Airline & Plane Accident Attorney in Sacramento
Sacramento is home to several airports, including Sacramento International Airport and Sacramento Executive Airport. The airport offers both International and domestic flights. Since the airport has so much to offer to tourists, it serves millions of visitors each year. But, with these visitors comes airport and airplane accidents.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Unfortunately, airport and airplane accidents are common near heavily populated cities. In the event that you have been injured in an airplane or while in an airport, contact our Sacramento lawyers today for a free one-on-one consultation. Our one-on-one case evaluations are completely complimentary, and give you the opportunity to ask our experienced lawyers any questions you may have regarding airplane or airport injuries that you have suffered.
There are so many different types of accidents that could fall under an airplane accident or an airport accident. There are also several different types of injuries that could result. That is why we recommend that you speak to our attorneys to get more of an idea of what the next steps should be with your potential claim.
What are examples of airport accidents?
- Slip and fall accidents: airports, especially the Sacramento International Airport have several different restaurants and stores available to the public. Although no liquids are allowed while going into the airport, passengers are able to purchase drinks when they enter the airport. This poses a potential slipping hazard, and slip and fall accidents are likely to occur near the floor, stairs, or ramps in the airport.
- Bridge accidents: the bridge that connects the airport terminal to the aircraft could lead to catastrophic injuries if not connected properly. Airport employees have a responsibility to make sure that the bridge is properly connected to the aircraft. If it is not properly connected, many could trip and fall into openings, or fall off the bridge.
- Fires: when airplanes are not properly taken care of, it could lead to fire hazards, which could pose a risk to all those in the airport.
- Baggage conveyor accidents: tourists and passengers who are waiting for their luggage could be injured in a baggage conveyor accident if the conveyor has not been maintained properly.
- Parking lot accidents: since airports are always extremely busy, their parking lots could be as well. Parking lot accidents are also very common aviation accident near Sacramento International Airport. The most common type of parking lot accidents are rear-end collisions with other vehicles or pedestrians.
As described above, there are so many different types of accidents that could occur at or near the airport. these types of accidents fall under a negligence or a premises liability claim.
What do I have to prove for my Sacramento airport accident injuries?
In order to file a negligence claim against the responsible parties for the injuries that you have suffered while at or near the Sacramento International Airport, your top-rated Sacramento lawyers should show:
- The responsible party had a duty to make sure their property was safe. The responsible party could be the property owner or the third party company responsible for maintaining the property.
- The responsible party failed to follow through with that duty when they created a dangerous condition on their property. For example, a dangerous condition could be spilled liquid on the floor.
- The responsible party then caused the accident.
- The person involved in the accident now has injuries.
What are the different types of airplane accidents?
- Aircraft collisions: aircraft collisions are not very common, but, in the unfortunate event that they do occur, could lead to death and catastrophic injuries.
- Runway accidents: the aircraft could collide with other vehicles, or pedestrians on the runway.
- Bird accidents: collisions with other animals and birds could lead to internal part malfunctions.
What are the different types of aviation aircrafts?
- Commercial airplanes: commercial airplanes are those that transfer passengers from one area to another.
- Business Jets: these are personal Jets that individuals could use.
- Helicopters: helicopters are used for a variety of different purposes, including law enforcement and emergency medical services.
- Military aircrafts: these types of aircrafts are used by the military, and can travel at high rates of speed.
Who is responsible for my Sacramento Aviation accident?
- Employees: employees such as the airplane stewards, airplane pilots, or runway employees could be held responsible in the event that their negligence has caused such an accident.
- Airlines: airlines are responsible for making sure that their employees follow proper safety regulations and protocols. This means that they must properly train their employees to prevent accidents from occurring. Airlines also must hire third-party repair companies to make sure that their aircrafts are properly maintained.
- Airplane owners: sometimes airplanes are owned by other third parties rather than the airlines themselves. These airplane owners may be held responsible if they have taken on the responsibilities of maintenance and repairs to the aircraft.
- Aircraft manufacturers: the manufacturer of the aircraft could be held responsible if they have manufactured a product that is defective and has caused injuries.
- Third-party repair companies: usually, Airlines and private owners hire a third party to repair and maintain the airplane. In the event that the plane is not properly maintained, it could lead to catastrophic accidents.
There are so many different parties that could be held liable for an airplane or aviation accident. Give our top-rated lawyers a call today to discuss.
What if I have been injured while working at an airport?
If you were an employee of the airport or airline, and were injured while working, you may be able to hold your employer responsible for the injuries that you have suffered. For example, if you were injured while carrying heavy baggage onto a conveyor belt, you can file a workers compensation claim. For more information on what a worker’s compensation claim is, and how you could file it, we recommend that you contact our Sacramento worker’s compensation attorneys.
When should I file my Sacramento airport accident claim?
You should file your airport and airplane accident claim within two years from the date that you have suffered injuries. Contact us today to see how we could help you.
Sacramento Aviation Accident Lawyers
Although different types of airplanes and helicopters have changed the way that we travel, and have made different areas of the world accessible, the chances of being involved in an accident are still very high. There are several different types of regulations the federal government has put in place, but, the likelihood of accidents is still there.
Aviation accidents are some of the most dangerous accidents and could lead to catastrophic injuries that should be compensated. If you have been injured, or have lost a loved one in an airplane accident, call us today to schedule a consultation at Heidari law.
We have recovered millions of dollars for our airport and airplane accident clients. Usually, these types of accidents result in catastrophic injuries that need immediate medical assistance, along with any future medical care. Not only do we hold responsible parties liable for injuries, but also for the time that was left from work, along with any property damage.
- Sacramento Personal Injury Attorneys
- Sacramento Assault and Battery Lawyers
- Sacramento Slip and Fall Attorneys
- Sacramento Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers
- Sacramento Traumatic Brain Injury Attorneys
- Sacramento Dog Bite Attorneys
- Sacramento DUI & Drunk Driver Crash Lawyers
- Sacramento Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
- Sacramento Persian Attorneys & Iranian Lawyers
- Sacramento Car Accident Attorneys
- Sacramento Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
- Sacramento Bike Accident Attorneys
- Sacramento Truck Accident Lawyers
- Sacramento Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
- Sacramento Bus Accident Lawyers
- Sacramento Ride Share Accident Attorneys
- Sacramento Uber & Lyft Accident Lawyers
- Sacramento Electric Scooter Accident Attorneys
- Age Discrimination Attorney in Sacramento
- Disability Discrimination Attorney in Sacramento
- Racial Discrimination Attorney in Sacramento
- Sacramento Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Attorneys
- Sacramento Gender Discrimination Attorneys
- Sacramento Pregnancy Discrimination Lawyers
- Sacramento Whistleblower Retaliation Lawyers
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
- A Guide to Dog Bite Laws in California and the US
- Is It Legal To Kill A Dog If It Attacks Me
- Can You Sue a School if Your Child Gets Injured?
- What is a Subpoena?
- What is a Deposition?
- I Was Injured At Work – What Are My Rights
- Can Semi Trucks Drive in the Left Lane?
- Nursing Home Malnutrition and Dehydration
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17875 Von Karman Ave. Suite 150 & 250 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office180 Promenade Cir Ste 300 Sacramento, CA 95834 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000