Catastrophic Injury Attorneys in Sacramento
It could be very difficult to have a loved one experience a catastrophic injury. You need top-notch legal care to make sure that your loved one gets the compensation they deserve. Give our Sacramento lawyers a call today to discuss how you could get compensated.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
What causes catastrophic injuries in Sacramento?
Catastrophic injuries could occur in just about any way. Any type of negligence could lead to a catastrophic injury.
Accidents that involve negligence include:
- Car accidents: this is one of the most common types of accidents that lead to catastrophic injuries. Especially if there are trucks and motorcycles involved, drivers and passengers could get severely injured.
- Pedestrian accidents: when a pedestrian collides with a vehicle or a motorcycle, they could suffer catastrophic injuries.
- Slip and fall accidents: Falls from high areas, or falls on wet floors could lead to catastrophic injuries to the spinal cord.
- Medical malpractice: a medical professional who performs surgery or any other treatment negligently could lead to catastrophic injuries that the patient may not have initially had.
- Sports accidents: sports are usually taken very seriously, and so accidents are very likely to result.
- Workplace accidents: catastrophic injuries are also present in workplace accidents, especially in construction accidents with heavy machinery involved.
- Assault: assault and battery are two very common scenarios work catastrophic injuries may result when there’s heavy use of force.
- Fires: fires, especially fires that occur at the workplace could lead to severe burns, which are considered catastrophic injuries.
- Swimming pool accidents: Swimming pool accidents could lead to drownings. In that event, it could cause severe traumatic brain injury from the lack of oxygen.
- Defective products: when a product is defective, it has a risk of causing an accident, which could then lead to catastrophic injuries.
The above is just a general list of accidents that could cause catastrophic injuries. There are several other types of accidents that could also lead to severe injuries. For a more personalized approach, contact our sacramental lawyers to schedule a one-on-one case evaluation.
Examples of catastrophic injuries
Catastrophic injuries are considered severe when they affect someone physically or emotionally. Below are examples of catastrophic injuries:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Permanent Disfigurement
- Broken Bones
- Internal Organ Damage
- Neck Injury
- Loss Of Hearing
- Loss Of Vision
How are catastrophic injuries treated?
Since catastrophic injuries are essentially life-threatening injuries, medical professionals must get to work as soon as possible to prevent any severe injuries, or complications, that could lead to death. Not only could catastrophic injuries affect a person physically, but they could also affect a person emotionally and psychologically.
Usually, medical professionals try various approaches when it comes to treating catastrophic injuries. Catastrophic injuries should be treated immediately. Our top-rated attorneys recommend that victims who have been involved in accidents, such as car accidents and truck accidents, get medical care as soon as possible. Below are some steps that a medical professional could take:
- Stabilizing the victim’s condition: usually, medical professionals will work to make sure that the victim’s injuries are stabilized so they can go forward with taking the next necessary steps, which could include surgery. For example, if the victim is bleeding, medical professionals will try to stop the bleeding to prevent any other severe complications.
- Evaluate the victim’s condition: they could prescribe Imaging done, such as X-rays, CTs, or MRIs to determine if there are any broken bones or internal nerve damage.
- Consult with other medical professionals: doctors may also try to consult with other doctors to determine if there are any other ways that they could approach this catastrophic injury. Since catastrophic injuries can be very complex, they may require several doctors.
- Surgery: depending on what type of injury the victim is suffering, the doctor may recommend immediate surgery. Emergency surgery could include surgery to remove dead tissues, or to repair internal damage. Other types of surgeries that could be recommended are reconstructive surgeries, which could result from dog bite injuries.
- Prescription medication: the doctor may prescribe prescription medication to help with any numbness, tingling, or pain that the catastrophic injury victim may be suffering after surgery.
- Physical therapy: Physical Therapy may also be required for the victim to learn to work with their injuries.
- Therapy: not only may a catastrophic injury victim need physical therapy, but they also may need psychological therapy to assist with any emotional trauma that they are having with coping with their injuries.
