Broken Bone Injury Attorney in Irvine
Broken bones could leave a victim out of work for several months. Not only could it affect the victim physically, but they may also have to deal with emotional trauma from the accident. If you have suffered broken bones from an incident in Irvine, you have the right to file a lawsuit against the responsible party. Usually, the length of time that it takes for a broken bone to fully heal could be around 6 weeks. But, it could take much longer if the injured victim is an older adult.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Contact our top-rated Irvine broken bone attorneys for a free consultation. During this case evaluation, we will review the accident, and determine exactly what steps we should take to make sure that you get the compensation you deserve.
Broken bones are surprisingly very common, and could happen from any type of incident, including car accidents, truck accidents, slip and fall accidents, etc. It is estimated that each person will experience two broken bones throughout their entire lifetime.
What causes broken bones in Irvine?
Almost anything could lead to broken bones. Some of the most common causes of broken bones are:
- Trauma: strong impact and trauma can lead to broken bones. Trauma could most likely be experienced in car accidents, including motorcycle and bicycle accidents.
- Sport accidents: broken bones are very common with high-impact sports accidents. When players fall to the ground or get pushed, they could suffer broken bones.
- Falls from high areas: Falls from high heights, such as high ceilings, could result in broken bones. This is especially common in construction and workplace accidents.
- Repetitive movements: repetitive movements could cause stress onto a bone, and lead to fractures over a period of time. For more information on repetitive movements, contact our workplace accident attorneys.
- Nursing home abuse: nursing home abuse at a nursing home facility also leads to broken bones.
What should I prove for my broken bone injury in Irvine?
In order to file a successful broken bone injury lawsuit in Irvine, there are specific elements that you must have to prove. These elements concern the legal theory of “negligence” which asserts that the other party was negligent and caused the accident. You need to establish:
- The other responsible party had a duty of care owed to you
- The responsible party failed to follow that duty of care and breached that duty of care
- You suffered damages
- The injuries and damages that you suffered are because of the breach of duty of care
Keep in mind that each type of accident has a different duty of care that you must establish. For example, in premises liability lawsuits (link to premises liability Irvine), you must establish that the homeowner had a duty of care in making sure that their property was free from any dangerous condition. For more information on your specific type of lawsuit, and the duty of care that the negligent party owed you, give us a call.
What is the difference between a settlement and a judgment?
Our clients ask what the difference is between a settlement and a judgment when receiving compensation. A settlement occurs before both parties go to trial, and both parties try to work out an agreement that is a reasonable amount to compensate the plaintiff with. If both parties do not end up agreeing on a settlement amount, then the case will go to trial. When the case goes to trial, the jury then provides a judgment and decides how much compensation the plaintiff deserves.
Compensation For Irvine Broken Bone Injuries
Compensation is a way for the victim to receive a financial award as reimbursement for any past costs, along with any future expenses that may come up with dealing with the injuries. But, when insurance companies are involved, the process for getting compensated could be very difficult.
That is why we recommend that you speak to our Irvine broken bone injury lawyers today to see how we deal with insurance companies and negotiate to make sure that you get the best compensation possible.
The compensation you receive may include:
- Medical bills
- Medical expenses
- Compensation for medical treatment (past and future)
- Compensation for your lost wages (past and future)
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
- Property damage costs
What accidents cause broken bones in Irvine?
Several different types of accidents could cause broken bones in Irvine. Some of the most common accidents that cause broken bones include:
- Bicycle accidents: bicyclists must always be cautious and aware while riding on roads and in bike lanes in Irvine. In the event that a bicycle collides with a vehicle, the bicyclist will most likely be thrown onto the floor, causing broken bones.
- Car accidents: car accidents are also the second most common type of accident to cause broken bones. The immediate collision of two vehicles could lead to broken bones, especially in speeding accidents.
- Workplace accidents: Workplace accidents are likely to lead to broken bones, especially for those employees who deal with equipment and construction sites.
- Slip and fall accidents: slip and fall accidents can occur essentially anywhere, and could lead to broken bones, especially among younger children and older adults.
What are the different types of broken bones?
Fractures are also another term used for broken bones, there are several different types of fractures, which include:
- Stress fractures: Stress fractures are very small cracks in the bone, and are caused by repetitive movements.
- Closed fractures: A closed fracture is one that is not visibly seen from the outside, and the skin has not broken.
- Open fractures: Open fractures are those that have skin broken, and the bone could be visible from the outside.
- Partial fractures: Partial fractures are those that are not completely fractured, and the bone is not completely broken.
There are several other terms used to describe factors in the medical field. Regardless of the type of fracture, you still have the right to get compensated for your medical treatments.
How much is a broken bone lawsuit worth?
A broken bone lawsuit could differ depending on the severity of the fracture. For example, if it is a closed fracture, the compensation you receive may not be as much as an open fracture. But, there are several different factors that could impact the value of your case. Some of examples include:
- Your injuries
- Medical Treatments you received
- Whether you need future Medical Treatments
- Where the accident occurred
- Who the liable parties are
- Insurance coverage
- Whether you took time off from work
- Whether there are any evidence of the accident scene
- Whether there were witnesses to your accident
Irvine Broken Bone Attorney
If you or your loved one has suffered broken bones because another party was negligent in Irvine, contact our skilled Irvine broken bone attorneys today for a free consultation, and to discuss the different options you may have with your case. There are several ways that you could approach a broken bone accident. You could file a claim with the insurance company, file a claim for workers compensation, or file a civil lawsuit. But, the steps you take depend on the circumstances of the accident, and the injuries that you have suffered.
Orange County Broken Bone Attorney Near Me
For more information, contact our attorneys to schedule a one-on-one case evaluation.
Our attorneys put specialized attention and skill to each of our clients’ cases to make sure that each of our clients gets the justice, compensation, and legal care they deserve. Broken bones could be a traumatic experience, and it could happen to anyone.
Heidari Law Group Irvine Practice Areas
- Irvine Personal Injury Attorneys
- Irvine Assault and Battery Lawyers
- Irvine Slip and Fall Attorneys
- Irvine Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers
- Irvine Traumatic Brain Injury Attorneys
- Irvine Wrongful Death Lawyers
- Irvine Dog Bite Injury Attorneys
- Irvine DUI & Drunk Driver Crash Lawyers
- Irvine Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
- Irvine Persian Attorneys & Iranian Lawyers
- Irvine Car Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Bike Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Truck Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Pedestrian Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Bus Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Ride Share Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Uber & Lyft Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Electric Scooter Accident Lawyers
- Car Accident Attorneys in Irvine
- Uber and Lyft Accident Lawyers in Irvine
- Ride Share Accident Attorney in Irvine
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Irvine
- Irvine OCTA Bus Accident Attorney
- DUI & Drunk Driving Lawyer in Irvine
- Slip and Fall Attorneys in Irvine
- Irvine Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Electric Scooter Accident Attorney in Irvine
- Pedestrian Accident Attorney in Irvine
- Irvine Personal Injury Attorney
- Irvine Age Discrimination Attorneys
- Wrongful Death Attorney in Irvine
- Workers Compensation Attorney in Irvine
- Irvine Whistleblower Retaliation Attorneys
- Disability Attorneys in Irvine
- Irvine Gender Discrimination Attorneys
- Irvine Pregnancy Discrimination Attorneys
- Irvine Racial Discrimination Attorneys
- Persian Lawyer in Irvine
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17901 Von Karman Ave Suite 600 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office1215 K Street Sacramento, CA 95814 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000