Airbnb Injury Attorney in Irvine
If you have been injured while visiting an Airbnb property, you may have the right to get compensated. Call our Irvine Airbnb attorneys for more information.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Irvine is known for several different parks and tourist attractions, such as Disneyland close by. This offers great opportunities for those who would like to visit Irvine. Besides hotels, Irvine also is known to have several residential homes and complexes that could be rented out through Airbnb.
Airbnb offers a great way for those visiting a new city, especially for larger families that need larger spaces like homes.
But, it could be a very traumatic event to be injured on an Airbnb property. In the unfortunate event that you or a loved one have been injured while on an Airbnb property, it is very important that you have a top-rated Irvine lawyer on your side to make sure that you are getting the legal assistance you deserve. Our Irvine attorneys have been representing accident victims for several decades, and have the experience and skill necessary to make sure that you get the compensation you need. After being involved in an accident on an Airbnb property, so many thoughts could be running through your mind, including:
- Could I file a lawsuit against Airbnb?
- Could I file a lawsuit against the Airbnb property owner?
- How could I get compensation for my injuries if I rented out a property through Airbnb?
We understand that all these questions are completely valid, and so our Irvine lawyers offer free consultations to specifically discuss your Airbnb accident injury lawsuit, and to develop a personalized legal strategy for you. Since accidents could vary, and injuries could vary, the best thing that you could do for yourself is to schedule a one-on-one case evaluation.
What are different examples of Airbnb accidents?
Because an Airbnb is a residential property similar to any other property, different types of accidents are bound to happen. Below are some examples of accidents that could occur at an Airbnb accident in Irvine:
- Slip and fall accidents: These are some of the most common types of accidents in Irvine. This usually occurs when the property has a swimming pool, or has an appliance that may be leaking liquids. In that circumstance, an Airbnb owner has a responsibility to make sure that they prevent slip and fall accidents and slippery floors.
- Burns: Sometimes, Airbnb properties could have scalding hot water without a proper warning to the guests. In other circumstances, appliances that have not been properly maintained could lead to fires, which could lead to burns.
- Electrocution: All electrical maintenance must be properly taken care of. In the event that electrical wires are placed in dangerous areas, an accident victim could recover compensation.
- Carbon monoxide poisoning: All property owners must install carbon monoxide devices on their property. Carbon monoxide could be a fatal gas and could lead to substantial injuries.
- Bed bugs: Bed bugs are now a very common incident that takes place in Irvine hotels and Airbnb homes. Property owners have a responsibility to make sure that they prevent bed bug accidents.
- Food poisoning: All utensils in the kitchen must be properly sanitized. This also goes for any food in the refrigerator or in the kitchen drawers. In the event that they are contaminated, it could lead to illnesses or food poisoning.
- Animal attacks: Sometimes, there are properties where the owner is residing nearby. Sometimes, the owner of an Airbnb property could also have an animal. In the event that you have been injured by an animal attack from the Airbnb property’s owner, you could hold the owner responsible. The most common example is dog bite injuries. California’s dog bite laws hold the dog owner responsible for any injuries.
- Defective sports equipment: Sometimes, Airbnb properties also have recreational equipment. The recreational equipment must be maintained to prevent any accidents. This also includes prevention and measures for defects.
Could I file a lawsuit if I have been injured in an Airbnb in Irvine?
If you have been injured while on an Airbnb property, you have the right to file a lawsuit to seek recovery for your injuries. But, there are certain factors that you must have to prove in order to make sure that you get the compensation you need. Usually, Airbnb lawsuits fall under a negligence legal theory. Negligence is a theory under personal injury where the injured must have to show a couple of factors. These factors include:
- Duty: the accident victim must show that the landowner of the Airbnb property had a duty to prevent hazards, and to take necessary safety precautions.
- Breach: The accident victim must show that the landowner breached this duty by failing to take proper security measures.
- Causation: There must be a specific link between the landowner’s negligence and the accident that it caused.