- At home medical devices: catastrophic injuries are usually not temporary, which means that the accident victim may need at home medical equipment and devices, such as ramps or shower assisting devices.
There are several other types of treatments that a catastrophic injury victim may need. Above are just some general steps that a medical professional could take to make sure that the patient’s injuries do not lead to severe life-threatening injuries. There are several different people that could assist when it comes to treating catastrophic injuries, such as doctors, nurses, surgeons, and therapists.
Why should I hire a Sacramento catastrophic injury attorney?
A Sacramento catastrophic injury attorney will help get the compensation that you deserve. Catastrophic injuries may require hundreds of thousands of dollars in treatment. This then requires a highly rated Sacramento attorney to hold the parties responsible to get compensation for these medical expenses. Not only may you need medical expenses covered, but you may also need compensation for any lost wages or loss of income in the future.
Wrongful Death Catastrophic Injury Attorney
Unfortunately, sometimes catastrophic injuries and damages lead to fatalities. If you have lost a loved one from a severe catastrophic injury, you have the right to hold the responsible party liable for any compensation. Not only could you recover compensation for your loved ones’ struggles prior to passing away, but you could also recover compensation for the effect that it had on your family. Call us today to set up an appointment with our top-rated Sacramento wrongful death attorneys.
What compensation could I recover for my catastrophic injuries?
You could recover a variety of compensation, depending on your losses. Here are some types of damages you could recover:
- Surgery Costs
- Hospital Stay Costs
- Prescription Medication Costs
- At Home Equipment Costs
- Physical Therapy Costs
- X-Ray Costs
- MRI Costs
- CT Scan Costs
- Lost Wages
- Emotional Distress
- Future Lost Income
Contact A Sacramento Catastrophic Injury Attorney Today
Severe injuries will require different types of medical treatments. These medical treatments could be very costly, and could not only take a toll on the victim but the victim’s family members as well. Our attorneys will take on your case without needing any upfront costs. This means that you do not have to pay any legal fees prior to us taking on your case. When we do take on your case, and when we win compensation for you, we could then recover our contingency fees.
You do not pay our attorneys any legal fees unless we recover compensation on your behalf.
Give us a call today to discuss how you could get help for your specific catastrophic injuries. Our attorneys are here to help you, and you should not hesitate to contact us.
- Sacramento Personal Injury Attorneys
- Sacramento Assault and Battery Lawyers
- Sacramento Slip and Fall Attorneys
- Sacramento Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers
- Sacramento Traumatic Brain Injury Attorneys
- Sacramento Dog Bite Attorneys
- Sacramento DUI & Drunk Driver Crash Lawyers
- Sacramento Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
- Sacramento Persian Attorneys & Iranian Lawyers
- Sacramento Car Accident Attorneys
- Sacramento Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
- Sacramento Bike Accident Attorneys
- Sacramento Truck Accident Lawyers
- Sacramento Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
- Sacramento Bus Accident Lawyers
- Sacramento Ride Share Accident Attorneys
- Sacramento Uber & Lyft Accident Lawyers
- Sacramento Electric Scooter Accident Attorneys
- Age Discrimination Attorney in Sacramento
- Disability Discrimination Attorney in Sacramento
- Racial Discrimination Attorney in Sacramento
- Sacramento Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Attorneys
- Sacramento Gender Discrimination Attorneys
- Sacramento Pregnancy Discrimination Lawyers
- Sacramento Whistleblower Retaliation Lawyers
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
- A Guide to Dog Bite Laws in California and the US
- Is It Legal To Kill A Dog If It Attacks Me
- Can You Sue a School if Your Child Gets Injured?
- What is a Subpoena?
- What is a Deposition?
- I Was Injured At Work – What Are My Rights
- Can Semi Trucks Drive in the Left Lane?
- Nursing Home Malnutrition and Dehydration
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17875 Von Karman Ave. Suite 150 & 250 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office180 Promenade Cir Ste 300 Sacramento, CA 95834 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000