Broken Bone Injury Attorneys in Sacramento
Broken bone injuries can be very severe. Make sure that you have the right Sacramento attorney on your side.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Broken Bone Injuries Attorneys in Sacramento
Our experienced Sacramento personal injury attorneys have been representing broken bone injured victims for the last several decades. Our team of highly qualified attorneys, paralegals, and admins have top-rated experience and skill when it comes to making sure that our clients get the help they need.
To speak with our attorneys, contact our Sacramento office today to schedule a one-on-one complimentary case evaluation. A case evaluation is also known as a case consultation and is a great way to discuss your case without having to worry about hiring an attorney. Our consultations are essentially risk-free, and offer a great way for our clients to get to know our attorneys while also discussing whether you have a strong claim.
A broken or fractured bone is a very severe injury, and if it was caused by a negligent party, the injured victim is eligible to file a claim or lawsuit. We understand how difficult it could be to have to heal from a broken bone. Some broken bones may not offer a speedy recovery, so the injured victim may have to be out of work for several months. You could recover compensation for lost wages if you have been out of work because of your broken bone injuries.
What causes broken bone injuries in sacramento?
Broken bones are a result of various accidents that can take place in Sacramento. For example, the most common causes of broken bone injuries include:
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Truck accidents
- Car accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Metro accidents
- Train accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
How can I prove a broken bone lawsuit in Sacramento?
In order to have a strong broken bone claim or lawsuit against the negligent party, there are specific factors that you must have to show were present during the incident. You must show:
- Duty: your attorney must prove that the negligent party had a duty to be safe. This duty depends on the circumstances of the accident. For example, if the accident was a car accident, then the other driver had a duty to drive in a safe manner. If the accident was a slip and fall accident, then the landowner had a duty to make sure that the floors were not a slipping hazard.
- Breach: a breach of duty must be proven by the party that is filing a lawsuit. In order to show breach, you must prove how the other party failed to do the right thing. If the accident was a car accident, you must show that the other party breached their duty by speeding or driving under the influence.
- Causation: you must prove how the other party caused the accident. There must be a form of direct causation.
- Damages: you must prove that the injured party suffered damages. This is usually easy to prove since the injured party may have suffered injuries and was later treated by a medical professional.
Should I get medical help after an accident?
After you have experienced any accident, you should be evaluated by a medical provider immediately. Usually, broken bones are determined by a CT scan or through an X-ray or MRI. These types of imaging are ideal in order to show and prove what injuries the party suffered.
What are the different types of broken bone injuries?
- Hairline fractures: hairline fractures are small cracks in the bone, and usually are considered minor fractures. Usually, these fractures are so thin that they are not easily detectable through imaging.
- Simple fractures: a simple fracture is the most common type of fracture, and may take a couple weeks to a couple months to heal.
- Compound fractures: a compound fracture occurs when the bone goes through and pushes the skin. This requires immediate surgery.
- Avulsion fracture: avulsion fracture occurs when the bones separate from the tendons, and also requires immediate medical surgery.
- Buckle fracture: this occurs when the bone bends, but does not necessarily break. This usually results in nerve damage.
- Transverse fracture: this occurs when the bone snaps in two pieces, and the fractures are vertical.
- Comminuted fracture: this type of fracture occurs when the bone is crushed. This will require immediate medical intervention.
How can our Sacramento broken bone attorneys help you?
If you have been involved in an accident that has led to broken bone injuries, we recommend that you talk to our lawyers as soon as possible for more insight on how you can move forward by filing a lawsuit. You could file a lawsuit to recover a variety of damages and compensation. But, this usually depends on the case, and having an experienced attorney on your side will help ease the process. Our attorneys will:
- Investigate the circumstances of the accident. From investigating the accident, we will then determine who the responsible parties may be.
- Gather all the necessary evidence, such as interviewing witnesses, gathering police reports, and gathering medical records to prove what your damages are.
- Work with experts to determine any medical assistance that you may need in the future and any lost wages that you may also suffer in the future.
- Negotiate with the other party or insurance company to make sure that you get the maximum compensation available for your broken bone claim.
- When necessary, go to trial for you and represent you in court. Our trial attorneys have decades of experience and are ready to go to court for you.
What compensation could I recover for my broken bone injury in Sacramento?
The compensation you could recover depends on the circumstances of the accident, but generally, you can recover:
- Medical expenses: this refers to past medical expenses, along with any future medical treatment that you may need.
- Lost wages: last wages are the wages that you missed out on because of your injuries. For example, those who have a broken arm or a broken hand may not be able to return to work so quickly.
- Loss of earning capacity: sometimes, broken bones may lead to permanent injuries which make it hard for the injured to return back to work. This will then limit the amount of opportunities and positions that the injured could have in the future.
- Future rehabilitation: usually, broken bones and fractures may require physical and occupational therapy. This is one of the most common medical expenses.
- Pain and suffering: this is the emotional distress that the injuries took on you. Usually, there is frustration, along with depression that an injured person may feel.
- Loss of enjoyment of life: broken bones could usually lead to a loss of enjoyment of life, as the victim struggles.
Contact a Sacramento broken bone injury attorney today to schedule a one-on-one case consultation.
Our attorneys have a successful track record in holding parties responsible for their negligence. We believe that all parties who caused an accident should be held responsible for the injuries they have caused. To see how we can help you, give us a call today.
- Sacramento Personal Injury Attorneys
- Sacramento Assault and Battery Lawyers
- Sacramento Slip and Fall Attorneys
- Sacramento Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers
- Sacramento Traumatic Brain Injury Attorneys
- Sacramento Wrongful Death Lawyers
- Sacramento Dog Bite Attorneys
- Sacramento DUI & Drunk Driver Crash Lawyers
- Sacramento Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
- Sacramento Persian Attorneys & Iranian Lawyers
- Sacramento Car Accident Attorneys
- Sacramento Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
- Sacramento Bike Accident Attorneys
- Sacramento Truck Accident Lawyers
- Sacramento Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
- Sacramento Bus Accident Lawyers
- Sacramento Ride Share Accident Attorneys
- Sacramento Uber & Lyft Accident Lawyers
- Sacramento Electric Scooter Accident Attorneys
- Age Discrimination Attorney in Sacramento
- Disability Discrimination Attorney in Sacramento
- Racial Discrimination Attorney in Sacramento
- Sacramento Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Attorneys
- Sacramento Gender Discrimination Attorneys
- Sacramento Pregnancy Discrimination Lawyers
- Sacramento Whistleblower Retaliation Lawyers
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17875 Von Karman Ave. Suite 150 & 250 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office180 Promenade Cir Ste 300 Sacramento, CA 95834 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000