Throughout this time, you must keep all records and documentation to build a strong Irvine Airbnb lawsuit. This means:
- Taking photos of the accident scene
- Keeping records of all communication between you and Airbnb
- Keeping records of all communication between you and the Airbnb property owner
- Keeping all medical records showing treatment for the Airbnb accident injuries
- Keeping all work records that show the amount of work wages that you were not paid because of the injuries
What if I signed a waiver?
Sometimes, Airbnb has online waivers where you agree to the terms and conditions, along with the responsibilities that you have as a guest. This means that if you in any way contributed to your injuries, you could be partially responsible. For more information, give our attorneys a call today.
What should I do after an Airbnb accident in Irvine?
If you have been injured in an Airbnb property, as with any property, we recommend that you contact our Irvine accident attorneys for more information. An experienced accident attorney will be able to gather all the relevant records to make sure that you have a strong case on your hands.
Who is responsible for my Irvine Airbnb accident injuries?
Because the property owner has listed their property on Airbnb, it could get a little bit tricky when determining who the responsible parties are, and who to go after when filing a claim or lawsuit. Below are some parties that could be potentially responsible for your injuries:
- The Airbnb host: This is usually the number one responsible party. The Airbnb host is the Airbnb property manager or the Airbnb property owner. They are responsible for making sure that they take all necessary safety precautions, for example, this means going through with all maintenance and constantly inspecting the property for any dangerous conditions.
- Airbnb: Sometimes, the Airbnb company could be held responsible themselves. For example, if the company was made aware of any previous dangerous conditions that the property host had, Airbnb could be held responsible for failing to take measures to keep a check on the Airbnb host.
- Airbnb manager: Sometimes the host is not always the homeowner. Sometimes, the Airbnb home has a manager who is directly responsible for making sure that the property is maintained.
- Third parties: Sometimes, other third parties could be held responsible. For example, third-party maintenance companies could be held responsible if they negligently worked on an appliance that may have caused injuries.
- Other Airbnb guests: Guests who were also staying on the Airbnb property could also be held responsible for creating the dangerous conditions.
Contact Our Irvine Airbnb Attorneys To Discuss Your Options Today
Because there are so many different types of accidents that could occur on an Airbnb property, it is necessary that you speak to an attorney one-on-one to discuss what steps you should take for your personal injury case. The longer you wait, the more it could hurt your chances of recovering compensation.
Heidari Law Group Irvine Practice Areas
- Irvine Personal Injury Attorneys
- Irvine Assault and Battery Lawyers
- Irvine Slip and Fall Attorneys
- Irvine Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers
- Irvine Traumatic Brain Injury Attorneys
- Irvine Wrongful Death Lawyers
- Irvine Dog Bite Injury Attorneys
- Irvine DUI & Drunk Driver Crash Lawyers
- Irvine Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
- Irvine Persian Attorneys & Iranian Lawyers
- Irvine Car Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Bike Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Truck Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Pedestrian Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Bus Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Ride Share Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Uber & Lyft Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Electric Scooter Accident Lawyers
- Car Accident Attorneys in Irvine
- Uber and Lyft Accident Lawyers in Irvine
- Ride Share Accident Attorney in Irvine
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Irvine
- Irvine OCTA Bus Accident Attorney
- DUI & Drunk Driving Lawyer in Irvine
- Slip and Fall Attorneys in Irvine
- Irvine Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Electric Scooter Accident Attorney in Irvine
- Pedestrian Accident Attorney in Irvine
- Irvine Personal Injury Attorney
- Irvine Age Discrimination Attorneys
- Wrongful Death Attorney in Irvine
- Workers Compensation Attorney in Irvine
- Irvine Whistleblower Retaliation Attorneys
- Disability Attorneys in Irvine
- Irvine Gender Discrimination Attorneys
- Irvine Pregnancy Discrimination Attorneys
- Irvine Racial Discrimination Attorneys
- Persian Lawyer in Irvine
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17901 Von Karman Ave Suite 600 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office1215 K Street Sacramento, CA 95814 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000