Factory Injury Attorney in Irvine
If you have been injured in a factory in Irvine, our attorneys will help you through the legal process.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
The city of Irvine, California has several different manufacturing companies. Several of these companies deal with machinery parts and apparel. Factories offer great benefits to nearby communities, by providing goods while also providing job opportunities. But, in the event that the factory does not take any necessary precautions, factory accidents may result.
Because factories have heavy equipment and machinery, severe injuries may result from an accident. Having a qualified Irvine factory accident attorney on your side is the best thing you could do for yourself and for your lawsuit. Our top-rated attorneys will investigate the matter to determine what steps we should take to strengthen your case.
What are examples of factory accidents in Irvine?
- Machine accidents: There are several different types of machines in a factory. For example, there are conveyor belts and other larger forms of equipment. When these types of equipment are not used properly, it could result in accidents such as crushing accidents.
- Slip and fall accidents: Slip and fall accidents are also very common in factories since there may be different types of liquids found in a factory. For example, the most common type of liquids in a factory are cleaning supplies. When cleaning supplies are left open on the floor, they could spill and cause a slip-and-fall accident.
- Falls from high areas: Usually factories have forklifts and ladders, which employees must have to stand on to do their everyday responsibilities. If they are not secured properly, falls from high ceilings may result.
- Falling objects: Many factories use higher levels as storage facilities for their equipment. If the objects are not properly secured, they could fall onto employees on the ground floor.
- Forklift accidents: if a forklift is overloaded, or driven by an inexperienced driver, it could lead to the forklift rolling over or colliding with people.
- Chemical leaks: Factories usually have hazardous materials, such as chemicals. If the chemicals are not properly stored, it could lead to spills and leaks.
- Fires: Fires are also common since flammable materials could be found in a factory. This could lead to burns (link burns) and disfigurement.
What causes factory accidents in Irvine?
- Improper protocols: All factories in Irvine have a responsibility to make sure that they have protocols and procedures in place to prevent accidents. For example, all employees must be trained regularly to make sure that they all are knowledgeable about working the machinery. Also, there should be safety measures in the event of an accident.
- Improper training: Employees could be trained, but they could be trained inadequately. The factory employer is responsible for hiring proper instructors that keep their employees trained regularly given that safety protocols are always updated.
- Improperly stored objects: All machinery, tools, and goods must be stored in a safe place. Flammable materials must be stored away from flames or high temperatures.
What duty does the factory have?
A factory, as an employer, has a duty to make sure that their property is safe from any type of accident. For example, the factory must maintain constant inspections for dangerous conditions. Given that factories almost always have dangerous materials, these inspections should occur regularly. All visitors on the property must also wear proper attire, such as hard hats and heavy vests.
Compensation For Factory Injuries
For several decades, our attorneys have been representing our clients and making sure that they get the compensation they need. We understand that factory injuries could be very severe, and they could take a toll on family members. We work tirelessly to make sure that our clients’ needs are met. Some examples of compensation we have recovered include:
- Lost wages
- Lost income in the family
- Compensation for your injuries
- Medical expenses
- Workers compensation benefits
- Permanent disability
- Property damage
Workers Compensation Claim
If you were injured in a factory while on the job, you could also file a worker’s compensation claim in Irvine. Whether you were working at a construction site, in a factory, or even in an office, you have the right to file a workers’ compensation if you have been hurt at work. Given the fact that factories have several different types of machinery and equipment around, manufacturing injuries could result.
When you are injured, you may need thousands of dollars in compensation to get the treatment you need. Examples of treatment could include physical therapy or surgeries. Our attorneys fight on your behalf to make sure that you get the care you need. We will work with our clients to file a worker’s compensation claim. Workers’ compensation is different from a lawsuit in that all employers must have workers’ compensation insurance to compensate their employees in the event their employees have been entered on the job. But, to get workers’ compensation benefits, there are several different requirements that you must have to prove.
What are examples of factory injuries?
There are several different injuries that could result, and all depend on what type of accident you experienced, and where you were located. For example, those in a factory and manufacturing setting could experience several different types of injuries, such as:
- Spinal cord injuries
- Head injuries
- Carpal tunnel
- Toxic exposure
- Difficulty hearing
Many people may think that only manufacturing employees could recover compensation since they are more hands-on on the job. But, that is not the case. Even if you hold a job in an office corporate setting, you still have the right to get workers’ compensation benefits or to file a lawsuit for your injuries.
What will our Irvine factory injury attorneys do?
- Our attorneys offer free consultation, where we will review all the specifics of your factory injury lawsuit. This includes where the accident happened, all the parties involved, any eyewitnesses, and any injuries that you have suffered.
- We will then investigate the circumstances to piece together who the responsible parties may be.
- Once the responsible parties are determined, we will then begin filing a lawsuit or a workers’ compensation claim depending on the circumstances of the injuries.
- Our attorneys will negotiate with insurance companies to make sure that you get the compensation you need.
Irvine Factory Injury Attorney
Factory injuries could be very difficult to prove, especially when trying to prove how the accident happened. Since there are various terminologies used in a factory setting, it is important that you have an attorney representing you who has dealt with factory accidents in the past. Our Irvine top-rated lawyers have represented factory accident victims in the past and know just what it takes to make sure that you get the quality legal care you need.
We also want to make sure that our clients are comfortable throughout the process. This means making sure that they are comfortable with our attorneys’ fees. Our attorney fees are very convenient to a client since they are based on a contingency. The contingency is the compensation we receive for our clients. This means that if we win compensation for you, we will be paid. But, if we do not win compensation, you owe us nothing.
Call us today to set up a free consultation and to discuss your factory and manufacturing accident injury.
Heidari Law Group Irvine Practice Areas
- Irvine Personal Injury Attorneys
- Irvine Assault and Battery Lawyers
- Irvine Slip and Fall Attorneys
- Irvine Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers
- Irvine Traumatic Brain Injury Attorneys
- Irvine Wrongful Death Lawyers
- Irvine Dog Bite Injury Attorneys
- Irvine DUI & Drunk Driver Crash Lawyers
- Irvine Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
- Irvine Persian Attorneys & Iranian Lawyers
- Irvine Car Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Bike Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Truck Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Pedestrian Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Bus Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Ride Share Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Uber & Lyft Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Electric Scooter Accident Lawyers
- Car Accident Attorneys in Irvine
- Uber and Lyft Accident Lawyers in Irvine
- Ride Share Accident Attorney in Irvine
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Irvine
- Irvine OCTA Bus Accident Attorney
- DUI & Drunk Driving Lawyer in Irvine
- Slip and Fall Attorneys in Irvine
- Irvine Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Electric Scooter Accident Attorney in Irvine
- Pedestrian Accident Attorney in Irvine
- Irvine Personal Injury Attorney
- Irvine Age Discrimination Attorneys
- Wrongful Death Attorney in Irvine
- Workers Compensation Attorney in Irvine
- Irvine Whistleblower Retaliation Attorneys
- Disability Attorneys in Irvine
- Irvine Gender Discrimination Attorneys
- Irvine Pregnancy Discrimination Attorneys
- Irvine Racial Discrimination Attorneys
- Persian Lawyer in Irvine
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17901 Von Karman Ave Suite 600 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office1215 K Street Sacramento, CA 95814 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000