upfront unless we win compensation in your favor. Until we win a settlement or judgment in your favor, you owe our attorneys nothing.
Lead Poisoning in Sacramento
Lead poisoning is a very common issue in Sacramento, and adults and children can hold the at fault party liable for their injuries. Light exposure can cause very severe injuries such as:
- Traumatic brain injury
Usually, those who have a lead poisoning claim in Sacramento hold their landlords accountable. Landlords in Sacramento have a duty to make sure that they prevent their residence from having exposure to lead based paint found in older apartments. This means that a landlord has a duty to prevent chipping paint, and to remove the paint and to replace it with a lead-free paint. If you believe you have a lead poisoning claim against your landlord in Sacramento, contact our attorneys today.
Food Poisoning in Sacramento
Food poisoning is also a very serious issue in Sacramento, because restaurants and grocery stores are subject to very strict California and federal regulations. If you have suffered a serious food poisoning illness, contact us today to determine who the potential liable parties can be. You may have a claim against farmers, restaurants, grocery stores, distributors, slaughterhouses, packaging facilities, and / or factories for any food poisoning you have suffered in Sacramento.
Recently, the top-rated foods that have been found in food poisoning cases include tuna, lettuce, cheese, eggs, berries, sprouts, ice cream, and potatoes. Usually, a food poisoning infection occurs 10 days after being exposed to the food borne illness. Contact our food poisoning attorneys today for more information.
Contact Our Sacramento Attorneys
If you need a personal injury attorney to help you with your carbon monoxide poisoning claim in Sacramento, contact our top-rated personal injury attorneys today for a no-risk consultation. During this consultation, we will advise you regarding your claim, and answer any questions you may have regarding your carbon monoxide poisoning claim. It is important that you get into contact with our Sacramento attorneys immediately, because not acting as quick could result in a loss of compensation.
We will assist you and provide individualized care for your Sacramento carbon monoxide poisoning claim. We will be there every step of the way, and communicate with the at fault party so you do not have to.
Heidari Law Group Sacramento Practice Areas
- Sacramento Personal Injury Attorneys
- Sacramento Assault and Battery Lawyers
- Sacramento Slip and Fall Attorneys
- Sacramento Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers
- Sacramento Traumatic Brain Injury Attorneys
- Sacramento Wrongful Death Lawyers
- Sacramento Dog Bite Attorneys
- Sacramento DUI & Drunk Driver Crash Lawyers
- Sacramento Workers' Compensation Attorneys
- Sacramento Persian Attorneys & Iranian Lawyers
Car Accident Attorneys
- Sacramento Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
- Sacramento Bike Accident Attorneys
- Sacramento Truck Accident Lawyers
- Sacramento Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
- Sacramento Bus Accident Lawyers
- Sacramento Ride Share Accident Attorneys
- Sacramento Uber & Lyft Accident Lawyers
- Sacramento Electric Scooter Accident Attorneys