Work-related Injury Attorneys in Sacramento
If you have been injured while at work in Sacramento, call us today to see how we can help you get the compensation you deserve to move forward with your life.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
If you have been injured while on the job in Sacramento, you have the right to recover compensation for your injuries. There are several different workplace environments that can be seen in Sacramento, from office buildings to factories and facilities.
If you were an employee who worked in any workplace environment and were injured while on the job, you could recover compensation for your injuries. Workplace injuries vary depending on the circumstance of the accident, and the severity of the injuries.
Should I hire a Sacramento work-related injury attorney?
Sacramento is known to have employees in several different types of industries, including manufacturing industries, agricultural industries, and aerospace industries. According to the United States Bureau of Labor statistics, around half a million Californians are injured on the job every year.
Unfortunately, a large percentage of these Californians are located in Sacramento County.
If you have been injured while at work, there are various steps you could take. We recommend that you speak to our highly qualified attorneys to see what steps you should take to recover compensation. When you have an experienced Sacramento work-related injury attorney on your side, you could get the justice you deserve by holding the responsible parties accountable for your injuries. Call us today for a free case evaluation to review how you could move forward with a claim or lawsuit.
How much is my Sacramento work-related injury lawsuit worth?
This is one of the most common questions that our Sacramento workers’ compensation attorneys receive. But, to better get an idea of how much your specific work-related injury lawsuit is worth, we recommend that you speak to our top-rated attorneys. There are several factors that determine the value of a worker’s compensation claim, including:
- The category of employee. If you were an independent contractor, you may not be able to get workers’ compensation claims. For more information on the difference between independent contractors and employees, we recommend that you speak to our employment attorneys.
- Where the incident occurred. If the incident occurred outside of work, then you may not be able to get workers’ compensation benefits.
- The injuries that you have suffered. The more severe the injuries, the more likely you will be able to recover more compensation.
- The extent of the injuries. Some injuries, such as spinal cord injuries and back injuries may require surgery and future treatment.
- The responsible parties. It takes a highly qualified Sacramento lawyer to investigate the circumstances of the accident and to better determine who the negligent and responsible parties are. The responsible parties could determine the amount and compensation that you could receive.
What type of compensation could I receive for my work-related injuries in Sacramento?
There are several ways to go about receiving compensation for your work-related injuries. This includes:
- Disability benefits: If you were temporarily or permanently disabled, you could recover disability benefits from the Social Security Administration. But there are several requirements that you must have to meet, for more information, contact us.
- Personal injuries: You may hold a third party responsible for any personal injuries that you have suffered while on the job. For example, if you have a product defect lawsuit against a product manufacturer, then you may be able to file a lawsuit.
- Workers compensation benefits: Workers compensation benefits are benefits that an employee could receive for any injuries they have sustained while on the job. But, they must show that they were on the job at the time of the incident.
Depending on the circumstances of the accident, such as where the accident occurred, who the responsible parties are, and the severity of your injuries, you could take steps to recover compensation. For more information, contact us to schedule a complimentary case evaluation.
What should I do after a work-related injury?
The two most important things you could do after sustaining work-related injuries are getting medical care and documenting the accident.
- Work-related injuries could be considered catastrophic injuries, especially if heavy machinery and equipment is involved. For example, if you are working at a construction site in Sacramento, and a crane accident led to spinal cord injuries, then you should get medical treatment immediately. Do not wait to be examined by a medical care provider. Specific types of injuries may not become apparent until several days later.
- Document the entire incident. For example, if you are injured by a specific type of equipment, make sure you take photos of that equipment, along with the injuries that you have suffered.
Can I file a lawsuit against my employer?
In order to file a lawsuit against your employer, you must meet several different factors.
Sometimes, getting workers compensation benefits may waive your right to file a lawsuit against your employer. In that case, you could only file a lawsuit against other third parties that may be responsible for your injuries.
If you weren’t an independent contractor, you are not considered an employee that is eligible to file a lawsuit. Independent contractors are those types of workers who are considered to be their own boss and supply their own materials.
How long does a workers’ compensation case take?
The workers’ compensation case timeline depends on several different factors, including the circumstances of the accident. This means that the more proof there is of the accident, the less time it may take for you to recover workers’ compensation benefits. However there are circumstances where employees feel to document such injuries and accidents, and the employer may argue that the accident did not occur at the workplace.
Were you injured while working in Sacramento? Call us today.
If you were injured while on the job in Sacramento, California, contact us today to see how you could get compensated for your injuries. You could file a workers’ compensation claim, file a lawsuit, or pursue disability claims depending on the different options you have available and the responsible party.
It takes a top-rated Sacramento attorney to aggressively fight for your rights and pursue full compensation for your injuries. Oftentimes, an inexperienced attorney will not be able to represent all of your damages, including any future medical treatment that you may need.
Our Sacramento attorneys have offices located in major counties in California, including Sacramento. Not only are we available in person, but we are also available via phone, email, and our online chat to address any questions that you may have about your work-related injuries. Whether you have been injured on a construction site, or in a cubicle, you deserve to get compensated for the injuries you have suffered.
We always strive to make sure that we are available 24/7 for our clients. Besides strong communication, our attorneys also offer contingency fee arrangements that do not collect any fees from our clients unless we win compensation for them. This means no fees unless we win recovery for you. We work to make the process as easy as we can and make sure that we hold the negligent parties responsible.[/blocks_mob_gray]
- Sacramento Personal Injury Attorneys
- Sacramento Assault and Battery Lawyers
- Sacramento Slip and Fall Attorneys
- Sacramento Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers
- Sacramento Traumatic Brain Injury Attorneys
- Sacramento Dog Bite Attorneys
- Sacramento DUI & Drunk Driver Crash Lawyers
- Sacramento Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
- Sacramento Persian Attorneys & Iranian Lawyers
- Sacramento Car Accident Attorneys
- Sacramento Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
- Sacramento Bike Accident Attorneys
- Sacramento Truck Accident Lawyers
- Sacramento Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
- Sacramento Bus Accident Lawyers
- Sacramento Ride Share Accident Attorneys
- Sacramento Uber & Lyft Accident Lawyers
- Sacramento Electric Scooter Accident Attorneys
- Age Discrimination Attorney in Sacramento
- Disability Discrimination Attorney in Sacramento
- Racial Discrimination Attorney in Sacramento
- Sacramento Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Attorneys
- Sacramento Gender Discrimination Attorneys
- Sacramento Pregnancy Discrimination Lawyers
- Sacramento Whistleblower Retaliation Lawyers
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
- A Guide to Dog Bite Laws in California and the US
- Is It Legal To Kill A Dog If It Attacks Me
- Can You Sue a School if Your Child Gets Injured?
- What is a Subpoena?
- What is a Deposition?
- I Was Injured At Work – What Are My Rights
- Can Semi Trucks Drive in the Left Lane?
- Nursing Home Malnutrition and Dehydration
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17875 Von Karman Ave. Suite 150 & 250 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office180 Promenade Cir Ste 300 Sacramento, CA 95834 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000